Final

When you love someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Joohyun decided to go to the brunette's old house that she grew up in.

The younger is living in an apartment in Seoul for her job there.

She was born and raised in Ansan until she was ready for college. Seulgi decided to move all by herself and study in an university in Seoul in which she made art as her major.

And she graduated a month ago with the support of her girlfriend, Joohyun. Since the older already graduated a year ago. They met in the same university and hanged out.

Her family came to Seoul just for her graduation  and was really proud of her, as always.

The car of the Kang family was getting ready for their trip back to Ansan with Joohyun.

In the car, her dad was the one who will drive with her mom on the frontseat. Her brother is in the middle with few boxes beside and the two were at the back of the car.

"Ready?"

Mr. Kang exclaimed and earned nods from the back.

"Okay let's go."

The whole ride was full of chit chats with the whole family especially Joohyun.

The parents of Seulgi questioned things about her not with a voice threaning her or something.

"So Joohyun, do you actually live in Seoul?"

"No sir. I actually live in Daegu. I just went to Seoul for my work."

Mr. Kang gasped silently, actually shocked about her travelling such a far place from home and nodded while driving carefully.

The raven-haired woman had her head back on the seat and closing her eyes, trying to take a nap.

"You wanna sleep?"

A monolidded woman chimed in behind her. The older nodded since it was true.

"Let me hug you."

Then Seulgi began wrapping her arms around the petite-bodied woman with full of warmth. Joohyun laid her head on the taller's shoulder, shutting her eyes.

The brunette's eyes was also closing down and the two women at the back took a nap.

---

Joohyun had opened her eyes and Seulgi's dad looked at the car's rear mirror.

"Oh, Joohyun. We already arrived just in time you woke up."

The woman just smiled and turned her head to her sleeping girlfriend.

She's just too cute.

If Seulgi's family wasn't around, the older have already showered kisses on her face. But it's too embarrassing to act like it infront of her family.

"We'll go first. Please wake her up for me, dear."

Mrs. Kang told Joohyun and she shot a smile while nodding. Then they left the car. It's just her and the bear.

"Seul, wake up."

She gave light pats on her cheeks but , Seulgi didn't wake up.

"Babe wake up."

She shook her body lightly still, the bear didn't open her eyes.

Joohyun was about to give up but she thought of a crazy idea. She smirked inwardly and sighed.

'So here it goes.'

The raven crawled to the bear's body and began kissing her jawline to her neck. She ridiculously liked the idea.

"Ugh... babe wake up please hnnngg."

A hand creeped inside Seulgi's t-shirt and began exploring her toned abs.

Then her lips landed on the monolidded woman's lips and started moving passionately.

Seulgi's eyes jolted open, suddenly. She sat up straight with cheeks heating up.

Joohyun enjoyed laughing at the woman's reaction, earning a cute pout from the other woman.

"Look at you!"

The older still keep on laughing at Seulgi.

"Hyun. That's not a good idea on waking me up, you know."

"Well. I just tapped your cheeks and shook your body for the nth time already!"

The bear just scratched her head and rubbed her eyes, still feeling sleepy and her cheeks is about to heat up when Joohyun winked.

"L-let's go. I-it's hot in here."

Seulgi awkwardly opened the door and went out, without being caught on blushing. She might again.

Joohyun let out a giggle at how cute her girlfriend was acting earlier and followed the bear.

---

They had a snack inside the Kang's residence. Seulgi's mom made sandwiches and a pitcher of orange juice.

Seulgi was very hungry during the journey to their hometown and pretty much ate 3 sandwiches with one glass of juice.

"Are you really that hungry, princess?"

Mr. Kang giggled, while sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah. I didn't have a single snack during the ride, though."

"You and your food is al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter