Chapter 1

Not So Unlucky

"Tae, I have something to tell you"
"Minnie? is there a problem hunny?"
"Tae-- I'm pregnant"
"WHAT?!"

It all started when a young, dumb and not so broke College Student Park Jimin decided to drink all his stress away from being a 3rd year Performing Arts student Major in Dancing and having a one night stand with the youngest CEO of South Korea at the moment, CEO Jeon Jungkook of the JEON Group of Companies owning branches of Hotels, Restaurants, Clothing Lines, Entertainment Agency and any other possible business that will came out into your mind.

Who is Park Jimin?

He grew up in a rich family, having everything he wanted as a child but when he reached his teenage years, he decided that he wanted to take a career in dancing contrary on what his father wanted for him. He was supposed to be their heir but he refused to take over their business, his father kicked him out of their lives so he is now living in his bestfriend's condo and thankfully, Taehyung agreed to just let Jimin pay back with buying groceries for both of them every weekend. Jimin still struggles on paying his tuition since being a part time convenient store cashier is not enough to pay his high tuition, but his mother and his younger brother are still secretly visits Jimin to give him money, Jimin is really thankful to have his mother and younger brother supporting him. Sometimes it was his Grandma and Grandpa occasionally giving him some allowance behind his father's back.

but yeah, so now, we have a not so broke Park Jimin--- I mean a not so broke pregnant Park Jimin.