Chapter 1

One More Chance

It’s bright happy day for Shin Art Highschool student because this beautiful morning is their Graduation day, the day that all senior have been waiting for. All students dressed up neatly with cheerful smile painted in their faces, together with proud parents walking together going to their school.

Principal and all the teachers are gather up at the school ground looking nervous and excited at the same time as they wait for their special guest for this day.

A black cars enter the school premises, it stop in front of the main building where the Principal and the Teachers are waiting.

A man wearing a suit gets off the car and open the door in the passenger back seat.

An old man wearing a tailored grey suit with a hat comes down. He has serene calm face, fair complexion, has a small brown eyes and pointed nose.

“Welcome to Shin Art Highschool, Master Junghoon Park. It’s a great honor to be our guest” the principal greets

Master Junghoon Park, the country national artist in sculpture.

The old man laugh brightly as he offer his right hand to the principal.

“You don’t need to say that, I came here because it’s my granddaughter’s graduation.”

 He looks at his back to check a young lady wearing her a tidy her uniform, red checkered skirt, white blouse with red necktie and a dark blue coat. She has fair complexion with pinkish lips, eyes are brown and round that complement with her long black hair. She is 5’3 tall, medium build body.

“Yumi..” he calls

“Yes, Grandpa” she answer with her sweet voice

“Greet your principal”

“Good morning, sir.”she  greets politely

“Good morning, Yumi” the principal greeted back

Yumi a 19 years old senior highschool student and soon become a college student. She grows up with her grandparents since her mother passed away when she was 7 years old, because of depression as her father left them when she was 6. Her grandmother passed away 4 years ago, so they only have each other now.

After the ceremony, Master Park wants to surprise his granddaughter.

“Aren’t we going home yet?” she ask while looking outside the car window

“We will just to the main city to celebrate” Master Park said

“We can just celebrate at home.” she answer innocently

“Well, we also going to meet with your Grandpa Hyunsoo”

“Grandpa Lee” she look at her grandfather

Master Park laugh because she still calls his old dear friend by his last name.

“Yes… yes…”he nods “He wants to congratulate you”

“We can just call him, you will get tired”

“No… I’m not…. And beside I still have something to discuss with him.”

“About?”

Master Park just sigh and hold his granddaughter hand “You’ll know, my lovely” he look at the driver “Can we make it on time?”

“Yes, sir”

Hyunsoo Lee, a business tycoon in the country, he owns every business sector from hotel, grocery chains, malls, manufacturing and real estate. Master Park and Mr. Lee are friend since they were child in their little town. After graduation in college, Master Park has already a promising career in arts already starting to build his name, while Mr. Lee is having a hard time finding a job.

Mr. Lee will not be in his position right now, if aren’t because of his dear friend. Master Park let his friend to be his manager/agent. Master Park doing his artwork, while Mr. Lee looking for a gallery to display or put an auction for the art piece. Through this, they were able to start a small business that grows bigger through the years. Master Cho own the quarter of the stock of all the business of under the Lee Corporation.

They arrived at a Chinese restaurant. Yumi already changed her clothes, from uniform to a simple white chiffon dress.

The receptionist assist them in a private room.

“Sir, your guests are here”

“Hyunsoo” Master Park greets as soon as he enters the room.

“Hyungmin…” An old man greets back, he is inch taller than Master Park. He has strong feature, sharp nose and eyes, he has medium complexion.

The two old friends hugs together

“So glad that you are here”

“Me too…”

“Good evening, grandpa lee.”Yumi greets

“Is this Yumi already” he looks at her with a smile

“Who else calling you by that name?” Master Park laugh

“She’s already grown up and beautiful. By the way, congratulation on your graduation.”he hugs her

“Thank you”

“Abeoji…. Let them sit for awhile.” A short women in her late 40’s speak. She has a fair skin and slender body, her hair is neatly tied up showing up her serence face.

“Oh…. Right… right…. Come come… Let’s eat…”

Master Cho notice the three young men standing.

“They are all big now, Sunhee”

“Yes, Uncle” she smile “The one on the right is my eldest Jungsoo”

“Good evening, sir” Jungsoo greet formally.

