2/2

Calling For Your Kiss

Here's the final chapter!

-

The atmosphere was thick and heavy in the secluded room, as the two guys kept staring within each other's peripheral orbs, inches away from such an intense moment to happen.

Silence has struck for a while, until the younger had started to open his mouth for what seemed like a deep breath had been heard. "Jun-hyung..." he started, "I... " the latter hesitated with his words as they never came out...

...because Jun had leaned in for what seemed like the perfect kiss. Soft, plumpy lips is what he felt during the moment, grazing his hand over the Chan's cheeks, taking in every single moment for which seemed like eternity as he backed off to see the younger's reaction. To see Chan, closed his eyes, as he took in or even gave in to the passionate kiss.

From then on, the tension reduced, and Jun heaved a sigh of relief, because Chan seemed to have felt the same way. Chan, still at a morbid expression, he opened his eyes, to look up, and stare at Jun's lips, which had been in contact with his. 'That kiss... it was... perfect.' Chan, feeling enlighted at the thought. Not knowing Jun can see the latter staring at him. "Chan..?" he shrugged the younger off in a daze but to his shock, the younger leapt on top of Jun and grinned the happiest smile there is.

"Jun-hyung..." he leaned in to his ears. "I love you too." As Chan gave Jun one passionate, heart-warming, eternally beautiful kiss, that sent signals everywhere to Jun's body. 'Is he... finally mine..?' were the only words Jun can think off. Jun then gave in to the kiss as they drifted off into what seemed like, the longest make-out session in their whole life. Not being worried one bit if a person does come in to the washroom.

This was their moment, most importantly, Jun's moment. The kisses started off to be soft, smooth and full of passion, there were some pecks on to each others cheeks, and then tongues were involved. Chan tries not to be too loud with the euphoric feeling he is having as of now. Jun gives Chan little bite marks into his neck, causing the skin to turn a pale red colour, dignifying his territory over Chan. They continue making out and Jun finally separates to say a few words that he has been longing to say out of his head.

"Oh Chan... you're mine." He whispered into his ear, causing the younger to have shivers not of fear, but of a euphoric feeling. They exchanged more kisses and sloppy moments, until their desires have been fulfilled to the extent or whenever their manager comes looking for them.

-

After the long make-out session, the two finally left the bathroom to rejoin with the group, not knowing what had happen in the area of the incidents, the two sat together, held hands underneath the table, as the afternoon passed by while the group eats food that was treated by the managers and are blessed for the full day. 

The ride back had been a bit obscure for the members, as they began becoming peculiar about Jun and Chan. The one day they notice the two had been more touchy during dinner time and the fact that they are talking quite more than often is a big question. Meanwhile, Chan begged that he and Jun would just take a cab home since they had to plan something later on the night, knowing this was just a lie to have some alone time with Jun. The manager complies to Chan and let the two out for a few more hours, as the other members leave with the van and the crew.

It's 10:58 pm

The two are rejoicing themselves within the Seoul sky, night lights are on and stars have never looked brighter than they have before. Jun and Chan were holding hands, tightly locked within one another, holding each other close to one another, everything seemed perfect. Like puzzle pieces. They both stare at the sky, to stargaze a bit. The question now finally pops up into Chan's head.

"Jun-hyung..." Chan said, staring up at the older one as Jun looked down, caressing his hair and cheeks. "What... are we now?" he asked in a passive tone. Jun smiled at the younger one as he looked back up on to the night filled with shining stars. "Well imagine you are the sun..." he started off, "...and I'm a star. We're different things that come from different days, but we shine brighter than ever if were together." he said. Chan had a little confused expression as to what he meant. "I don't get it..." he mutters. Jun chuckled and looked at the younger.

He leans in and gives a quick peck to his lips and says,

 

"It means, I'm the star to make your life even brighter, and your my sun to light up my dark nights."

 

As they both stare off into the night, not worrying about a single thing. But Chan, still the oblivious child, is still confused as to what he meant.