2/2

Taxis and Possibilities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident, Sehun became nicer to her.

 

He didn’t nag that much at her, or send her glares from across the room. He’s also starting to think that her choice of clothing is actually kind of nice. She’s the one Sehun asks for whenever he wants something specifically done and claims that “it’s because she’s doing her job nicely” when he’s asked about it by his other staff.

 

Sehun merely lets out a boyish smile when he sees her get flustered under his stare from time to time. And he’s actually gazing at her, not glaring. He thinks it’s kind of cute when she immediately searches for a thing to do whenever she gets embarrassed in front of him. Like patting her hair straight, straightening nonexistent creases on her clothes, fixing her eyeglasses, and more.

 

He didn’t know if it’s because of pity that he’s doing this (or maybe his suspicious is right when he thought she put a potion in the bubble tea she gave him that night). But when Sehun found her typing away again in the middle of the night at the office, alone, he knows he’s in for something more. But he would never admit it. That’s Sehun Oh, anyway.

 

Sehun didn’t need to ride that taxi when he came to SM Entertainment with food in his hands. Hell, he wasn’t even sure if his favorite intern is actually at the office, or how in God’s name she got into his team.

 

But there she is, looking incredibly cute in Sehun’s eyes when she looks at him in surprise.

 

“You’re here again,” She stared at the stuff he had in his hands.

 

“Yes, I am, weirdo.” Sehun places the food he brought on the coffee table before beckoning her over to sit with him on the couch. “Eat with me or I’ll fire you.”

 

Her eyes widened before she scrambles over to him. Sehun snickered silently, biting his lower lip.

 

She fiddled with her fingers as she took a seat next to him on the couch, watching Sehun while he takes out the food.

 

She focused her vision on his broad shoulders, his sharp jawline, the slope of his pointed nose, to his small, pouty pink lips. His lips are more pink than mine. She looks down on her fingers, biting the inside of her cheek. He’s so handsome.

 

It was too quiet for Sehun’s liking. “Why are you always working late?” He was genuinely curious. The other staff would bolt right out the door as soon as they’ve finished their tasks, or when Sehun dismisses them.

 

She thought for a moment, letting out a quiet hum before she directs her attention to his face. He was resting his elbow on his knee, leaning his cheek against his fist, waiting for her answer.

 

“Well, I like to prepare beforehand. I don’t want to cram because you… uh,” She blinks at him through her thick eyeglasses, thinking if she should say what’s on her mind. “Nevermind.”

 

Sehun frowns, squinting his eyes. “I will what?”

 

She knows Sehun won’t let this go, so she sighed and awkwardly blurted out the words. “Because you’ll nag at me.”

 

Sehun snorts, reaching for the chicken burger and handing it to her. Well, it’s true though. Sehun feels like he’s born to nag at other people and boss them around. But maybe that’s just his ego getting the best of him. Either way, he found her straightforwardness cute.

 

“You know… you really shouldn’t talk to me like that,” He started, side eyeing her as she murmured a ‘thank you’ for the food he gave her.

 

The intern stayed still on her spot, her heart starting to beat loudly until she realized something.

 

“But it’s not working hours…” She tried to outsmart him.

 

“But I’m older than you.” He countered, turning his body to face her directly, their knees touching.

 

She winced, “…Sorry.”

 

“Eat.” Sehun said, pleased with himself. Ha.

 

She juts out her lower lip in a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter