Beautiful with a touch of loneliness

All I ever wanted was you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day that goes fine never ends up fine. I got to know that the hard way, even though everyone around  me always told me to be careful of days like this. I still don't understand how I ended up like this. I was supposed to meet my soulmate on this day. Its finally my 20th birthday. It wasn't supposed to end up with me in the hospital, bloodied up and covered in bandages. It wasn't supposed to be like this. I was always told something else. I was told that I would meet my soulmate before I die.

I don't want to die.

I want to meet you before I go. 

Please.

As if talking in my head would connect me with whoever was on the other end. Eveyone had different ways to connect. My elder brother always had a skin sharing thing with his soon-to-be-wife. My parents could connect with each other with thoughts, or screaming in their head. Some people had two soulmates. Sometimes three. But one would always be platonic. 

I got my platonic buddy when I was 11 years old. I was sleeping and then I felt the skin under my ear burn. It had made a moon and one star. That is when someone had moved in the house next to mine. Kim Taehyung. The most percious and happiest guy you could meet. And the same Kim Taehyung who smiled through the pain and kept a brave mask on, was here beside my hospital bed, crying his eyes out and telling me over and over again that I promised to live till 80 and beyond with him. This funny guy. He is the only thing that kept me from killing myself when I was at the bottom of the pit and felt helpless. He had always been the moon in my darkest nights. 

I want to shout more. I want to see my life after I'm married. I..

I want to live and I want to be able to love and be loved.

I didn't know that dying would hurt so much. I didn't know that after all the numbness, I would still feel all this. I just.. I just want to live a happy and beautiful life with my soulmate. Why is so hard for me to be happy?

You can do it. Please don't give up. I promise I'll be there for you whenever you need me. We can get through this together.

Don't give up angel.

What? I felt like i heard a voice.. What was that? Who are you?

Hi. Its me. Your soulmate.

What's your name?

Where are you?

"Doctor! Doctor! He's waking up! Please come quickly!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jimin-ssi! You're going to have to eat! You probably haven't had food in almost two days!"

"Go away Jeon. I don't care about food. Leave me alone."

"Jimin-ssi! I'm going to have to call Dr. Jung if you don't get up and eat this instant!"

Why can't you just leave me alone?! 

Jimin..

In my hind, there was suddenly a scene now. There were two bodies, tangled together on a bed and there were noises. In fact, the noises were so loud that I felt like I was there in person. And then I felt two hand on my waist pulling me to a chest and a voice whispered..

...Jimin

My eyes opened up wide and I shot up from my bed at the speed of light when I heard my own name in my mind again after what I just saw.

"Jimin-ssi... Are you that scared of Dr. Jung? He's not scary at all though..."

Sudddenly I remembered that I was, in fact, still in the private hospital room and Jeon was still holding a tray filled with yucky hospital food. Oh god, I hate hospital food.

Can't they like, have pizza for once?

If they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter