Arrival

Secret Admirer | TK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr and Mrs Kim hugged the tall - only wizard - in the family who had grown some inches during the summer, adding more to his handsome appearance. He had on his usual black cloak with a red and yellow scarf hanging loosely around his neck, his curly hair flagging by the slight cold breeze from the outside past the Hogwarts Express.

“Have a good year, sweetie,” Mrs Kim said through tears as she hugged him tightly. There hadn’t been one year so far where Taehyung’s mother hadn’t cried when he left for the school year.

Mr Kim didn’t cry, but he didn’t try to hide his sadness from not seeing his son in a while. “All right son, pay attention to classes and don’t go looking for trouble,” he said as he clapped his son on the shoulder with a proud smile to the fifteen-year-old boy. “Listen to the Headmaster and Professors, which includes Professor Snape as well. I’d rather not receive a Howler again this year too.”

Taehyung couldn’t hold back his grin. “Bet that surprised you, didn’t it?” he laughed amused, earning a light smack on the back of his head from his mother.

“Listen to your father, Taehyung,” she said in a soft, but stern, tone.

“Yes, mother, father,” Taehyung said obediently.

They parted ways as the young boy boarded the train with his suitcase; he passed carriage after carriage to find his friends, and finally, he spotted his fellow Gryffindor in the one he nearly passed.

“Jimin,” he smiled as he waved his free hand, earning a grin back as the other male stood up as well to help him.

“Your mother’s crying again,” he chuckled as he pointed out the window, seeing Mrs Kim blowing her nose in her handkerchief whilst her husband patted her back and whispered into her ear.

“As always,” Taehyung giggled as the two boys lifted up his suitcase beside his friend’s up at the luggage space. “Hasn’t any of the others arrived yet?”

“Must’ve,” Jimin replied, “the train’s gonna leave soon.”

“I heard you summoned me,” said a new voice by the door, slightly startling the two males, only to laugh along with the newcomer. “How has your summers been?”

“Quite all right,” Taehyung replied. “How about yours, Hoseok?” he asked.

“Stressful,” he answered, finally not smiling anymore. “I almost lost Dope.”

“How could you almost lose your toad, Hoseok?” Jimin asked as they seated themselves.

“You see, I brought him with me to this party my family held as it was my cousin’s birthday and will be coming on her first year at Hogwarts now. I didn’t think anyone would mind me bringing Dope, but, apparently, my aunt was so freaked out by him that she scared him and he almost ran out of the house. Luckily, I managed to catch him in time,” he explained.

Jimin and Taehyung couldn’t stop laughing at what the Hufflepuff told them.

“Hey, it’s mean to laugh,” Hoseok pouted.

“Sorry but, mate, that’s kinda hilarious,” Jimin cackled.

“What’s all the fuss about?” asked someone who just entered their carriage.

“Hoseok scared his aunt with his toad and almost lost him in the wild,” Taehyung laughed.

“I’ve told you, you need to watch him carefully,” the new Hufflepuff student said with worry. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter