Second part of my MEME.

Jessica's birthday 2018
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So here you go... kekkee... tell me what you guys think and thank you for everyone who votes hehhee.. I wrote it quickly so i'm sorry if it's a bit messy thou i hope that the character is the same just like my meme... hahahhaa anyways, enjoy everyone.. i hope you like it! XD

Jessica POV

 

I was browsing through the magazine looking at my own picture while admiring my own beauty until my kids started coming into the living room, gaining my attention.

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!” said my first daughter with a big smile on her face, “Beautiful mommy!”

 

I got up from the sofa and opened my arms, pulling my first daughter into a warm hug.

 

“Thank you, Yoona.” I thanked her then she kissed my cheek several times.

 

My second daughter walked closer towards me while smiling widely, “Happy birthday mommy! I love you.” she said and pulled me into a hug as well so I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and hugged her tighter.

 

“Thank you, Irene.” I thanked her then she kissed my cheek as well.

 

Suddenly my last child came into the room loudly, turning all the attention towards her. She came closer towards me with her arms opened widely.

 

“Happy birthday mommy!!!!!” Screamed Sinb.

 

I only shook my head while smiling widely after seeing how cheerful she was. She pulled me into a hug and I patted her head slowly, “Thank you, baby.”

 

“Mommy.. I have a secret to tell you.” she whispered then pulled away from the hug.

 

“What is it?” I asked her curiously, “Is it a gift for mommy because it’s mommy’s birthday?”

 

I smiled while waiting for her answer in anticipation.

 

“Let me tell you a secret.” She whispered and paused for a second, “We all remember your birthday but daddy….. Doesn’t..”

 

I frowned while staring at her and she nodded her head while pouting as she continued staring at me. I sighed slowly then I started to feel anger inside my body after hearing what she said and after seeing her expression, it seemed like she didn’t lie to me.

 

Sinb is known as a troublemaker in the family, she pranked Taeyeon a lot of times and she just really liked it. She loved it when I got angry at Taeyeon and I did fall for it several times. So this time, I continued staring at her for several minutes trying to see if she was trying to prank Taeyeon or if she was actually saying the truth.

 

Taeyeon was mad at me for several days ago because I kept hanging out with my friend instead of her and she said that she missed me but I was too busy with my friends. So she got mad at me but as we all know, Taeyeon the byuntae. It was easy for me to melt that ice away.

 

“Is it true?” I asked the other two just to make sure about it.

 

“Well.. Usually daddy would tell us a way to surprise mommy..” paused Yoona while shrugging her shoulder.

 

“But this time, daddy didn’t mention anything about your birthday.” Finished Irene.

 

Irene on the other hand, she always be a good kid unlike Sinb. Irene is more serious than Sinb so Irene isn’t the troublemaker in the family. When Irene opened , it was usually true.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona sometimes acted like Sinb but sometimes she also acted serious just like Irene. If Irene didn’t say anything then I would know that these two actually pranking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter