Chapter 1

I Hate You, But I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...and lastly Byun Baekhyun and Sandara Park.” By just hearing those words, Baekhyun’s think his world has just crashed. Who wouldn’t? I mean, he really hates that girl. He looked behind him seeing Dara was staring at her with unreadable expression. Baekhyun hissed at her making her gasp at surprise. ‘Why do I feel like I am partnered with a snake who would seem to hiss at me, everytime?’ Dara thought. No kidding though, him hissing at her will shook anyone who’ll witness it. Baekhyun should be thankful since everyone was on focus to what their teacher’s saying. 

  Everytime Baek will look at look at her or just caught a glimpse of her, it always make him mad because of what she did to her bestfriend. Baekhyun just can’t help but wanted their project to end as soon as possible. But then, it’s impossible their project is about how their emotions affects their behavior. It will took long time for them to do it since they also need proofs or do it.

  After being shock by Baekhyun hissing at her, Dara just sigh. Nothing changed at all, the way he treat her was still the same. Like hell, when she asks him if he have seen Yeol he would most likely says ‘Get lost’ or ‘Where you doesn’t exist.’ that sometimes hurt her feelings by the way he acts toward her. He even told her that ‘You’re a bad news to Chan. You will only hurt him. Stay away from him.’ which is true because she did hurt him bad. Really really bad. 

 As soon as their teacher dismissed them, D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter