Latitude of Love

A Vampire and His Baby


After the mozzarella incident, Chenle's mother meets with Jisung's mother, she apologizes about Chenle hasty action and offered to pay for Jisung's needed medical treatment, but Jisung's mother firmly declined it couples of times. She said she is grateful because Chenle saved his son. 
So...out of worry and concern Chenle's mother makes Chenle visit Jisung's house every day with lots of well-wishes presents like a huge bouquet of sunflowers, Godiva chocolates, and a big dolphin plushie, that Jisung happily receives. Because Chenle daily visits, even Jisung's mother has known Chenle's preference to drink tea. Chenle likes milk tea that is made by pouring the red tea over sweetened milk while Jisung loves a lemon tea with lots of honey.
 
After one month and three weeks, Jisung goes back to school. He has dropped the honorific when he is speaking with Chenle, as they are friends already. 

...

"It's that a bird?"
"It's that an airplane?"
"No!"
"It's Super Chenle!"

After three months of school activities, Chenle is hailed as the most athletic first year ever. He can literally float in the sky when he did pole jumping. he can shoot the football into the goal and lost it in the cloud. When running, he outruns everyone else, he even only needs 9.9 seconds to finish 100m short track run. Not only He gets a perfect score on each test he also can play the piano so well and his singing voice is like the sound of angel choir resides in the heaven. Cooking is his forte too, his classmates always ask to taste the dish that he made. 

But, maybe because of his sensitive fair skin, he seldom joined outdoor activities, He often gloomy sits under the tree with his open parasol while watching his friends having fun. He had tried to join with Jisung to play volleyball but it doesn't end well. 

"Did someone grill potatoes?" Chenle asks

" You're burning!?" Jisung shouts then tried to kill small fire on Chenle's hair by dousing it with sand. 

In conclusion instead of playing volley, Chenle decided to do sand bathing. While his head is in the open air and his body is covered by beach parasol because even as an evolved vampire, his resistance level against sunlight is still so-so. The sunlight still can kill him if he spends 8-12 hours basked in it.

...

Jisung is so clumsy. He absentmindedly getting hit by a soccer ball in high velocity and cracked his nose. It is bleeding heavily that makes Chenle shivers in want when he tries to help him. The damage makes a slight bump on his nose when it healed. When Jisung was eating omelet curry rice, with Chenle and his other friends, Chenle notices something is dripping under his peripheral view and then he saw Jisung stands abruptly and left his curry that strangely decorated with red. He chases him and actually Jisung is looking for ice to cool his nosebleeds...Chenle just gulps when he saw Jisung hand stained by his fresh blood and runs maniacally outside to buy him an ice pack at a nearby convenience store, without school guard permission. After that, he safely gives it to Jisung and runs again to calm his damned boiling vampire blood.

...

"Mark! Mark-hyung!" Chenle's knocks repeatedly until Mark opens his door.

"What's up Le? It's twelve past two for beauty sleep sake!" Chenle excuses himself into Mark's room and sits on his chair.

Chenle grabs his own hair with both of his hand. "I think Jisung makes me crazy!" He states it.

"Heh? Why? I thought both of you are best friends?"

"Yeah friends...that makes me think that I will die because of thirst."

" I have diet blood drinks, do you want some?
 
"Nah I am fine, thanks though...health conscious vampire hyung" Chenle sighs." I literally drank 10 packs of full blood drinks and I still feels thirsty and bloated. 

"Oh, that's why your cheeks look chubbier than usual!" Mark pinches Chenle's cheek teasingly.

"Anyway back at the topic...have you found your destined human yet, I mean the human whose blood is to your liking?"

"No, I haven't I guess" Said Mark calmly.

" The problem is...hyung...I think Jisung is my destined one."

"Just like a fairy tale," Mark smirks smugly.

"Yeah maybe it's like that...but...I couldn't find the chance to tell him that..."

"Just tell Jisung, You're making me crazy! And. I want to take you to a beautiful building and fight you on the rooftop with our best suits on"

"Haaaaah! That's so lam-!

Mark shuts his mouth and shushing him. A thud, something is falling on the floor. "There's someone outside...I hope it's not a drunk teacher or a dorm guard." Mark groggily added.

After five long minutes, they inspect outside. There is a white plastic bag filled with several banana yogurts, chocolate milk, and jelly drinks. 
"These are my favorite drinks...except the gross grass jelly one. Mark said happily to find salvageable ones. "Hyung you can have this." Chenle passes him the banana yogurts and take the rest of the drinks with him and jogs to his room.
  
...

"Please don't cry Jisung..."

Jisung tilts his head to the side, choking on the tears.
 
"Mark-hyung said you want to fight me...? Are we not friends?" Jisung sobs a bit.

Chenle's put his hand on Jisung's head and pats him softly. "It's just a joke Jisunggie." ("Oh my gosh, Mark-hyung")

"You're so cute even when you're crying," Chenle whispers to his ears as he cups Jisung's face with both of his hands. 

Chenle really wants to Jisung tears, the bodily fluid of the human whose blood a vampire adores is irresistible...But, Chenle doesn't want to be called a ert, although he is also distracted by Jisung's plump lips. Jisung pulls away Chenle's hands. He hates to be seen when he is vulnerable.

Can I kiss you better? Chenle murmurs

"...No..." And Chenle's heart sinks.

"NO...I mean...I wouldn't mind..." Jisung blushes until the redness tints his ears too.

At first, Chenle closes the distance tentatively, ("Oh mortal God, why the teardrops on his eyelashes are sparkling prettily." "Shi*...shi* here I come.") Chenle took his courage with him to fuel his action.

Then he locks his lips with Jisung's. His lips are dry, parched even, but it tastes sweet like caramel popcorn. Jisung is eager, just like Chenle, he's mouthing his lips against him until his own lower lip is bleeding by the contact. Instinctively Chenle's his torn lip, lapping the blood as he deepens the kiss and tasting Jisung's palate, their tongues are dancing intimately on a heated tango, pushing and pulling with each other, until Jisung pushed Chenle shoulders away for a moment to take a deep breath he misses. 

"I think we should stop." Flushed like a tomato Chenle said as he feels quite high after he tastes him. "Why?" Jisung inquires. Chenle looks at him...there is no way a sane person will miss a change like this.