Finally, The Meeting Day

Arranged Marriage ---NOT ON HIATUS ;)

Hey guys! As you can all see, this is the Chapter 5... Finally, The... MEETING DAY !!! :)

Anyways, I really hope all of you will like it... ENJOY! :)


Ji Yong's P.O.V.

11: A.M.

Seoul, South Korea - Saturday

"Ji Yong-ah... Are you ready?"

Ji Yong slept for 4 hours and he forgot that they will have a lunch outside... waah! So sleepy.. Aigoo, sleepy head G-Dragon...haha...

... I FORGOT!

"Ah, Nae! Coming!"

"Okay.. Faster Ji Yong...."

I took a shower, I got dressed, and finally ready to go....

After 15 Minutes of driving, the care stopped infront of a Big restaurant.

"JiYong, follow me.. Be nice okay?"

"Okay..Stop saying it over and over..I get it."  ( Irritated )

"Good!"

They entered the restaurant and the manager approached them..

Manager: "Mr. Kwon this way please..."

They followed the old Lady .. " Here is the best and private table that you and Mr. Park requested. Please enjoy your time here and It's a pleasure to serve you Sir." (bow)

"We will ..Thank You." (smile)

After Seconds of waiting, One old man and one beautiful girl came in ..

!She's beautiful.. but still! How can she approve this arrange crap?Is she this desperate to have a love life??"(Asking himself)

JiYong was busy because of his own thought that he forgot to greet the two people who just came..

"Ehem!! Jiyong! Aren't you going to greet Mr.Park and your future wife?"

"Oh Im sorry I was just lost thinking about something.. Hello Mr. Park It is a pleasure to finally meet you.. ( bow) "

"Hello Jiyong, Please call me Harabeoji"

"Ah Neh!. Hello Dara Park right? Im Kwon Jiyong, nice to meet you ( extend his hand then wink)

" O-ohh uh Ye-yeah Im Dara. Nice to meet you too.. ( shaking Jiyong's hand while looking at the floor)

After the introduction, they ordered food and talked about the wedding..Well mostly , the two granfa's talked about it while Ji and Dara was busy eating or listening. Dara can feel that someone's watching her every move and when she looked at the person infront of her, Jiyong just winked at her then when he saw the panicky look on Dara's face he couldn't control it anymore and he burst out laughing..

"Yah! What's wrong with you??"

"Nothing harabeoji im sorry..( Looking at Dara again) "

Dara's POV

Oh My PIG! What the hell is wrong with this guy?! He looks like a ert! God of all the God from Heaven please help me. If this guy is a psychopath please save me...( thought to herself)

"Looks like our Jiyong here is enjoying Dara's company..Wah im so excited about this.. Kwon! (Jiyong's Granfa) We made a right choice.. ( Putting his thumbs up)"

"Yeah we made the right choice Park! So when do you kids want the wedding day?"

"Uhh its up to you Mr. Park"

"Harabeoji for you Dara.. Hahaha Well you and Jiyong should decide because we are not the one who's getting married..But Me and Mr. Park here wants it as soon as possible.The fact that we're not getting any younger..!We wants to see our grand grand children from you two..."

Sandara almost spit the lemonade that she was drinking infront of Jiyong who's sitting infront of her..

"Omo Dara are you alright?"

" Drink carefully Dara"

"Ne-Nehh.."

"Well I would like to talk about the wedding date to Dara. I dont want to decide things like this by myself"

"Good Idea Jiyong.. Me and Your grandfather will arrange a date for you and my Dara so that you two can talk about the wedding and to get to know each other. Dont worry, my Dara here is not a trouble maker and I know that she'll be the best wife..Right Dara?"

" Neh! Harabeoji .. Uhm Excuse me, i'll just go to the powder room " Dara stood up and walked inside the Powder room..

After minutes, dara hasn't come yet so the two older guy asked Jiyong to look for Dara..Jiyong was about to knock on the door but he heard a girl crying inside..

"huhuhu im too young for this, but what should i do? its harabeoji's idea.. huhuhu (sniff) Aishhh smile Dara, its not the end of the world..Harabeoji knows what he's doing and he knows that this is good for you..."

"What the hell?! Is she really talking to herself??" ( Jiyong asked his self)

Dara opened the door and was shock to see jiyong there..

"Ohh Jiyong what are you doing there?Did you heard soemthing??"

"The two harabeoji asked me to look for you. And yes, I heard you talking to yourself while crying..You know Dara, im not really that bad.. Im handsome, rich and I have everything that girls want, so consider yourself lucky..C'mon, they're waiting for us.. "

Aish this guy is so full of himself!Concieted bastard! ( Her thought while following Jiyong to their table)

Well yeah he's right but no need to say it geeezz!...

 

 

 The time went so fast and they all bid their goodbyes...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey this is DGLOVE25 the new co-author of this fic... My dongsaeng Irish asked me to be her co-author and im so glad ..ahaha Anyways sorry for the late update.. Im kinda busy ( College Life) but yeah i promise that I will help and Update as soon as We can.. :}

 

 

LOVE LOTS!! <3