Game

Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun wrinkled his nose and pushed Siwon's face away. "Aish, seriously! Go away, I'm busy. You're so annoying." Siwon grinned mischievously and hugged Kyuhyun, shaking him from side to side until he couldn't control his mouse.

 

"But I love youuuuuuu."

 

"SIWON!" Kyuhyun whined, "Stop distracting me, you're gonna make me lose against Heechul." Kyuhyun wiggled out of Siwon's embrace, muttering about what an annoying he was.

 

"Fine, let's make a deal. If you win, you get a kiss from me."

 

"What kind of stupid deal is that? And anyway, I'm not going to lose just to avoid your lips. I'll win and not get a kiss from you, so watch me," Kyuhyun said.

 

Siwon leaned back against the wall and crossed his arms, smiling. "You know, maknae, winning isn't always everything. But fine, I'll see how you try to escape me."

 

Kyuhyun beamed, "You already know I'm gonna win." Siwon shrugged and watched as Kyuhyun slipped into his serious game mode, all traces of the smiley boy suddenly gone. There was a sharp glint in his eyes that accompanied the unspoken reassurance that he was going to wreck his opponent; Kyuhyun was just competitive like that. Nearly half an hour later, Kyuhyun sat back in his chair with a satisfied sigh, watching as "victory" appeared on the screen.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun!"

 

Kyuhyun's eyes met Siwon's, and he smirked. Before he knew it, Siwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter