STARTING OF EVERYTHING

FATE

“Toot!Toot!” my alarm ring. I woke up from the bed and stretched up my body while looking at my clock besides the bed and it showed 7:00 a.m. ”! I’m late” I cursed under my breath and quickly rushed to the bathroom to get a shower.

After done showering,I quickly change my clothes to school uniform and grab my bag while going downstairs. ”Mom,I’m heading to school right now!” I shout to my mom and grabed some sandwishes that my mom had made for me.I run as fast as lightning because I nearly late for school.I have reached the school gate and quickly rushed towards my classroom.I opened the door and it’s was empty.

’Oh,it’s only 7:15 a.m no wonder no one is here yet’ I thought while looking at my watch.I sat down on my seat and plug in earphone to listened to my favourite music in the morning.

I tapped my fingers and enjoyed listened to the music while staring at the window.’It’s already spring means my birthday is tommorow’ I said to myself.I closed my eyes and lay my head on the desk to take a nap before classes started. I saw two small figures playing around at the park and it’s a boy and a girl.

”Hana,happy birthday” said the young boy to that girl.The girl smiling sheepishly and hug the boy while muttered thank you.Then,I’m realised that the girl is me when I’m was 4 years old and that boy is my best friend called Sehun.

Suddenly,I felt that someone shake my body called my name.I abrutly wake up and saw Lily who is my desk mate.”Hana,are you okay?Why are you crying?”she asked me then I’m realised that there were some tears on my eyes.”Nothing. Probably some nightmare” I told her while laughing.I quickly wiped my tears and open my books to get ready for class.Lily staring at me weirdly and I could see worried face on her.I smiled at her and muttered ‘I’m okay’.

School already ended without me realised probably because I couldn’t focus on the class today.I bid goodbye to Lily and quickly go back home.”I’m home!”I said when I saw my mom on the kitchen getting ready for dinner.”Oh dear,you’re already back from school?Are you hungry? I could prepared some food for you.”said my mom to me.”No,it’s okay mom.I’m not hungry right now.” I told her and she nodded.

I rushed to my room and quickly lay down on my bed.I stared the ceiling and recalled back my childhood memories.I actually grown up at Goyang,Gyeonggi Province,South Korea and move to Seoul, the capital city of South Korea when I’m 4 years old.I had best friend named Sehun.He’s my nieghbour and we were so close since baby.

I woke up and sat at the edges on my bed while open my drawer.I took out the pink medium size box from the drawer and put it on my laps.I open the box and saw many pictures of me,my family and also sehun.

It’s been 15 years we didn’t met but I still remembered every single memories that I have with him.We still in contact until we reached 10 years old then we lose contact after that because Sehun moved to California because of his father works.Sehun never forget to wish me happy birthday every year and it has been 8 years since his last birthday wish for me before we lost contact.

”I miss you Sehun.Please come back to me.”I suddenly teared up and cried harder.I miss every memories that I had with him and it’s saddened me that we need to be apart from each other.Sehun is my first love and you may think it’s crazy but I do realised that I love him more than just a friend.I kept back the box on it’s original place and took shower before going ready to bed.I switch off the lamp and get ready to sleep. ”Dear God,I miss Sehun so much and please let me meet him” I pray to God before going to sleep.

The next day,I woke up little bit late because it’s weekend.I go downstairs to get some breakfast then suddenly there’s some confetti flying across to me.”Happy Birthday Hana!”wish my parents and my friends.All of them are here at my house,holding some balloons,presents and birthday cake for me.”Thank you guys! I didn’t expect that all of you will doing this for me” I said to them while teared up.My mother came to me and give some hug and kisses. I felt so happy today and I never forget this moment.

We shared some breakfast together and even laughing together because it’s been a long time I didn’t felt this moment.I bid my friends goodbye and getting ready to go out for a walk.My parents already going out to met their old friends and I didn’t join them because I want have some moments for myself.I go to the mall nearest my house to bought some stuff for myself.

Suddenly,there’s a man bumped on me and I fall down.”Ouch!” I flinch.”Opps! Sorry,miss.I didn’t mean to.” said that man. He’s offering a hand to help me to get up and I accepted it. I stared at him and realised that he’s good looking.He’s has sharp jawline,small pink lips,sharp nose and small eyes.His face looks arrogant but when he’s smile,his eyes formed cresent shape which make him looks cute and friendly.”You’re staring at me” he suddenly said then I could feel my cheeks turns red and hot.”What are you talking about? I’m not staring.”I told him and turn my face to another side to hide my blush.He just laugh at my reaction.Then,I look at him again and realised that he still looking at me.He somehow looks familiar to me but I don’t remember who.

Then,my phone were ringing and I quickly picked up my phone.”Hana,this is mom.I’m at the restaurant in the mall near our house.Can you come and meet us here because we want you to meet someone.You’ll definetly happy about it" my mom excitedly told me.” Okay mom.Please message me the restaurant name and I’ll be there soon.” I did not expect anything else from my mom and just thought that maybe she just want me to meet her friends thats all.I looked back at that man and said “Sorry,I had to go now and it’s okay,it’s not your fault.”I smiled at him as he nodded to me as I walk to the restaurant where my mom want me to be there.

I walked in and I saw my mom wave her hand to signal me to came there. I came and saw my parents with two familiar old couple besides them.Then,I just realised and remembered that both of them were Sehun’s parents.I so shocked and quickly hugged them.It’s been long time I didn’t met them and I’m so happy that I met them again.”Hana has grown up as a pretty woman” Sehun’s mom compliment me and I just shook my head and said no.

Then,I’m realised someone was missing and Sehun’s mom look at me and know that I’m looking for Sehun.”Sehun will come here in a bit”she said as she smile at me.We sat down and I catch up with Sehun’s mom for awhile.

”There he is” said Sehun’s mom as she looking at the side.I look at the side too and saw the familiar face and it’s that man that bumped on me just now.I couldn’t believe that the man who just bumped on me was Sehun. I stood up from my seat and I looked at him as he has shocked expression as me too right now. It’s too unbelivable that Sehun has grown up to a handsome young man.We stared at each other for awhile and I quickly run to him and hugged him tightly.I’ve miss this guy so much and I can’t believe that we were able to meet after a long time.We hugged each other for a minute then I realised that I’m actually crying.He loose the hug and grab my face to wiped up my tears with his thumb.”I miss you so much Sehun.” I said to him while broke into tears again. He hugged me back and this time it’s tighter like he didn’t want to let go of me.”I miss you too Hana. I never forget about you.You never left my mind even for a day Hana” he said to me.I let go of him and stared at his handsome face.I smiled at him and nodded.

Then,he gave me a bouquet of red tulip.”Happy Birthday Hana! I never forget about your birthday.I always wish you every year but you didn’t know about because we lose contact and I really happy that we were able to met after for long time”he smiled at me and handed up the flowers to me.I’m so happy that he remember me,remember my birthday and the most important that he’s right here infront of me.I gave a kiss on his right cheek and muttered’Thank You’.We sat down and enjoyed our dinner together after the past 12 years.

The dinner already ended and I walked hand in hand with Sehun.We right now at the Hangang Park to catch up some time together.”I already moved to Seoul last month so that’s mean we could meet up more often”Sehun said and I never stop smiling when he said that because I will able to meet him every single day.

”Hana!”he called me and I looked at him.”Did you know why I gave you red tulips?”he asked me and I just shook my head because I don’t know the answer.He smiled at me then said”Red tulips means declaration of love,Hana”.I stared at him weirdly and want him to continue his answer.”I gave red tulips to you because I love you Hana,not as a friend but more that .”I kept quiet and looked at him with shock expression.

”I have a crush on you since we were small and I kept quiet because I’m scared that you didn’t like me back. It’s hard to forget you,Hana. My love towards you keep getting more and more every single day. It’s okay if you didn’t like me back. I just want to express my true feelings after all this year” he said as he lowered his gaze towards the ground.

I smiled at him and let it go our hand.I grabbed his face and kiss him passionately on his lips.Sehun has shocked expression on his face but he calmed down and close his eyes as he kiss me back.Our lips moving in sync and I wrapped my hand on his neck as he wrapped his hand on my waist. I broke the kiss as I out of my breath. I looked at him and said ”I love you too Sehun.Not as a friend but more than that” .He smiled at me and rest his forehead onto mine and we stared at each other before sharing a kiss again after that. No one could never imagine how happy am I that time.

Too many things happen in a day and I never forget how grateful am I to God but he has fulfill my wishes.And now,me and Sehun will stay together without has to be apart from each other again.I guess,me and Sehun were fate to be together forever.

 

 

 

THE END