Chapter 4: Kiss ¿

Robot Boyfriend (Yoonkook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the late update busy college and all hope u enjoy I know its short sorry about that anyway please vote and comment <3
______________________________________________

 

[At the school]

The school was quite too quite he had zoned out while looking through the window of his maths class once Yoongj finally snapped out of his daydream he was shocked he wasn't met with the angry teacher he deeply despised. He lends own and picked up his blue backpack and strolled out of the classroom everyone eying him in the process. He says Jimin talking to Namjoon surprisingly enough Jin was not there he usually is attached Namjoon by the hip. Taehyung and Hoseok were also missing. He sighed as he casually walked passed them to sit by himself he was not in the mood to talk to anyone.

 

"Yo, Yoongi did you not receive  any of Jimin's texts he seemed so upset and wanted to talk with you."
"Oh ahh I  guess I didn't notice ill go see him now"he  put on a fake smile, got off the chair and headed over to where Jimin and the boys were, but once I got there he was all alone slumped at the back of the chair and had his eyes closed as if he was in deep thought. 

Jungkook casually strolled around the busy school students running for the lives from each other while others  teachers others judging you every chance they get he looked high and low in search of Yoongi once he located him he saw him laughing with jimin this caused him to get jealous Yoongi was meant to be his boyfriend, Yoongi belonged to him!. he marched over to the both of them he then yanked Yoongi away from Jimin's grasp. 

"What the hell are you doing Jungkook, god" Yoongi shouted as he yanked his arm away from Jungkook he looked into his eyes to see any sort of a reac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter