dreadful

My Train Girl

 

 

Taeyeon gazes at the ticking clock, observing the it carefully. She's been glancing repeatedly to the ticking device an hour ago, waiting for the clock to hit 4 since she wants to go home already. Not really.

 

 

 

Totally she just wants to go and search for the train girl she met yesterday. It's not like she's obsessed or something but she just wants to make friends with the woman. It's been bugging her since last night already and she finally made up her mind to search for that beautiful  teacher and be friends with her. She's totally not hitting the woman up.

 

 

 

With a bored look Taeyeon placed her chin on her palm, a sigh escaping her lips.  She glanced at the portrayed window beside her, looking at the pink- orangey sunset.

 

“Okay, don't forget to bring all your grafting paper! That's all for today you may go now.” Her professor says before standing up. All the students stood up, their backpack already set on their backs as they hurriedly left. 

 

 

 

Taeyeon went outside to go at Yuri's class, and as expected, she's flirting with the ice princess again, Jessica Jung.

 

 

She snorted before calling Yuri.

 

 

 

“Yah Yuri-ah!”

 

 

 

The tanned-girl turns her head around, staring at the running Taeyeon towards her. She removes her hand off of Jessica's shoulder before turning her attention on the running midget.

 

With an eyebrows raised, she asked. What's up Tae? 

 

While catching  her breath, Taeyeon still managed to look up at her.

 

 

C-can you go—w-with me right now? She breathlessly says, Jessica who seemed clueless looks at Yuri with her eyebrows pulled in.

 

You shold go home now princess, I'll call you later. Yuri says before softly patting Jessica's back, signing for her to go home already. Yuri made a call sign with her hand before she bids her goodbye to Jessica. After the farewell, Yuri looks at Taeyeon with her annoyed look.

 

What the hell Tae, I'm having my quality time with Sica and you just ruined it. She says with an exasperated look. 

 

 

With an eyebrows raised, Well, I'm sorry then? I just want to give you a favour? And to say that I'm the one who introduced you to her so I'm just making you paayback for that. Taeyeon replies. Yuri sighed in frustration before looking at her midget best friend with her tired eyes.

 

Yeah, what is it that do you want from me?

 

 

Taeyeon victoriously smiled before clinging into Yuri's arm and leaning her head to the taller girl's shoulder.

 

 

Omo thank you Yul oppa,

 

 

Yuri snorted before swatting Taeyeon away from her arm.

 

 

Yah stop that! It's ing cringey and to be honest that doesn't suit you, eugh~

 

Taeyeon rolls her  eyes. Okay, now for the favour. Do you remember the train girl I told you last night? The woman that I met yesterday?

 

 

Oh yeah, so what's with that? What do you want me to do?

 

 

With a knowing look, Taeyeon grins wickedly. I need you to help me search for her.

 

Huh? What? Search for her in the train? No way! That's just plain stupid!

 

Taeyeon gave her her ultimate weakness, puffing her eyes out, Taeyeon displayed her cute puppy eyes in front of her and by meaning, she can't say no to that so she looked away, shutting her eyes.

 

 

P-please...Yuweeh~

  Yuri can't take it no longer anymore so she sighed and gave up. Gosh, Yuri doesn't want to hear tha annoying voice.

 

Alright, please stop that voice anymore, makes it more irritating. Yuri teased, earning a slap from the short girl.

 

 

O-Ouch! I was just joking! Yuri laughs and Taeyeon just rolled her eyes on her.

 

 

Yeah right, let's go now!

 

 

---------

Tiffany's POV

 

It was already 5 when I got in the train station, ugh, stupid old hag. I shouldn't have let that  old man get away from work, now I'm the one who took all his responsibilities for being absent! Stupid fray-botod who only know how to sleep and eat inside the faculty! Arghh! The door slides open and I quickly set myself inside the train, searching for an available seat when a voice called me.

 

 

Hey Ms. Uptight!

 

I didn't turn my back and just kept walking inside the train, squeezing myself out from the crowd and heck I still can hear her voice calling me. I quickly went to blend myself on the crowd so that train girl can't find me, I don't want to see that girl, ugh. I had enough today, i'm still pissed about that fray-botod of my co-teacher and now she wants to go  and get in my nerves too? Oh god, please not today, I'm really REALLY tired.

 

I set myself in the corner of the train, with huge people covering me from the crowd, I prayed that the girl won't find me here since it's the most unattractive space here, where some fat guy is standing right behind me, I can smell those sweaty armpits  ghosting around my nostrils and no sherlock  I can't ing breathe. Gosh, spare my nose. The fat guy's arm is clinging around the metal bar just above and and just as bad luck as I am, the soaked armpit of the guy was just right beside me, holy *ng , bad luck must've really like me that much.

 

I pinched my nose and closed my eyes, my face sweating bullets since I was nervous, praying that the midget girl would just live me alone, and since it was too crowded all the people inside the train was squeezing me, like a sardines in a can.

 

My eyes were still closed, praying hard. But then I felt a hand creeping on the back of my thighs up to my skirt, and I knew at that moment, it was the fat guy behind me was responsible for this, my left eye twitched when I felt the guy's hand giving my  a light squeeze, which irks me even more and by any chance, I felt disgusted, I mean I'm really disgusted. Not only fat and smelly but this guy can be erted too. 

 

I turn my head head around ang glared at the guy behind me, and he just smirked to me while roaming his hands around my .

 

Stop, I warned but I only got a chuckle from him before leaning his face on my neck and whispers around my ear, that breath.

 

I can't, baby girl. I know you like it too so just shut up enjoy this. He whispers and after that I felt a hard thing poking behind me. Holy he's disgusting! That's it I already had enough! 

 

You like rubbing that of yours on me huh, how bout' this? I s my hand on his small prick and squeezed it hard, making him yelp in despair. I spun around and pushed him on the floor, earning an attention from the people around us, he kneeled on the floor while holding his 'pet' and ater that I kicked his shin earning a loud groan from him again. Everybody was staring around us so as an opportunity to warn some of the girls from this guy, I raised my hand, catching some of their attentions.

 

 

Listen up everybody, this guy here, I pointed at the fat guy kneeling on the floor as he stared at me with his pleading eyes. He just d my and rubbed his small prick on me! So every girls around there I want you to be aware of this fat erted guy here, just look at him acting all clueless like he was the victim but please don't be decieved by this face, he is ert. I explained and as expected, I earned a gasp from other everybody as they stared at the fat guy with their disgusted expression.

 

 

W-What? I didn't do anything to you! You're the one who just pushed me out of the blue and kicked me in the nuts! He protested, oh, playing like the victim are we?

 

I snorted. 

 

 

Yeah right just go to the police and complain about your stupid alibis, they won't believe you you stupid .

 

After that I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn my head around only to see the midget's face. Oh , I totally forgot about her but whatever. With a raised brow I stared at her questioningly.

 

What?

 

That was awesone, I saw you kicking that guy's . By the way you didn't spare me a glance earlier, I was calling for you.

 

Acting clueless I gave her a look. Really? I'm sorry didn't hear you out, anyway what do you want from me?

 

She gave me a bright smile. 

 

 

I just wanted to be friends with you, I didn't get to ask your name yesterday, my name's Taeyeon. She displays a hand in front of me, well what is she trying to do? Being a nice girl I am I accepted her hand shake.

 

 

Uhh Tiffany... I awkwardly said, she just smiled at me and after that I broke off the hand shake since it was getting to long.She nervously chuckled.

 

So, Taeyeon—is there something you want from me? I mean I'm totally older than you and you wanted to be friends? I just don't get how every students brain works though, you all are complicated.

 

 

Huh? Oh, I just wanted to ask if you could go on uhh....

 

I raised my brow.

 

 

On what?

 

She hung her head low, acting like a girl confessing her feelings form her crush.

 

I uhh just w-want to ask if you can go—on a date with me?

And with that I nearly choked.