Secret Feelings

Secret Feelings (One Shot)

Hi, I'm Sehun, a member of EXO and this

is my handsome boyfriend Baekhyun!

Ok, it's not true but I wish it is! I like him already for a long time now and I wasn't sure if he was feeling the same! , I am not even sure if he is gay!

We do a lot of fan service like touching or shoulder 'biting', that's when I found out about my own feelings towards him.

Fans go crazy when they see their favorite ship doing it, we know about it all. The most famous ship is Chanbaek and I really hate it, it makes me jealous and I have to hold back, so no one will find out.

Chanyeol is hetero for sure, he was dating girls in the past and he isn't innocent when you know what I mean.

I don't know for how long I can keep my poker face, I didn't tell anyone not even the members about my feelings, especially not Baek.

Right now we are on vacation after a really stressful tour for our comeback.

I am about to go to Europe alone to get my head free, no thoughts about Baekhyun or my love to him, I have to get over him! Is this even possible?

I am afraid it will ruin the friendship between us all when it would come out and I don't want it to happen.

Tomorrow is the day, I told the others about my plans yesterday and that I really want to visit Spain. I don't know about all of their plans but everyone will go and visit someone or go to a foreign country like I do.

Since I have to get up early I put my clock on alarm and eventually fall asleep.

☆☆☆☆

I woke up and yawned. It's early... Too early! My alarm didn't even ring yet! That's the problem when your body is used yo get up early. No, I can't go back to bed.

After doing what people do in the morning I walked to the kitchen to make snacks.

Baek: Hey Hun, why are you already up?

He startled me, I didn't see him standing there.

Sehun: I don't know, maybe because I'm already used to but what about you?

Baek: My flight is at 10am and I wanted to make some snacks.

Oh our flights are at the same time. I wonder where he'll travel to.

Sehun: Same here and oh, when you are already doing it, make some for me too.

I said and smiled cutely. Baekhyun was looking at me and somehow I know he is thinking of a comeback.

Baek: Sure! Anything for our lazy Maknae.

Wow, I thought there would be some teasing, maybe he was in a good mood?

Baek: Umm, when will we go? Who'll drive us?

What does he mean... we??

Sehun: Wait... us??

Baek: Isn't your flight at 10am too?

He looked at me questioningly.

Sehun: It is, yeah you're right we can go together of course.

I sit down and my heart starts to beat fast when I think of us alone in the back seats. I have to calm down, he always knows when I'm flustered. I keep my poker face and watched him making sandwiches.

His back was facing me and he was singing while shaking his body, especially his booty. It drives me crazy! Before I know what I was doing I found myself walking to him and grabbing his waist.

Sehun: Stop please! It looks stupid...

No, I was lying, it was hot like hell!

He stopped and I put my head on his shoulder, watching his movements. Like always he didn't protest and after around ten minutes he was done.

Baek: You have to let me go now or else we will be late. I still need to pack some stuff.

I loosened my grip and my head left his shoulder. How shall I get over him when he's always so adorable??

He turns around and shows me his rectangular smile which I love so much.

Sehun: Go! I'll make coffee to go for us.

He pouts and walked away. I sigh and cup my cheeks, they are so hot, I am blushing? Did he see it? I have to be careful, I have to control myself more in front of him.

An hour later we both were sitting in the back seats of the car.

Sehun: What's your destination?

Baekhyun: Spain!

I gasp. Wait! There's no way he'd go to Spain too, it must be a joke, right?

Baekhyun: What's that for a reaction? You're not happy?

Sehun: I... I am, it's just... I didn't know you would go to Spain too!

Baekhyun: I've even booked the same hotel.

My eyes grow big at his statement, I was doomed.

Sehun: How do you know where I am staying?

Baekhyun: I took your laptop when I was searching for a trip, I had no ideas and the page from your reservation was still open. I decided to join you but I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you. SURPRISE!!!

He yelled the last word and I was really surprised and so concerned!

Baekhyun: Aren't you happy??

He pouts, he often does it and it's so cute.

