Sleepless Night

Sleepless Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a fun Japan concert and all the WINNER members retire to their own rooms to get recharged for the next day. Tired from exhaustion, Seunghoon and Mino fell fast asleep once their body hits the bed. Jinwoo, being the tidy person that he is, never forgets to take a shower before sleeping. Seungyoon, on the other hand, is busy modelling the clothes he will be wearing tomorrow. 

"This is it. Perfect!" Seungyoon uttered as he haughtily looks at the mirror satisfied at his tomorrow's fashion. After all the picking and layering of clothes on top of the other, Seungyoon swiftly removes it all at once until he is only wearing his boxer shorts and nothing on top. He was about to retire to sleep when he hears his phone rings. 

*Ding! *

Anyone awake right now? >_<

Hm? Jinwoo-hyung?! Seungyoon takes his phone hurriedly, worried of what his hyung is up to in the middle of the night. 

I am! Why hyung?

                        I saw a ghost T_T

I'm scared. >_<

      Can I sleep at your room? 

Sure! 

Seungyoon quickly replied without even thinking twice. Who cares if there is only one single bed in his room? Who cares if it will be too cramped on the bed that he can't sleep? When Jinwoo calls for help, Seungyoon's only answer is "Yes".

Not long after their conversation, Jinwoo comes knocking at the door. Seungyoon opend it and a wet haired Jinwoo fresh from shower wearing a white tee and pajama pants greets him. Water is still dripping from his hair. This gets Seungyoon concerned and worries that Jinwoo might get a cold. He instinctively grabs Jinwoo's shoulder on the side and sits him at the bed. 

"Sit here, hyung. I'm going to get a hair dryer and towel at the bathroom. Dry your hair first." 

Jinwoo smiles a little and follows Seungyoon with his eyes while he goes to the bathroom. "Thanks, Seungyoon-ah."

"No problem, Hyung." Seungyoon answers while still at the bathroom.

While waiting for Seungyoon to return, Jinwoo gets hold of one of Seungyoon's pillow and hugged it. Jinwoo thought, Seungyoon-i is so kind for letting me stay for the night. Good thing that he is still awake.

Then ​​​​​​Jinwoo's mind suddenly drifts to how Seungyoon has no shirt when he opened the door. His cheek flushed rosy pink.  Ugh! It's been a while since I saw him like that. Maybe that's why.

When Seungyoon returns, Jinwoo has his eyes wandering around the room while still hugging the pillow. Seungyoon paused for a second to observe Jinwoo before he goes and sits beside him. Even if he had been with Jinwoo for so long, he still can't get used to how beautiful he is. He still can't believe that this perfectly beautiful creature is his friend and now they are going to share a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter