Final

Before He Came

Jessica never wanted to forget Kim Taeyeon but she need too since her friend already dating with someone that she really knew him. No one knew how hurt she is after Taeyeon told her dating news with Baekhyun.

Flashback

Jessica was eating her lunch at the cafeteria in the company and suddenly Taeyeon came like the flash made her startled a bit.

"Yah! What's wrong with you, Taengoo?" Jessica wipe her lips with the tissue.

"Mianhae Sica ~" Taeyeon let out a soft giggles while watching her friend wiping .

"Why are you coming here like the flash? Is there something you want to tell me?" Jessica asked while staring at Taeyeon's face.

"You are such a mind reader Jung!" Taeyeon feel amused because Jessica knew she wanted to tell something important right now.

"So what is it this time?" Jessica asked uninterested.

"Baekhyun confessed to me last night" Taeyeon happily said.

Jessica choked a little while drinking a caramel coffee and Taeyeon immediately went beside her then rubbed her back.

"Are you okay Sica?" Taeyeon asked with concern.

"Y-yes.. What did you say to him?" Jessica asked.

'Please don't say yes..' Jessica begged in her heart.

"I said yes to him! Omg! You don't know how much i like him no i love him, Sica ah" Taeyeon said with a happy monotone.

"C-congratulation Taengoo.." Jessica managed to said those words.

"Are you really okay Sica?"

"Yes i am" Jessica showed her fake smile.

"If you say so Sica. I'm going now to finish all my works since i got a date tonight" Taeyeon wink then leave the broken hearted girl in the cafeteria.

'Gosh! I'm too late! Why this thing happened to me?!' Jessica silently cried in her heart.

Present

Jessica watched her friend with Baekhyun from a far away. They are having fun in the park with Baekhyun playfully keep teasing the woman she loved.

She walked towards them with a heavy heart. She immediately put a fake smile into her face. Taeyeon wave at Jessica with a happy smile.

'Only him can make you happy now? Before this, i always made you smile and laugh. I loved calling you Taengoo and now he replaced the nickname i gave with Taengkoong? Before he came into our life, you never forget to invited me to your house and now you only invited him?' Jessica thought.

"Hey Sica" Taeyeon hold her hands.

Baekhyun leave them two to talk.

"It's been awhile right? You're so busy with your lover now" Jessica jokingly said.

"Mianhae Sica ah ~" Taeyeon said with a cute voice.

"I always forgive you Taengoo.." Jessica said.

"Why are you looking so pale Sica? Are you sick?" Taeyeon immediately asked.

"I'm okay.. Can i say something to you?"

"What is it Sica?"

"I want you to live happily with him because i know you two really love each other. Please don't be sad and keep smiling okay?" Jessica tighten the hold on Taeyeon's hands.

'Why is she talking like this?' Taeyeon thought.

"I love you so much.." Jessica pulled the girl into a tight embraced.

'I meant it when i say those words, Taengoo..' Jessica thought.

"Now go to your boyfriend" Jessica playfully push the latter from her.

"Where are you going?" Taeyeon worriedly asked.

"Home..?" Jessica smiled.

"Be careful okay?" Jessica only nodded.

Taeyeon watched the girl leaving until she couldn't see Jessica's figure anymore. Baekhyun came and give a hug from behind and Taeyeon smile when he did that.

One Year Later

Taeyeon and Baekhyun already tie the knot. She feel weird when Jessica didn't attended her wedding's ceremony and only Jessica's family came. She rushed to the Jung's family and asked about Jessica.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon.." Mrs Jung suddenly said.

"Why are you saying sorry auntie?" Taeyeon feel anxious.

"Jessica's no longer in this world baby girl. She willingly donated her heart to Tiffany and leave all of us.." Mr Jung interrupted.

"W-what..?"

Taeyeon couldn't believed what she heard just now. She fall onto the floor in the church while crying her heart out. Baekhyun immediately came and hugged the crying girl.

'Sica ah..'

 

END