LOL

vlog : Deleting my boyfriend's LOL prank (he don't love me)

"Are we going out tomorrow?"

 

Taerin turns to her boyfriend who has his full attention on his phone. Baekhyun only nods while his fingers busy tapping on the screen frequently. Taerin peeks at his phone screen and whines as she hit Baekhyun's arms with a pillow.

 

"Yah! Stop playing game and talk to me !"

 

Baekhyun just hums in respond, totally ignoring the hit he got from his girlfriend. "Hm..wait a second." When Baekhyun still playing the game, Taerin sits on another chair and turn on her laptop. This time, she ignore Baekhyun who is ignoring her, by editing her footage from yesterday. She plug in her earphone and blast a music with full volume. She was so immersed with editing her video when she feel a pair of arms around her shoulder. Realising that its Baekhyun's, Taerin continue doing her work without saying anything. Baekhyun unplug the earphone from her laptop, making her switch her attention to him. He grins.

 

"Sulking?" Baekhyun asks as he pinches Taerin's cheek softly. Taerin squints as she slaps Baekhyun's hand away, then continue editing her video without saying anything. Baekhyun let out a soft chuckles, he rest his chin on her shoulder while caressing her arms softly. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. Don't sulk please?"

 

"Sulking? Who is sulking? No one is sulking now."

 

Taerin ignore her boyfriend's presence and continue editing her video. She have to post a new video every weekend on her youtube channel that containt various of content. But most of them are her daily vlogs including some video of her and Baekhyun doing silly challenges. She actually feel that her current video is not good enough to be post on her youtube channel. But she doesn't have any other fun footage because she's been busy since last week. This week video is mainly about her daily life when she don't have anything to do, and she really thinks it's not worth it to post and let her subscribers watch it. It just doesn't feel right for her.

 

Baekhyun hums softly as he hold Taerin's hand. He bring her hand close to his lips, making her turns to face him. "What?" Taerin's expression is flat, even when Baekhyun flashes his sweet smile to her. "Ah my baby is really sulking. What is it now?" Baekhyun caress her cheek softly while looking at her lovingly. Taerin just stares on her laptop screen without saying anything, watching her video that she edited just now.

 

"Whoa. Is that your new video?" Taerin immediately pause the video when Baekhyun switch his attention on her laptop. Baekhyun chuckles, he cups her cheek and stares at her lovingly. "Tell me, why are you sulking?" He squishes her cheek lightly, making her groans lightly. "Why do you care? Just play your LOL."

 

"Baby, I just play it for like half an hour." Baekhyun let out a sighs when Taerin pushes his hand away. He watches Taerin when she gather her things one by one. "Plus, you were watching your video footage, and I have nothing to do. That's why I played LOL, babe."

 

Taerin shots him a glare. "You always play your LOL. When we went out to eat, before we watch movie, before we went to bed, before you fetch me at class, before you shower, before you-" Baekhyun shut her up by pecking her lips softly, Taerin who is still holding a grudge quickly bite Baekhyun's lower lips before she rolls away from him. "Taerin!" Baekhyun groans in pain as he rubs his lips, he sighs again. "Alright, I'm sorry. No more LOL when I'm with you. I promise."

 

Taerin's expression becomes brighter. She looks at Baekhyun with wide smile, eyes full with happiness. "Really really?" She settle herself next to Baekhyun again and link her arms with him while looking at him with a bright smile. Baekhyun nods. "Yes, really baby."

 

"So we are going out tomorrow right?"

 

Baekhyun smiles as he nods. "Plus, you said you need a new footage for your new video right? We can do that tomorrow, or anything you want to." Baekhyun pulls her into a hug and Taerin immediately snuggle close to him, inhaling his sweet scent while Baekhyun caressing her hair softly.

 

"Anything I want?"

 

"Hm, anything you want."

 

"I will keep your phone tomorrow then."

 

There's a few seconds of silence. "..why?"

 

"I will give it to you after we are done."

 

"Baby...I-"

 

Taerin looks up at him, slightly pouting. "Don't you love me? Don't you want to spend your day with me, without you getting tempted to play your LOL?"

 

Baekhyun just stares at her for a good few seconds before a sigh escaping from his lips, again. He really can't win against her this time. Knowing that Taerin might go on a sulky mood for days, and he doesn't want that to happen, he nods again.

 

"Fine. As you wish."

 

****

 

"Don't you have any thought to quit youtube?"

 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes when Taerin drag him again to another cute and aesthetic cafe, which Baekhyun don't find it cute. This is the fifth cafe they went to and yet Taerin isn't satisfied with the video she took, reason why she drag Baekhyun to this cafe.

 

"What are you saying?" Taerin set up her tripod on the table and adjust the camera so they both can be seen in the camera. Baekhyun watches her as she set up the camera, once she done and click the record button, she settle herself in front of Baekhyun. "What were you saying again?"

 

"I said.." Baekhyun huffs in annoyance "Nevermind. What should we film now?"

 

Taerin know very well that Baekhyun is tired from following her for almost a day now, she pats his head softly, something that Baekhyun doesn't like but Taerin love to do just to annoy him. "you are dying from not having your phone with you?"

 

"Yes. Can I have it now and you continue with your vlog while I play my LOL?"

 

"Nope. We are going to make a Q&A video." Taerin smiles as she runs her fingers through Baekhyun's hair, making it look neat and cool enough. Baekhyun raises his eyebrows at the remarks. He don't remember agreeing to be featured in a video with his girlfriend.

 

"I'm expensive, you know?"

 

"That is why I bought you an Ice Americano !"

 

She put his favourite drinks in front of him then immediately starts the vlog before Baekhyun rejects the idea of him filming a video with her. Baekhyun just shakes his head before he drink his Ice Americano as he watches Taerin doing the introduction. Taerin takes 10 minutes for the introduction include the NG when she laughs at Baekhyun bored expression.

 

"You laugh too much"

 

"Because you are funny." Baekhyun rolls his eyes boredly. "Anyway !" Taerin scroll through her instagram comments sections with Baekhyun looking down at her phone as well. "I asked you guys to leave questions in my latest photo...and..oh someone said you are handsome."

 

Baekhyun grins cheekily at the camera. "Thank you. Do you want my number? Please send her a dm."

 

He earn a slap on his shoulder from his girlfriend, warning him to not being flirty to her followers. Baekhyun just laugh it off before he sips on his Ice Americano again. Most of the questions are about Baekhyun and their relationship, something that Taerin don't want to share to the public. The idea of this Q&A is absolutely absurd and she made a mistake, but the footage will be fun. Quarrel with Baekhyun because he's being flirty in answering the question, although she can edit it anytime, still she want to smack Baekhyun for that.

 

"Can you stop being flirty??"

 

Taerin shot him a glare while the camera is still recording them. Fun footage she said. "Why? Are you jealous?"

 

"Definitely no. I don't want my followers having a one sided love towards you, because you only love me."

 

"Exactly. Plus, not like they will know where I am from answering the question." He look at the camera with a bright smile. "Right, everyone?"

 

"You are so annoying."

 

"Thanks, I love you too."

 

***

 

Because Baekhyun is being annoying and super flirty in front of the camera, Taerin ended filming the video earlier than she expected saying that they can just film it tomorrow morning when she's less grumpy because of Baekhyun. When Baekhyun paid for their meals, Taerin set up a camera in his car on the dashbord and click on the buttons 'start' to filming a video, precisely to film a prank she plan for her boyfriend. Baekhyun didn't realise that they are being filming eventhough the camera is literally on the dashboard.

 

Baekhyun stop his car in front of her house, she almost forgot that she have Baekhyun's phone with her. Baekhyun hold out his hand with a grin, excited to meet his love of life again.

 

"My phone, baby."

 

Taerin takes out his phone from her bag slowly, started getting into an acting mode to prank her boyfriend. "Uhm..I have something to confess."


Baekhyun raises his eyebrows when Taerin looks down on his phone. "What? You deleted my LOL?"

 

When Taerin just stares at him without saying anything, Baekhyun gasps loudly as he snatch his phone from Taerin. "Taerin, Taerin oh my god." His fingers busy tapping on the screen trying to find the game. "What are you doing? Do you know- oh my god, Taerin."

 

"Whaaaat? It's just a game, Baekhyun."

 

She turns to Baekhyun who have hiw whole attention on his phone, trying to find the game that she already deleted. His face is tight, like he's ready to fight whoever mess with his LOL. A sigh escaped from his lips.

 

"But this game is important to me, baby."

 

Taerin scans his expression before she hold his hand and places a soft kiss on it. "Aren't I'm important to you?"

 

He sighs again while his other hand busy trying to locate the game before he give up and loot at Taerin without expression. "Did you really deleted the game?"

 

Taerin nods. Baekhyun groans as he grabs his hair in frustration. "Baby.." He sighs. "But my ranking-" He look at his phone again, like his soul is just getting from his body. "It took months to get to the ranking, you know?"

 

Taerin just keep silent while watching her boyfriend, she glances at the camera with a grins. Baekhyun sighs again, staring blankly at the phone screen. "Why did you deleted it, babe? Why?" His voice sounds so disappointed.

 

"That's because you always play your game."

 

She look at him with a little pout while Baekhyun having this 'I can't believe you' expression, his frown getting deeper. He sighs again for the nth times as he rubs his face.

 

"But I didn't neglect you, didn't I?" He said in a low voice, trying not to sounds mad.

 

"Are you mad at me?"

 

"No..I'm just-"

 

"Disappointed?"

 

Taerin glances at the camera once again and show a peace sign when Baekhyun didn't notice. She give the attention back to Baekhyun when she heard Baekhyun low groans. "No. But you don't have to delete my account you know? I-" He sighs again, at loss of words. He's afraid that what he will said will hurt Taerin. Although this seems like nothing to Taerin, but this game is one of Baekhyun passion. It took months to get to the rankhe's currently in.

 

"You don't love me?"

 

"What?" Baekhyun look at Taerin with wide eyes, he shakes his head. "Baby, you know it more than anyone that I love you."

 

Baekhyun continue with a low voice. "But my game..."

 

Taerin keep silent for a while until she burst out laughing, making Baekhyun look at him with confused looks. Taerin shakes her head as she still laughing, wiping the tears from her eyes because seeing Baekhyun like this is so funny. She slung her arms around Baekhyun's neck and grins at him.

 

"Check the private folder."

 

Baekhyun frowns. "What folder?"

 

"The folder in your phone, dummy." she hit Baekhyun's head playfully, but Baekhyun doesn't have the time to counter attack because he immediately check the said folder. It took him a good 5 minute to locate the folder because he is a dummy, when he can just search the folder. He gasps in surprise when he saw what's inside the folder. He look at Taerin with unbelievable expression.

 

"What? I thought-"

 

"Surprise!" Taerin look at the camera and waves at it. "Say hi to the camera, Baekhyun sweetie"

 

Baekhyun chuckle dryly as he shakes his head, but moment after he stares at Taerin , trying to scares her but Taerin just squishes his cheek. "Whaaat? It's fun seeing you like this. Also, I get to figure out that you love your game more than me." She squints.

 

"I didn't say that I don't love you."

 

"Yeah right." Taerin takes the camera from the dashboard and film Baekhyun. "How's the prank, Byun Baekhyun?"

 

Baekhyun just chuckles when Taerin film him. He hums softly as he look at the camera. "A good one. I believe this will has a lot of view."

 

Taerin nods. "Definitely. You know what will be the title?"

 

Baekhyun has a gut that it will not be a good one, but he shake his head. "What is it?"

 

"Deleting my boyfriend's LOL (he don't love me)."

 

"Yah, baby !"

 

The next thing happen was Baekhyun trying to take over the camera and saying that he loves her with all of his heart, but Taerin said it's too late as it's final that she will use that title for her next video which she will upload tonight. Baekhyun surrender and let her do her job as youtuber, telling her that if the views exceed 50 thousand views, Taerin has to let him filming her for the next video using his idea.