Chapter 23

Ever Since That Drunk Call
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

The next day

Current time: 6:52pm

Taeyeon | Jiyong

 

Taeyeon was quickly finishing the food she’s making for Jiyong. She’s hoping that he would like it.
Then she would take a shower and go through her wardrobe and to look for clothes she can wear in this cold weather.
Then grab the food she made for Jiyong and head to the bridge cafe.

 

Current time: 8:06pm

 

Taeyeon was sitting on one of the chairs and having a glass of water since she arrived 15 minutes ago, waiting for Jiyong to arrive.

 

‘Just letting you know I’m already here’ (message sent, 8:06pm)

 

*seen* (8:07pm)

 

Then the door opened and Taeyeon thought it was Jiyong but it was a group of people that looked they were still in their high school stage.

What Taeyeon didn’t know was Jiyong walked in the small cafe behind the group. Jiyong messaged Taeyeon and quickly put his phone down to see who will pick up a phone. He wanted to prepare and see who Taeyeon really was.

 

‘Where are you? I’m in the cafe now’ (Message sent, 8:11pm)

 

Then Jiyong spotted a small movement of someone, a girl, picking up her phone. ‘That must be her.’

 

‘I’m sitting at a table. Where are you?’ (Message sent, 8:11pm)

 

Jiyong’s phone vibrated, surprising him that he almost dropped his phone. He breathe in and out first to calm himself, he didn’t know why his hands are shaking an and his heeart beating rapidly. Must be the cold weather, he thought. Jiyong started making his way slowly towards the girl that was looking down on her phone. He stood in front the seat across from her and didn’t know what to do but waited until he got noticed.

The girl, Taeyeon, looked up at Jiyong who had a surprised look on her face. Jiyong was taken aback yet mesmerized at the view in front of him.
Taeyeon was beautiful. He studied her although she wouldn’t notice because of his cap covering his eyes.

Taeyeon was wearing a black hoodie underneath a denim jacket with a pair black skinny jeans and black converse. She had a black shoulder-length hair with a small fringe making her face look small.

 



Jiyong couldn’t help but stare at her dark brown eyes that gave off a delicate and gentle appearance.

As for Taeyeon, she couldn’t really make out who she thought is most likely Jiyong. Jiyong was wearing a black hoodie with the hood covering his head, and on top of it was a black jacket. He was wearing black jeans and a pair of old skool vans. He also covered most of his face with a black cap and a black mask. It was disappointing on her side, she couldn’t make out his features and she badly wanted him to take off the hoodie, cap and mask.

 

 

“You really look like a serial killer”

 

“Ready to make a deal”
 

*Laughs*

 

She has a nice and contagious laugh, Jiyong thought.

 

“Take a seat”
“I cooked you some food as a thanks for

 what you’ve done for me.

I hope you like it, it’s bibimbap”

 

Taeyeon took the food she made and packed off the floor and handed it to Jiyong who shyly bowed and said thanks.

 

“I hope you’re not allergic to anything there”

 

"I'm not allergic to anything"

“Thank you, you didn’t have to though”

 

“I wanted to”

 

"Okay"

“Can I eat it now or?”

 

“I was hoping you’d eat it now,

I want to hear your feedback”

 

*Laughs*
“Then I shall”

 

“Do you want any drinks?

I could order you some”

 

“No no”
“I’ll pay for it. Tell me what you want”

 


“No I’ll pay fo-“

 

“I would never let a girl pay for food”
“So please let me”

 

“...”
*Sighs*
“Hot chocolate please”

 

“Two hot chocolates then. Wait here”

 

Jiyong got up to order two hot chocolates for them and he couldn’t help, but turn back to look at Taeyeon and they caught each other staring at one another. Then Jiyong turned around abr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter