I.

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jennie was beautiful, really, the kind of beauty that often intimidate men. Her friends, and even students, often complain that she was hard to approach. She have this aura as if nobody deserved to breathe the same air with her.

 

She smiled as she watched college students answered their final exam in her class. Yeah, she’s a professor in Seoul National University, teaching Chemistry. She was a strict professor especially when it comes to tardiness. She hate being interrupted from her lectures because someone late would come in. Her students learned the hard way, how Jennie would locked the doors of her lecture room, 15 minutes after the schedule of her lectures. Yeah, that’s how strict she was.

 

A loud knocking on the door jolted her from her musing. Jennie unconsciously glared by the door. The knock grew louder and Jennie noticed how her students’ attention turned to the direction of the door, instead of their exam papers. She continued to glare as she stood up and opened the door. She stopped and involuntarily took a step back when she saw who it was.

 

“Hi,” he said and Jennie knew that almost all of her female students were swooning over this guy. Who was he? The handsome Earth and Environmental Science professor, the new associate dean of their college, College of Natural Sciences, Kim Hanbin. He smiled and Jennie swore she heard a stifled giggle from one of her students. Goodness. Aren't they old enough to react like high school students? She rolled her eyes, making Hanbin’s grin to widen as she step out the room and closed the door.

 

“What do you want seonsaengnim?” she politely asked, trying to appear nonchalant. He passed her a folder.

 

“We need your signature,” he said as he passed the pen to her. “And a meeting will be held next week,” he added and Jennie just nodded as she signed the official papers.

 

“I know. It’s the college academic council meeting next week. The student assistant from the dean’s office already sent the memo to us,” she said and her brows furrowed as she gave the folder back to Hanbin. “Why are you here? You could have asked your student assistant or something,” she stated and Hanbin smirked. 

 

“And miss seeing you? I don’t think so,” Hanbin playfully said as he stepped forward, invading Jennie’s personal space. Jennie’s eyes widen as she took a step back.

 

“Are you crazy?” she whispered, her eyes scanning the corridors which were thankfully empty and her lecture room have high windows, making it impossible for her students to see them.

 

“What? I just want to see my girlfriend,” Hanbin said, catching some strands of Jennie’s hair between his fingers.

 

“Really, now? You are really crazy,” she said, pushing him away. Hanbin just grinned and gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter