Chapter 1

Liked by ukiss_Jun97 (Jun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What am I supposed to say to Daewon?” Angie said, getting stressed out.

“Whatever you want,” I replied.

“Well what are you going to say to Jun at the fanmeeting?” Angie said, looking at me in complete seriousness. What will I say to Jun? I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

“I haven’t really planned anything. To be honest, I think I’ll be so nervous that I won’t be able to say anything at all,” I said.

“This is our only chance! How long have you been a Jun stan? You have to at least talk to him! He won’t judge you if you’re nervous!” Angie said grabbing my hand. She squeezed my hand gently and looked at me in the eyes. “At least tell him what he means to you. Tell him you will support him, or that he’s good looking, or that he’s your inspiration. Really, just say whatever your heart wants to.” I smiled back at her.

“This is why you’re my best friend….but I don’t know why you’re giving me all of this advice when you haven’t even decided what to say yet,” I said, trying to hold in my laughter.

“Hey hey hey, that’s because my heart will end up saying something stupid like, “OMG DAEWON YOU’RE SUCH AN ANGEL OMGLSDKFJ.” It’d be so embarrassing if I ended up saying something like that! I need to plan, practice, rehearse, ya’ know, the whole deal.”

“I get it, I get it. We still have a month left until the fanmeeting. We have plenty of time to decide. But I think no matter how much you rehearse, that little mouth of yours will end up saying ridiculous anyways,” I said, moving from the couch to my desk in my room. Angie sighed and nodded.

“You’re probably right,” she said as she plopped onto my bed near my desk. “Are you go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter