End

A letter from me to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Mina-Chan

 

 

 

Hi there Mina, just wanna say thanks a lot for the time and effort of listing to my nonsense blabbering and nonsense humor.  Thank you for accepting me for who I am.  Those times we have spent together are a moment of a lifetime, a milestone that can't be turn back, all we could do is to look back and reminisce the good time and bad time that we have together.

 

 

 

The laughter, the tears that we have seen in each other faces, are the things never once in a lifetime would sell or change off.  You're one of the person I treasure most just that we both know I can't express myself to anyone.  You and I have become each other sanctuary, a serene scene that haven't been capture. 

 

 

 

Capture. I knew that you always want to post them but you couldn't, because of thinking what would I think,  just so you know I don't mind it at all just that if you continue to do that, the rumor 'bout us will on be lit like life,  I'm just protecting you 'cause you're ma sister. 

 

 

 

Time. I gave you the time you need to recuperate but it may conflict an idea that I don't like to be with in your problems, it just time is the best thing to heal all the wound a person have. 

 

 

 

Family.  A thing that I offere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter