Prologue

Some Things Never Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woohyuniee~ Woohyuniee~ where have you gone?~"

"I'm here hyuuung~ why did you let go of my hand?"

"Nooo~ you let go of my hand!!"

The five-year-old was padding with his little feet across the hallway and whining cutely about being left alone while having the camera's lenses focused on his small figure from across the kitchen, but of course without him noticing it. Oh if only he knew they were being spied on in the middle of their little treasure hunt, no one would hear the end of it. He would wear his most serious face as a five-year-old and actually lecture his parents about the importance of this game and would remind them that cameras can be distracting.

Finally reaching his destined place he didn't waste even a second to get a hold of his four years old friend's chubby little fingers in his own hand.

"Woohyun-ah~ never let go of hyung's hand again, okay~?"

"Okay hyung, Woohyunie is sorry~"

"It's okay~"

the five years old named Kim Sunggyu said while patting Woohyunie's head, looking fondly at his little friend who had his small head hanging down out of regret. And when he got him to look back up, then he smiled his biggest and tightened his grasp on woohyun's hand.

"let's go find the treasureeee!!!"

After that, cute roars filled the living room and then you could hear the sounds of retreating little feet of the friends who wouldn't let go of each other even if it meant they had to change t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter