Chapter 1

Weaknesses (Mark Tuan x Reader ff)

"Okay, what do you want?" You ask looking over at your office mate, Mark who had been staring at you for what felt like the whole time you've been at work, but you didn't say anything but now you were because you were starting to get slightly creeped out. "Huh? Nothing. Why would you care anyway?" Mark asks in a snobby way looking back at his computer. "Right, Well, I'm going to go talk and hang out with Changbin, Jisung, Felix, Jeongin, and Bang Chan, so talk to you later I guess." You sigh, grabbing your coffee and walking out of the office until you feel a tight grip around your wrist and you slowly turn around on your heel, slightly annoyed.

"What?" You ask not as nicely. "I... Uh... I need help, with this... stuff." He says slowly almost unsure of what he's talking about. "With?" You ask sighing and walking over to his desk. "I need some advice." He says not looking at me. "With? Hurry up and explain it so I can go talk to the boys." I say sighing and setting my coffee down, for a second thinking I see jealousy in his eyes after I mention the boys. "If you were a guy, and you liked a girl, but you two hardly talked and when you did it was really awkward how would you confess your feeling towards her?" Mark asks looking at me with a shy smile on his face. "Uhm, I'd say wait it out, get to know her more, wait till its more less awkward between both of you. Now I'll help you later but I gotta go, see ya within 30 mins Mark!" you say getting your hand out of his grasp, grabbing your coffee and walking out the door. "Right... wait it out..." Mark mumbles to himself.

"Yo! I'm back sorry i- Mark! Are you okay!?" As you walk through the door to the office you shared with Mark but he leaned over having a hard time breathing. "Mark?! Whats wrong?" You run over to him and lean over with him and he points at the bathroom, it takes you a minute before you realize whats happening  Allergic Reaction. "Hold on!" You say running into the bathroom and grabbing a glass of water and 2 pills, then run back to him and hand them to him. After he takes them he's still leaned over breathing hard before he stands up straight and hugs you.

"Thanks, y/n," Mark says while still hugging you, which you hug back. "No problem Mark. What happened?" You ask after he backs away, but his mood just completely goes back to the silent Mark and he walks back over and sits down at his own desk like nothing just happened. "Mark?" You say turning towards him, and he just ignores you so you scoff and in a breath. "Right. Well, its almost time for you to go home, just leave now." You say with an annoyed tone. He just gives you an okay sign with his fingers, grabs his things, shuts his computer off, and leaves. "I don't get him at all, I hope he never gets the same shift I do." You mumble to yourself while flipping through your folders for the project your working on. 

"Yo y/n. Wheres Mark?" Jackson asks about half an hour after Mark had left. "Uhh, he went home. Why?" You ask looking at him from your computer. "Aw I don't get to pic on him now?!" He asks maiking you slightly tense up. "Were you in here while I was out with Felix and the boys?" you ask setting your drink down. "Yeah, I picked on him a little bit. It was funny." Jackson says obviously trying not to laugh. "Well, tell boss I'm going home, its about my time to leave anyways. So, bye." I say slamming my computer shut, putting it in the case, grabbing my papers, and then my drink before forcing him out the door and locking it behind us. "Hey why the sudden mood change? I was just trying to have fun." Jackson yells after me while I walk away. "Well this is fun to me too." I say turning around just to flip him off before walking out, making everyone laugh while he yelled my name obviously mad, now, time to go talk to Mark. It helps his house is 3 streets away from mine. 

As I show up at his house I see his car is still here so I go and knock on his door. "What do you want y/n?" Mark asks as soon as he opens the door. "I wanna talk. So let me in." you say crossing your arms until he finally sighs and opens the door. "About what?" Mark asks with a stubborn tone. "Why didn't you tell me Jackson has been picking on you?" You ask turning around on your heel to face him, whos face just turn sheet white for a second. "Why would you care?" He asks after a minute of staring at you. "Because I do now stop being so dang stubborn and. tell. me. how. long. has. he. picked. on. you?" you say stepping closer to him each pause until your noses are almost touching. "Since I got partnered up with you. Its not a big deal." He says and looks confused when I sigh, so this bullcrap has been going on for a year and a half. And he didn't tell me. "Well lucky you. I'll be meeting up with the boss about Jackson tomorrow." You say after a minute. "No! Its fine!" Mark shakes his head back and forth quickly. "Why do you even want to do that anyways?" He asks after you stare at him in the eyes. "Because he used me when we were in highschool. All he cared about was my body. Anyways. I'll see you tomorrow. Have a nice night." You say sighing and walking past him carefully, mainly cause you just now noticed the faint smell of alchohol in his breath. Luckily he leaves you alone though and lets you walk out without a problem.