Lay All Your Love On Me

Lay All Your Love On Me
Lay All Your Love On Me
 
 
"Ahh, it's so pretty! Right?"
 
 
Hansol glanced over at Jun after breaking the silence with his whispered yet excited question. Said boy was standing right beside him, their shoulders slightly touching. Both of them were resting their elbows on the window sill whilst their heads were comfortably put on top of their folded hands.
 
 
"Yeah."
 
 
The younger now looked back at Hansol and smiled warmly.
 
 
"It really is."
 
 
In front of them the window was entirely open, the starry night stretching out. The sky was filled with stars that flickered and sparkled. Hansol had the sudden urge to touch them and stretched an arm out as if it was actually possible to reach them. The boy beside him followed his actions, stretching his arm as well so that their arms were now brushing. As a result, Hansol's breath hitched. He swallowed, hoping Jun wouldn't be able to hear how fast his heart was beating. Doing skinship was nothing new, they were doing it all the time for the fans. But whenever Jun initiated skinship when it was just the two of them, Hansol was suddenly aware... Aware of everything. The close proximity between the two, how soft the younger's fingers felt whenever they touched Hansol and how warm that made him feel afterwards. He liked Jun. Maybe more than he should.
 
 
"Let's go to bed."
 
 
After saying that Jun let out a yawn. Hansol realised his own tiredness and closed the windows. The younger had already slipped under his blankets, now observing how Hansol retreated to his own bed as well with his Patrick plushie in one hand. Silence fell upon them.
 
 
"Do you wanna lie down with me?"
 
 
Hansol didn't answer at first. Of course he was tempted, he wanted to be close to the younger again. At the same time he was aware that he probably wouldn't get any sleep next to the said boy. But in the end he gave in to the temptation and silently walked over to Jun, who had already made room for him. Now he was once again close to the younger's body, listening to his steady breath. At one point Jun turned over so that he was lying on his stomach. Hansol could feel the warmth of his breath on his own face. With his heart insanely hammering in his chest, he moved his right hand and placed it on Jun's back. Then, he slowly lifted his hand again a bit and started chasing Jun's back muscles with his forefinger. Hansol wasn't sure when it happened but after a while he realised how he had started writing three words with his finger. The exact same three words over and over again: I, like and you. I like you. He immediately stopped afterwards and firmly closed his eyes.
 
 
When Jun woke up in the morning, Hansol was long gone. He went to look for him in the kitchen and enountered their leader instead.
 
 
"Hansol had an early schedule today, he should be back in a bit."
 
 
After hearing the news Jun decided to doze off for a bit more since it was his day off anyways. He was fast asleep when Hansol came back. The older boy took this as a chance and sat next to the sleeping Jun. He observed his peaceful face. The small mole under his eye. The faded scar on his cheek. The beautiful pair of lips. He really wanted to touch them. Carefully, he put his thumb on Jun's lower lip. Although he wasn't using too much pressure he could feel how soft they were. With a little bit of trembling he began to move his finger, cautious not to wake the younger up. His lips weren't chapped at all and Hansol wondered how smooth they would feel against his own lips.
 
 
Suddenly, Jun's arm moved. It wasn't something Hansol expected so he had no time to retreat his finger. Jun's hand clasped around his wrist in a soft manner. He then proceeded to straighten up and slowly put Hansol's hand down. In no time Hansol was embraced in the younger's strong arms. He was so nervous that he didn't even realise how Jun had started writing something on his back. I... Like... You... Too... Hansol let out a surprised loud which in return earned him a big grin from Jun, though he couldn't see that at the moment. They broke away from their hug and looked at each other. Hansol was blushing and Jun thought he looked even prettier in this moment than the stars they were observing yesterday. He put his hand on Hansol's cheek, caressing it with his thumb.
 
 
"I really like you, Ji Hansol."