Final.

A letter from me to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 years after.


Now that I have found you, you have already someone else.
 

 

thought I haved move on but maybe not yet. The love we share even tho we aren't officially labeled. This love is deeper than we thought, that I can't easily erase you from my own mind.

 


The first time I saw you is that you're with a child. You two look happy, that I could not go near you and say " hay could we talk" because that child look so happy to see you.

 

 


And the next time I know I saw you at the park with a man kneeling down seems like proposing to you while you, you're crying but I could distinguish if you are happy or sad. But then again, the coward me turn around again, fooling myself thinking that I didn't see anything.

 

 


I cried all night thinking that maybe just maybe that I'm meant to be alone, and died unlove. But didn't think anything that could harm you or your soon to be family. I just lay down and stop thinking, I still have work tomorrow. Again I just leave like a lifeless doll like the past years I earned for your love but now you love someone else.
 

 


The next day I feel that the destiny is playing with us here you are with your child having check on my clinic. Just so you know you still look beautiful. After your kid's check up. You ask me if we could talk. And here you are saying.

 


"I miss you. And I still love you." the come to hug me I'm stunned by your action.

 

 


"I - I miss you too. But you can't love me you're getting married and you have a child. Congratulations Mina on your marriage." I say as i pulled from your hug.

 

 


"What marriage are you talking about? Are we getting married?" You as me and now I'm curious.

 


"The event last night" I ask you.

 


"Last night? Oh are you talking about Bam bam? That guy is weird he's been courting me for while now and out of nowhere he propose he's crazy right." You replied to me while you keep tucking my hair onto my ear.

 


"But you are crying and it seems that you love it." I said and lean to your hand.

 


"It's b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter