The Terms of Truth

The Temptation of Night

Chunji was patrolling the streets, wearing his Military uniform, when he saw Sehun, Kai and D.O. leaving the cafe! Changjo, the Military Leader, had told all the Vampire Mafia if he ever saw them on the Streets he would murder them, Violently!!! He hurried to tell Changjo what he had seen. He found Changjo sitting with his wife, Ricky, eating vitamins.

" I saw the Vampire Mafia Boss Son  leaving the cafe!!!!" Chunji screamed "Are we going to go fight them again?!?! You mentioned something about Violent Murder the next  time you  saw them???"

"I'm going to break some little fingers!!!!!!!!" Changjo yelled "Get every tank we have, we're going kill those guys!!!"

The Millitary races out in the Street to find the Vampire Mafia, meanwhile, the Vampire Mafia Boss Suho saw the Military coming and got the Vampire Mafia to fight. They rush to meet them in the Street. Before any of the fighting starts Sehun slips away to the Military Leaders house to see Mekena.

"Mekena I need to tell you something!!" Sehun yells feeling guilty about his deception

"What is it Bill? Mekena asks sweetly

"My name isn't Bill....... It's Sehun and I'm the Vampire Mafia Boss Son!" he exclaims 

"You lied to me?!" Mekena yells, shocked.

"Pretending not to be interested, avoiding your eyes please understand, I have to risk my all" says Sehun "I thought because you're the Daughter of Military you'd hate me if you knew who I was"

"I could never hate you" she said and they Kissed

They fought a brutal, violent battle, Chunji Grabs D.O. and throws him to the ground, D.O. kicks him in the head and tries to bite him on the neck but, Chunji shoots him directly in the head!! D.O. falls to the ground 

Kai screamed "D.O. Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!" And cradles him in his arms weeping.

"I am Hurt! A plage on both you houses, I am sped!!" he yells in pain

Sehun heard Kai scream and when running to find out what happened, he saw D.O. in Kai's arms, covered in blood. 

Sehun slowly turned toward Chunji 

"Fire and Fury be my conduct now!!!" he yells and attacks him, pummeling him with fists. He snatches the gun from Chunji's hands, turns it around and points it at Chunji and shoots him! 

Ricky Screams " Chunji Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screams while weeping over her dying nephew "Not my favorite nephew!!! Chunji, my cousin! My brothers child! Oh cousin! Husband! Oh the Blood is spilt! Oh my dear kinsman!" she cries out in agony

"Sehun if I EVER see you or your ugly face around here EVER again I will shoot you in it" Changjo yelled enraged "Violently!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suho and Kai take D.O. back to their Vampire Mafia base and the Military take Chunji back to his house. Sehun runs away.

                        

                                                                                                         -To Be Continued-