Birth

MY LIFE AS THE YOUNGEST

"Come on Miss Kim just one more push ! " yelled the doctor who was helping deliver miss kim's last daughter. "AHHHH!!!" Mrs. Kim screamed in pain. "YEOBO YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!" yelled Mr. Kim as he was holding his wife hands. One final push later and KIM JINSU was born to a wonderful mom and dad with 9 amazing older sisters.

 

Handing the baby to Miss Kim the doctor had a smile on his face "IT'S A GIRL!" he shouted both mr . and mrs. kim looked at there new baby girl and held smiles with adoration and great love . Mr. kim leaned down and pecked his wife's lips and rubbed his daughter cheeks as she cried " She's beautiful isn't she taeyon-ah ?" he squeaked out looking at his wife with tears in his eyes and hers.

 

"Dae she is beautiful. Baekhyun we made her and our other daughters so well" she cried just then the door busted open with 9 little girls falling on to the ground.

 

*30 Minutes earlier in the hallway* 

"Nayeon unnie is eomma gonna be okay ?" asked a scared looking 7 year old Sana. Nayeon could only chuckle at her cute sister and rubbed her head gently " Of course Sana-ah eomma is just giving us a new baby sister. Isn't that cool ?"  Sana nodded really fast and giggled "Can I name her ?" she looked up at her older sister with puppy dog eyes.

"mianhae sana-ah but eomma and appa have already picked out the name." sana's other older sister named jeongyeon said as she came back with her other sisters from the food court while carrying a knocked out chaeyoung.

"AWWW! I wanted to name her. I never get to do anything." Shouted momo with ice cream all over face and shirt. "I DON'T REMEMBER BUYING HER ICE CREAM!" thought Jeongyeon with an shocked expression on her face. Carefully, the more responsible one, cleaned her up .

"gomawoyo jihyo-ah" Nayeon kissed her little sister on the forehead for helping clean up her "older" sister as a result jihyo started to blush "it's okay unnie i'm here to help." Jihyo shouted while jumping up and putting her arms on her hips posing like a superhero. "CUTE" shouted the remaining sisters who were awake  in their heads.

15 minutes later most of the younger girls were asleep in a cute fashion. Sana and Mina had feel asleep with their heads leaning against each other. Chaeyoung was still asleep , but with tzuyu on top of her like a blanket. Dahyun and Momo fell asleep with both hands held together smiling. Jihyo was currently using Jeongyeon and Nayeon legs as pillows. 

 

Dozing off themselves the two older girls took one last look at their younger sister before closing thier eyes. A few minutes later all the girls were woken up out of their sleeps by someone shouting " IT'S A GIRL!" jumping out of thier seats they headed for the door and struggled to get it open due to all the girls trying to enter at once, but finally one of the more taller ones opened the door causing them all to hit the ground. 

Groaning they all slowly helped themselves off the floor and look at their parents and the doctor who were all wearing amused faces. "Appa! Eomma!" shouted all them in unison, "SHHH. your new baby sister is sleeping come take a look." waved over the doctor. At the bed all the girls were amazed at the sight of the small human. Curious Tzuyu touched jinsu's finger and caused the latter to hold it firmly in her small hand causing everybody who witnessed the interaction so squel and make their heart melt.

"Tzuyu-ah,Chaeyoung-ah,Dahyun-ah,Mina-ah,Jihyo-ah,Sana-ah,Momo-ah,Jeongyeon-ah,and Naeyon-ah meet your new baby sister Kim JINSU" Mrs. Kim smiled at each one of them."Girls . Eomma and Appa won't be around for long okay? so you have to watch over each other and your little sister . Okay ?" Their appa said to them they all nodded while keeping their eyes on the small baby in eomma's arms.

Little do they know that the girls will take this Task to heart and as they watched the baby smile with her eyes closed they vowed to never let anyone or anything hurt her.