Sehun: Of course I'm happy Baek! It won't be boring when you're with me.

I smiled and finally accepted that there's no way to get over him in our vacation.

After boarding and sitting for many hours in the plane, including one layover for three hours in Dubai where we had to change planes, we arrived in Spain.

It's noon there, the time difference to Korea is 7h. It's still the same day and since we both slept for a long time we were rested.

Sehun: Let's get our luggage and drive to the hotel.

Baekhyun: We should wear our face masks, Spain has a lot of fans too.

I nod and pulled the mask out to wear it.

Spain is beautiful! When we took a cab, I looked out of the window for a long time. Baek did the same and aaaw'ed so many times because of the nature.

Sehun: Beautiful, right?

He turns his head to me. His gaze was on my face.

Baekhyun: Yes, beautiful!

He bites his lower lip and I am sure I was blushing hard.

As fast as I could I turned my head back to the window. , I am so sure he saw it.

The hotel we'll staying is far away from the airport, it's in a small village. I like it silent, no one shall disturb me... Umm, us!

We finally reached the destination and payed the driver.

Baekhyun: I saw the pictures but I didn't know it would be that...

It seems like he's searching for a word to describe it.

Sehun: Small? Cozy?

Baekhyun: Romantic is the word which describes it perfectly.

He was right, in front of the house is a rose garden and a white arch, where the roses meander upwards.

Damned, it's so romantic and I'm here with him!

Sehun: Yes, it's the best word for it. Let's go!

We entered the house and an old woman greeted us in English.

We tried our best to tell her who we are and then she smiled and told us to follow her.

I'm glad our English skills improved a lot otherwise we would be lost.

His room was right next to mine and he seemed happy about it. The whole house only had four guest rooms maybe we shouldn't call it hotel.

Baekhyun: Let's unpack and meet in your room in an hour!

He says and I nod.

I have so many clothes, I read that the weather in this season is mostly hot but there could be rain too. The beach isn't far away, when I look out of my window it's I think five minutes to walk to reach it.

After I was done with unpacking I sat down on my bed but couldn't lie down because a knock was heard.

I stand up to open the door. A squealing Baekhyun greets me and walks in.

Baekhyun: Have you seen the beach? Oh my gosh Sehun! You are so good at choosing hotels. You're good at so many things!

Sehun: I know! Yes, I saw it, shall we go and swim for a bit?

After I said it I regretted it immediately! Baekhyun and I alone and only wearing swimming shorts? No no, I know it won't have a good ending for me. I mean, I often see him shirtless I also saw him but we've never been alone and far away from the others!

Baekhyun: That's a great idea, I'll be back in a few.

He said and left before I could say anything.

I sigh and started to change into swimming clothes. I am wearing a T-shirt too and a hat. The sun is burning and I don't wanna get a sunburn. My skin is sensitive.

I left my room and waited for him. He opens the door and my eyes wander from top to the bottom. He doesn't wear a T-shirt and his shorts are short! Mine are knee long and his ended on his mid thighs.

He's definitely the girl in our relationship... WAIT what relationship? We're only friends!

I my lips before I start to speak, they're dry and also my mouth.

Sehun: Don't you want to wear a shirt? The sun is aggressive! You'll get a sunburn!

Baekhyun: Hmm, I don't know... Should I?

He asks me and I nod.

Baekhyun: Ok, I'll be back in a few seconds.

He came back and I mentality sighed in relief. This was much better!

We left the hotel and arrived after around five minutes at the beach. The sand was smooth and white!

Baekhyun: Let's go!

He throws his things amd shirt to the ground and grabs my hand. I hurriedly throw my own too and had no other choice as to follow.

He walked in first and splashed the water to make me wet.

Sehun: Yah! Wait till I get you!

I run into the water and he run away, deeper till he slows down because running wasn't possible anymore. I caught him and before I knew it I back hugged him.

He doesn't move an inch and I can feel his hands over my own. I thought he would push them away to get free but he didn't.

It feels so good, standing there while hugging the guy I love so much. I know it's wrong but I don't want to loosen it. I want to stay like that forever and he didn't protest.

