My Loser

My Loser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His name is Kim Hyojong but his friends call him E'Dawn. I know more about him than he thinks. The fact that he assumes I'm clueless about his stalking habits is adorable. When I first realised that I'm constantly being followed, I was beyond freaked out. I thought that whoever it was had bad intentions for their actions. I finally found out who my stalker was when I caught him staring intensely at me from another table at lunch. I remember seeing him choke before running off, ignoring the calls of his friends.

I knew him. We have never talked but he's in a few of my classes. He has always appeared to be a little quiet and peculiar as the rest of the class liked to by calling him a 'freak'. He's never been fazed by any of the teasings as he mostly buries his head in this book he always carries around. I have always found him to be quite adorable and felt the need to stand up for him when he was being teased in class. But I didn't know him well enough to do that for him.

I almost confronted him for following me around at one point, I did not appreciate being stalked and I needed to find out why he was doing so. It was until I overheard his rowdy group of friends talking about his crush on me that I realised he was only a cute little secret admirer of mine. Except he's not doing a very good job at remaining a secret. As time passes by, I got used to his presence constantly being around me.

Sometimes, I have even forgotten the fact that he's always hanging around me that I was still surprised when I find him staring at me from afar. No one has ever had a crush on me, or at least I've just never been confessed to, I have zero experiences when it comes to love or dating. I thought he was cute and didn't want to scare him away so I did nothing as he continues to watch me, thinking I'm oblivious to all of it. I found it nice that someone actually likes me so I secretly wished that he wouldn't stop.

 

Today was just another day that I've casually caught him staring at me once again. A smile slowly crept up my lips as I witnessed him scurrying away in embarrassment. I wonder how long is it gonna take for him to notice that I'm fully aware of him and his antics. I shook my head in amusement before proceeding with my studies or at least attempted to. Without myself being conscious of it, I'm actually pleased whenever I felt his presence around.

Maybe I liked him too and I'm just not aware of my own feelings for the boy as well. I won't deny it but I think about him a lot too. I often wondered how long has it been since he began following me around. I wondered how long has it been since he realised he has a crush on me. I wondered what he liked about me. I wondered what it would be like to hear him tell me that he likes me with his own mouth. I wondered what it would be like to be his girlfriend if only he was brave enough to ask.

He has unknowingly become the reason I looked forward to attending school and classes that I share with him. Deep inside, I wished he would have enough courage to confess to me or at least do something other than just following me around campus all day. I waited and waited but I guess I knew he would never do anything about it. He probably thinks that I see him as a freak as well, just like everyone else. 

If only he knew just how wrong that is. I bit onto my lower lip and sighed. Should I just tell him that I know his secret? After contemplating for a while, I gathered my head in my hands and breathed in frustration. That's it, I'm talking to him about it. I picked myself up and left the library to go after him. My feet came to a halt when I found him pacing around the entrance, he stiffened at my presence and turned his back to me.

Mustering up my courage, I spoke softly, "E'Dawn, I need to talk to you." I heard a tiny gasp and assume it was from him. Before I could say anything else, he began running away from me. My jaws dropped, "Y-Yah! Kim Hyojong!" The sound of his name coming from me made him slow down to throw a panicked glance at me before picking up his pace once again and escaping from my sight. I scoffed and shook my head in disbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter