1. Idol to CEO

CEO At A Young Age *on hiatus*
Please log in to read the full chapter

News break out.

 

“One of the biggest company in the country is facing some trouble with their own board of directors after knowing that the supposed to be heir of the company was disowned by his father, the CEO. The company has yet to have a press conference about the matter.” Said by the reporter on tv.

“Mr. Park, I am sorry for not handling the situation better.” Said by the secretary.

“I already knew this will happen. After Junho decided that he doesn´t want to become the heir they will be so worried about the company´s future. But I always have a plan B on everything, and this plan will probably make Junho take the blame for taking his sister´s freedom. “

 

 JYPE Training center

 

Because of the news that broke out. There are so many reporters waiting for the daughter of CEO Park to come out to ask questions like, why did her father disown her brother? Where is her brother now? what is he up to?

 

Park Jihyo , daughter of CEO Park and sister of Junho, is at the office in the JYPE with some staffs discussing the issue and thinking how to get Jihyo out of the building.

 

“CEO Park´s secretary just called, and they sent someone to get you Jihyo.” Said by one of the staff.

“Okay unnie.” Jihyo replied.

 

Jihyo kept thinking about what happened to her brother, she also doesn´t have any idea what is happening to the company. They don’t really tell her things about the company because obviously, she isn’t the heiress. Her parents’ favorite child is her brother, and everyone knows that. Her parents don’t really have time for her, they always sent some nanny or butler to assist her. That’s probably why she decided to be an idol, to feel loved by some people, because right now, she still haven’t felt it.

Jihyo was picked up by someone from her father´s company. There were so many questions thrown at her by the reporters. The guards protected her, so she could get inside the car without having to be forced to answer the questions. The employee drove her to the company and Jihyo doesn’t have any idea why. This will be her 2nd time visiting here, the 1st time was when she was asked by her mom to send something for her brother. Jihyo was ordered to go to her father´s office.

In her father´s office.

 

“Please sit down, Miss Jihyo.” Said by the secretary.

“Thank you.”

 

“Could you please leave us alone, Mr. Kim.” CEO Park said.

“Yes, sir.” Said his secretary and left.

 

CEO Park: Jihyo, I think you already know the news about yo

Please log in to read the full chapter