He is the eldest grandson of Mr. Lee, 25 years old, black hair, fair skin. He has serene face like his mother, sweet bright smile.

“The one in the middle is my second son, Hyukjae”

“Good evening, sir” Hyukjae greets

He is the second grandson of Mr. Lee, 23 years old, black hair, fair skin. He slim face with prominent jawline.

“The last one is my youngest, Donghae”

“Hello” He casually greets

The youngest grandson, 22 years old, black hair, fair skin. He has pointed nose, thick eyebrows, has sad dreamy eyes and thin pinkish lips.

“They look so handsome” Master Park compliment

Sunhee just smile

“And this is Yumi, my granddaughter”

“Nice to see you again, it’s been a long time since we see each other” Jungsoo

“Neh, nice seeing you again.” She politely answer

“Congratulations with your graduation” Hyukjae congrats her

“Thank you”

“Let’s sit down” Grandpa. Lee invite “The food will be serve”

They all sits down, Yumi noticed the grumpy Donghae just sitting across to her.

Hyukjae nudge his brother when he notice that Yumi is looking at his brother who is busy checking his phone.

Donghae lift his head and look at his brother. Hyukjae signal him.

He look at her then get back to his phone.

“I’m sorry, he is not in the good mood”

Yumi just nods and drink some water.

After dinner, they having tea to talk things

“What are you going to take in college?” Grandpa Lee. Lee ask

“I’m planning to take film”

“You want to be director?” Mrs. Lee ask

“Yes, I’ve been dreaming to make my own film.”

“That’s good” Mrs. Lee

“Hyung did you ask her to be your prodigy?” Grandpa Lee

“No…. I let her decide on her own”

“But does she have the hands”

“Off course, I think she will be much better than me” Master Cho laugh “She’s been doing some works lately.”

“I must be in your blood” Mrs. Lee

“Grandpa…. It’s just a hobby.”

“I know….. I know… that’s why I let you decide, my lovely” Master Park gently tap her head

Master Park look at the three handsome man in front of him.

“How about them? I think they are already helping you in the company”

“Jungsoo, he’s the director of finance department, while Hyukjae is on marketing and Sunhee still the VP for Operation.” Grandpa Lee explain

“That’s good” Master Cho nods “How about your youngest?”

“He still in college”Mrs. Lee answer

“Ohh…. I see…. Taking up business I assume…”

“I’m taking up music” Donghae answer

“Hmmm… interesting… I think my Yumi will enjoy your company since the two of you taking up arts.” Master Cho

“Grandpa….” Yumi

Master Cho laugh

“Hyung….. I think we must discuss the important matter.”

“Is there something you want to say Abeoji, Uncle? Mrs. Lee ask

“Yes, we have something to say to all of you.” Master Park

“What is it grandpa?”

“Yumi” he hold her right hand “Since, you are already at the right age and already going to college. I think it’s about time that you should be engage.”

“What!!!! Are you kidding me? Yumi is shocked

“Okay”Donghae stand up “So, this is what’s all about” He shakes Jungsoo’s hand “Congrats, hyung and have many babies…. I’m going now.. Bye”

He is about to leave

“Actually, you are the one who will be engage to Yumi.”Grandpa Lee said

“WHAT!!!!!!!!” They both react

“NO WAY!!!!!!!!!”Donghae strongly refuse “it should always be the first born right…. Why me?”

“But you’re the one who is asking for this marriage, right?” Grandpa Lee

“What!!!!!!!”Yumi looks at Donghae

 “It was decades ago…. I’m just a naïve stupid kid back then.”

“Wait…. Wait… I don’t understand what’s happening, I barely know him” She turn to her Grandfather “Grandpa, I can’t marry someone I didn’t know.”

Donghae looks at her with disappointed look

“You will understand it later, my lovely”

Yumi just take her silent with a grumpy look

“Since we build our business, we agree that our child we get married to make our family and business to be strong, but since we have both daughters, we decide let our grandchildren fulfill our promise.” Grandpa Lee explain

“Then, why me… it supposed to be Hyung… not me”Donghae strongly disagree

“There’s nothing you can do, we’ve been talking about this. And to the fact you are the one who offers to be Yumi’s husband.”