Baekhyun: Hun?

I was back to reality. I was about to pull my hands away but he was holding me back.

Baekhyun: Don't! I like it...

My breath was caught in my lungs after he said that.

Sehun: Ok, I won't.

I lay my head down on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Suddenly I feel something soft touching my cheek. I open my eyes and don't dare to move. Baekhyun was kissing me!

I couldn't control my emotions.

I turned Baekhyun around and brushed my lips on his. I was prepared for a rejection but it didn't come, instead he moved his lips too and kissed me back. My stomach was going crazy and I couldn't help but deepening the kiss! It was like heaven! Baekhyun liked me too?

After what felt like hours but still way too short we broke the kiss and looked each others in the eyes.

He bites his lip and so do I.

Baekhyun: I like you Sehun... I mean, not as just a friend...

He says shy and it is so adorable.

Sehun: I like you too, for so so long already. I always thought you don't have the same feelings for me so I was holding back and tried to get over you but then you joined me here.

Baekhyun: I think I like you longer than you me. It's for already three years now.

My eyes widen!

Sehun: It's the same for me!

My face changed when I thought of something.

Sehun: Baek, do you think we'll be able to have a romantic relationship?

Baekhyun: I was thinking the same, because of the others, right?

Sehun: Yes... They might be against it.

Baekhyun: I think we should talk to them when we're back from our holidays but for now, let's enjoy it without thinking of it.

I nodded and kissed him again. My hands grabbed his waist and his were around my neck. He was definitely the bottom in our relationship! I thought and smiled into the kiss.

Baekhyun: What are you thinking about?

I smiled even more.

Sehun: Nothing, let's just kiss for a while, I wanted it for so long and I can't get enough from your lips.

Baekhyun: Only lips?

He smirked and I pushed him under water.

When he came back up he gasped for air.

Baekhyun: Yah! What was that for?

Sehun: To cool you down!

He tries to do the same with me but I could escape.

The day was full of kisses and teasing. When we went back to the hotel we were holding hands and it felt so real. Good thing we were the only guests and it was a private beach. The old lady always smiled when she saw us. Spain was really open in this matter. I wished Korea could be the same...

Today we decided to sleep in our own rooms, nothing should happen too fast, there shouldn't be regret.

The whole vacation went really well, we were in love and careful. We didn't go further than kissing and holding hands and when we slept we always cuddled.

☆☆☆☆

After one week we were back at the dorm and so were all the other members.

Chanyeol: How was our vacation?

He asked all of us.

Everyone told their stories and now it was our turn. It was the moment when we would tell them I think.

Baekhyun: Sehun and I went to Spain and it was incredible! The nature and the people are so nice. The hotel was a dream!

He was gushing and I smiled.

Suho: You went together?

He looked at us and I nodded blushing. He had an unreadable face and then he looked at the others when he continued with another question.

Suho: So how was your trip besides the view?

Was that a smirk?

Sehun: Well, it was...

I couldn't finish what I wanted to say because Baek cut me.

Baekhyun: We found out that we both have feelings for each other and confessed.

I was shocked, I knew we would tell them but he said it in a way which made me speechless.

Chen: OMG! After so long you finally realized what we all knew for years! Congratulations!!

They all laughed and we both sat there with wide open mouth. They knew?

As if Kyungsoo could read my mind he spoke.

Kyungsoo: Yes we knew, it was so obviously! Gosh you both are so slow.

Baekhyun: So does that mean you're ok with us being in a relationship?

Suho: Yes of course but just hold back in public, fan service like always is ok but pay attention to your words and glances. No drama when there are ChanBaek or SeKai moments, the fans want it.

We nodded and Baekhyun hugged me. He gave me a quick peck on my lips and I was taken aback. I looked at the others.

Chanyeol: I think we should get used to kissing SeBaek, aaaah so annoying!

He rolled his eyes but he obviously was joking around.

I was so happy! I finally had my love of my life on my side and my best friends supported us! I couldn't ask for more!! Did I save a life in my past life?

-END-