1. FINAL

Don't Cry Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five years ago, a 22 year old man named Chanyeol lived in a house next to the neighborhood’s favourite 15 year old boy, Baekhyun. They knew each other for 10 years or so and they had enjoyed each other’s company.

 

Baekhyun, the sweet boy he was, developed a deep crush for Chanyeol and was delighted everytime they had met. He had dreamt about their possible future together and had his heart fluttering every time he thought about it. He had promised himself that all of his firsts would be taken by Chanyeol himself. So, Baekhyun had learned more about being an adult so that the man would see him as a grown up and love him as much as he had for Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol, however, knew nothing of this crush, but he indeed had a small interest in the boy. He had told his best friend Sehun all about his day with Baekhyun whenever the two had a hung out together. He never thought it was weird to be friends with someone way younger than he was, but he had thought that his slight infatuation in Baekhyun was seen as a disgrace by other people.

 

Therefore, when Chanyeol had received a letter from the boy next door, he had to reread the note once more to be sure.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter