Chapter 3

Weaknesses (Mark Tuan x Reader ff)

You slowly wake up and at first don't realize where you are. Then you smell food and walk into the kitchen sleepily to see Mark making food that makes your mouth water. "Morning poofy head," Mark says after he notices you. "Hey, dork." You stick your tongue out at him while sitting on the counter. "Did you do it yet?" Bambam asks poking his head towards the door. "Do what?" You ask looking at him confused. "Can you take over cooking so I can?" Mark asks turning his head towards Bambam. "Yeah yeah! Now go!" Bambam rushes over to Marks spot. "You." Mark pauses right in front of you. "Come with me," Mark says grabbing your wrist and making you follow him out to the back door. "Okay?" You ask confused.

 

 

 

As you two both walk down the sidewalk with really pretty trees on the side, Mark seems focused. You still can't believe this is his backyard. "What'd you need to do?" You ask slightly confused. "I-" Mark stops by biting his lip. "TELL MEEEE!!!! I don't care what it just tell me." You grab his arm and make a pouty face. "Promise?" Mark asks finally looking at you. "Promiseeeee!!!" You squeal when he pulls you into a tight hug. "I-I like you y/n..." Mark mumbles into your hair, slightly shocking you. "W-what?" You ask confused. "I've liked you for a while now... I just didn't know when to tell you, so I did it now." Mark says looking shy when he backs up from you. "I-I-" "Hm, Y/n you don't have to say anything. Just. Let's go back inside okay?" Mark cuts you off sounding almost hurt. You just nod and he walks ahead of you, not even grabbing your wrist so you have to walk to follow her. 

 

 

 

"Here you go hyung," Bambam says setting the food in front of us at the table. "Thanks Bambam, but I think I'll be going home soon." You smile at Bambam who looks slightly sad. "I still need to talk to you y/n. Just go up to my room before you leave okay? Thanks." Mark gets up and walks to his room, only had ate a little of what Bambam gave him. "O-Ok." You stutter slightly confused. "Ummm. What happened to him?" Yugeom asks after Mark leaves. "I don't know." You sigh while playing with your food before Bambam steals your plate. "Go talk to him. The two of you can eat after." Bambam says putting the breakfast on the counter. "K." You sigh and get up, slowly walking towards Marks room.

 

 

 

"Mark?" You ask as you walk into his room, almost instantly seeing him on the balcony with his blonde hair blowing in the slight breeze, you could only see his backside but he really was handsome. "Hey," Mark says as you walk beside him. "Hey... did you mean it." You ask looking at your hands. "Yeah. How do you feel though?" He asks looking over at you. "I'm just scared to get hurt again." You mumble shrugging. "I won't hurt you. One chance. That's all I ask for." Mark says smiling down at me. "...Fine..." You smile up at him. "Thanks." He pauses to kiss your forehead. "You still wanna leave?" He smiles down at you. "Nah its fine, but I am hungry lets go eat." You laugh and cross your arms. "Ok lets go." He sighs and walks out with you infront of him. 

 

As you and Mark walk towards the kitchen you see Yugeom and Bambam cuddling on the couch. "Hurry up." Mark says pulling me along besides him. "You're mean." You mumble as you follow him into the kitchen. "No but let the poor boys cuddle in peace." Mark laughs at your pouty face. "Fine. Anyways hurry up and eat. I wanna go somewhere!" You whine handing him his plate. “Where do you wanna go?” He asks as you both eat your food. “I don’t know. Somewhere. Anywhere. I usually stay home but now I got actual people with me.” You say shrugging. “Hmmm… How about a beach. Or a hotel? I don’t know usually Bambam chooses this stuff.” Mark laughs when you make a pouty face. “I heard my name?” Bambam asks running through the door, or rather, Yugeom carrying him while running through the door. “Whats a good place to go?” You ask looking at him. “Hmmm. Depends. Is it a date?” Yugeom asks and Bambam nods. “I mean I guess?” You say looking at Mark who shrugs and nods. “Ohhh. Defy Starbucks. Then like a river, or a hotel, Maybe the beach?” Bambam says and looks at Mark. “Of course you’d say the beach or hotel.” Mark says scoffing. “YOU SAID IT TOO YOU MEANIE!” You say turning around to him and he laughs and wraps you in a hug. “Shh.” Mark says laughing. “Okay lets go cuddle again babe. See ya later guys!” Bambam says as Yugeom walks out through the door. “Soooo, Starbucks, then the beach?” Mark asks turning is head towards you. “Sure.” You  nod and you both finish eating before getting up to get ready and leave.

 

“IT’S SO GOOD!!!!” You say while drinking your caramel frappe that Mark had just bought for you. “Yeah yeah lemme try it.” He says and you hand him it. “It is good, but I don’t drink coffee that much so. I just got a shake.” He says shrugging. “Eh. I wanna do something fun at the beach.” You say stealing a drink while he's still holding it. “Well do you want to walk there?” He asks laughing at you. “Sure. Lets go.” You say grabbing his shoulder and dragging him beside you. After you both had got to the beach you both had fun, you spent a lot of extra time together, you didn’t leave until it was so dark you could hardly see in-front of you. You both went up to his room and soon fell asleep together, not wanting to have to go to work the next day. Whats the point of going to work on Sunday anyways?