“Old man…. Are you even listening to me?” Donghae pace back and forth looking so frustrated

“Donghae… don’t talk to your grandfather like that” Mrs. Lee

“But mom….. aisshhiiiiiii”

“We will arrange your engagement party as soon as possible”Grandpa Lee

“NO…..” they both answer

“I don’t want to marry that brat”Donghae

“Duh!!! As if I wanted to marry a rude immature child that trap inside a man’s body.” She glare at him

“Why you!!!!”

“What!!!!”Yumi provoke

Grandpe Lee just sigh to what he just witness “You two have to get along with each other from now on. Donghae, you are 3 years older than her so you should treat her well.”

“What if I don’t?”

“I’ll take your car and cards.”Grandpa Lee simply answer

“What!!!”he kick his feet to the air “this is unfair….. mom, aren’t you going to say anything about this?”

“It’s your Grandfather’s decision”

“WHAT!!!!!”Donghae is going crazy

“Yumi” Master Park speaks “He is older than you, so respect him…. Understand?”

Yumi look at Donghae from head to toe “I’ll try”

“Park Yumi” Master Park

“Yes, I will grandpa”

“This is none sense”Donghae walks out

Yumi just sigh and sit back quietly

Back at Lee’s Mansion

Sunhee is fixing her father’s bed while Grandpa Lee is sitting at the chair next to his bed.

“Abeoji, are you and uncle sure about this?” She ask worriedly

“Why? You don’t like Yumi?”

“Off course, I like Yumi… I’ve been wanting her to be my daughter in law. I’m just wondering why did you choose my youngest. Why not Jungsoo who is more mature or Hyukjae who is more gentle. We both know he change a lot after what happen 3 years ago.”

“That’s exactly why I choose him. We all know that those two kids are meant for each other, if that accident didn’t happen, I’m very sure that they will be still together.”

“Abeoji… what done is done. I’m just worried about them.”

“The two kids have their own wound in their heart that cause of what happen to them. Me and Hyung thinks they are the only one who can heal both wounds in their heart.”

Sunhee sigh “I’m just worried about Yumi, she might get hurt.”

“I trust our Donghae that he will not.”

At the bar

Donghae is sitting at a bar table to unwind and to forget what happen at the restaurant.

“Oh… Why are you’re here? I thought you have family dinner.” A guy with a pretty face and long hair tease Donghae

“Shut up, Heechul Hyung” He finish up his drink

“So… grumpy, What happen?”A guy with small eyes and small face

“Live me alone, Jongwoon.”

“Come on, Spill it out” Heechul said

“That old man, he really mad at me for not taking business course.”

“Can you just spill the beans?” Heechul insist

“He just got me engage with a kid.” He drinks another one

“Ohh…” they all hum

“Are you e now?”Jongwoon jokingly remarks

Donghae smear at him “She’s 19, already graduated from Highschool.”

“Oh… ”Jongwoon insert

Donghae throw him a piece of grapes

“What!!!”

“Just don’t” Donghae warns

“Can we meet her?”Heechul ask

“Why?”

“To check on her”

Donghae sigh and stand up “no… you can’t”

“Why not?”Jongwoon said “We just want to know if she’s prettier than the others girls that you’ve been with every night.”

Donghae chuckled “She’s not pretty okay, how can you compare a kid to the girls that I’ve been dating. You know my standards.”

“Did you refuse?”Heechul ask

“I did…. But the old man threatensme to take my cars and cards. And probably I will be kick out of the house.”

“You can introduce her to me.”A tall good0looking guys suddenly joins them “I might like her.”

“NO, Siwon”

“Why not? You said you don’t like her, So it means I can have her.”

Donghae mood isn’t good again. He drinks another glass in one go and stand up “You can’t touch her… not her.” He walks out

Back at Lee’s Mansion

Grandpa Lee invite the Park to stay in their mansion while they are in the city.

“Are you mad at me?” Master Park his granddaughter, who is fixing his bed.

“No, I’m not” she answer lifelessly

“Then why you’re not talking to me?”

Yumi sigh and kneel in front of his grandfather, who sits on the couch.

“Grandpa” she hold his hands “I’m just entering college, and this is not what I dream meeting my prince. I want to meet my true love somewhere, when we sees each other our both world will stop just like in the movies.” There’s a bright smile drawn in her face while picturing it on her mind.

Master Park laugh

“Grandpa, I’m serious about this. I want to marry with someone whom I love.”

“So, I am… I don’t want you ended up like your mom when she marry a random guy that she said her true love.”

“Grandpa…..” she sit beside her grandfather “What happen to mom at dad is nothing to do with me. From the start dad lied to mom. And it will not happen to me.”

He run his ahnds through her hair “That’s why I did this, I don’t trust guys out there.”

“But you trust him?”

“I know him since he still a child”

“But I don’t know him, yes, we meet few times but still…”

“Yumi…”

“I don’t love or even like him.”

“You will learn it as you two get along together.”

“Love isn’t something you can just learn, it is something we feel for someone.”

“Can you at least give him a chance?”

Yumi sigh “I don’t know Grandpa, I don’t know… my mind is focus on going to college.” She hold her temple “I’m tired, I’ll sleep now, good night grandpa.”he kiss his grandpa’s forehead and leave the room.

“You will understand soon, once you and him get back together.”

It was already 2:00 am, Yumi can’t sleep, so she decide to go to the kitchen and have some warm milk.

While waiting for the milk to warm up, she seats on the high charis at the counter table.

“Why are you here?”a voice ask

Yumi look at the door to see its Donghae

“We are ask to stay here for awhile” she answer

Donghae come closer to her, he stand in front of her.

“Just as I thought you don’t even passed my sub-standard.”

“Same here”she roll her eyes, she gets down from the chair and check her milk in the microwave.

“You don’t even have the body.”he rudely comment

Yumi turn around “I know you don’t like me and I don’t like you too, but please don’t be too rude. Gosh.”

Donghae chuckled “I don’t want to marry you, you can’t marry me.”

Yumi put down her mug and put her hands on her waist “Let me clear this issue, first, it’s an engagement not marriage. Second, I’m not dying to be engage with you and third, If you don’t have anything to day just shut your stupid mouth.”

“Uh…. Who do you think you are… For your information I have a lot of beautiful girls dying to be with me. You are lucky that you have golden ticket to be with me, which is the old man.” He look at her from head to toe “You’re just a rich brat, you have nothing to offer than having a famous Grandfather and being rich.”

“You know that you are handsome but every time you open your mouth you become stupid. And I think those girls who are chasing you, they are just after your money to have luxury because you have nothing to offer than your Grandpa’s wealth.” She gets back her milk and smirk. She knock on Donghae’s head “You are just a bad nut”she walks out.

“WHATT!!!!!!! What do you mean nut… I’m not eating nut.. asihhiii that brat.”

 

The next morning, they are all having their breakfast. Grandpa Lee is sitting on the head of the house position in the table, on his right is Master Park, next is Yumi. And across to them is Sunhee and her sons.

“Did you sleep well last night, Yumi?”Grandpa Lee ask

“Yes, thank you for asking Grandpa Lee.” She politely answer

“That’s good.”Grandpa Lee drink some water “It’s weekend today, why don’t you go out with Yumi.”He look at Donghae, who head down eating his food

There’s a moment of silent.

“Ahem….”Jungsoo fake cough to get Donghae’s attention

Donghae lift his head and see his grandpa looking at him.

“Who me?” he ask

“Who else? You are Yumi’s fiancé, you should take care of her from now on.”

“Hold it right there, we’re not even engage yet. And I have schedules today.”

“It’s okay, Grandpa Lee… I don’t feel like going out today.”

“See… she doesn’t like to go out.”

“Then stay here” Grandpa Lee

“What!!!??”

“If you still want to go, leave your car and your cards to me. You’re just going to waste money on your friends at the clud.”

“ohhh…. Come on..”Donghae stand up “now, you’re monitoring my activity.”

“It’s my money that you are spending, so I think I have to monitor where is money going.”

“Abeoji, is that even necessary?”

“I didn’t go against when he took up music but still I have a right to monitor what he’s been up to, especially everytime he maximize his cards in one night.”

“Do you really want to talk this things now? I don’t believe this… I hate this house.”He walks out

“Abeoji.”

“He need to learn..”Grandpa Lee look at his hyung “Sorry about that hyung”

“It’s okay, I understand.”

At Yumi’s room

It’s just a simple room, painted in white with a balcony. Big bed in the middle a little night stand and study table near the balcony door.

She just took a shower, coming out from the bathroom, drying her hair, wearing only her undergarments.

“Hmmmm…. You look much better without your clothes on.”

“What the!!!!”she cover herself with the towel she is using for her hair.

She sees Donghae sitting on her bed.

“How did you get here? She ask

“Ah…. There is a so called door”

“Ah…. Duh….. I locked it…”

Donghae chuckled

“Get out” Yumi shouted

“Let’s go out…”Donghae invite

“What!!!?” Yumi was surprise

“I can’t go out without my car and cards right, so I need a gate pass.”

“No…”Yumi disagree

“Why not?”

“Just leave will you.”

“NO, Agree to what I said first.”

“I said no…”

“Then I stay here”Donghae cross his arms like a child

“Fine…”Yumi get some clothes from her luggage, when she’s about to enter the bathroom, Donghae blocks her way.

“What now?

Donghae smirk and carry Yumi in his arms and throw her on the bed.

“YAHHH!!!!”she shouted

Donghae climb on top of her holding her arms.

“Are you still going to say NO” he playfully ask

“Get off me now…”

“Say yes first”

“NO…”

“Say yes or else”

“Or else what?”

“I’m going to kiss you” he naughtily smile

“Don’t you dare”

“I will do it.”Donghae lean down

Yumi keeps shaking her body to be free but he is too string for her.

“Okay… fine…”

Donghae immediately let her go and smile in his victory.

“Dress up, we’re going in 20 mins, I’ll be waiting downstairs”

“Get out”

“As you wish, by the way”he walks towards near the balcony “Just to inform you, there is another door in this corner”he open the door “And it’s connected to my room. See”

“Just go”

“20 mins”

“Leave…”

Skip

Donghae finally got out from the mansion with his car and cards.

“Yah, I’m out, where do you want to go?”Donghae is on the phone. “Okay, then..” he hangs up

“We’re going to meet my friends, just don’t say anything or do anything, okay?”

“Stop the car” Yumi said

“What?”

“I said stop the car, you idiot”

Donghae stop the car at the side of the road.

Yumi takes off her seatbelt and open the door

“Where are you going?”he hold her left arm

“You are free now, don’t want to stick with you, I’ll call you by 7 so we can go home together.” She remove her hand off her

“Do you know your way around here?”he worriedly ask

“There’s a lot of people that I can ask and I know how to read.”

“Yeh, whatever, do what you want.”

Yumi gets off the car and slam the door, as Donghae drives away

“Stupid” Yumi mumbles.

Donghae and his friends went to a pool place to play, while waiting for the others.

“I already call the girls, they are coming tonight”Jongwoon said

“Yeh….. that’s good, we’re gonna have some good time tonight..”Heechul hook his arms around Donghae’s neck “And this dongsaeng will pay everything.”

“Hyung…”Donghae irritated remove Heehul’s arms

“Wae? What’s wrong?”Heechul ask

“Let’s just take some rest tonight”

“What!!!!” Jongwoon

Donghae’s phone suddenly rings, he look at it to see his grandfather is calling.

“Oh…. Sit…. The old man…”he shush his friend to keep quiet

“Neh, harabeoji…” he answer happily “Yes, we’re at the mall right now.”

His friends looking at him weirdly.

“You want to talk with Yumi” he is panicking “Ahhh, she’s in restroom right, yes that right..”he smile awkwardly “yes, grandpa… I’ll let her call you once she’s out. Yes… bye.” He hangs up

“Oh… tt…. I’m dead… I need to find the brat.”

“Wae? What’s happening?”Heechul ask

“The old man is checking… he wants to talk to the brat… I’m busted if he will know that I left that brat.”

“Where is she anyway?”Jongwoon ask

“I don’t know”

“Call her”Heechul

“I don’t have her number”

Heechul hold his nose bridge

“She get out of the car”Donghae reason out

“Where?”Jongwoon ask again

“Few blocks away from here.”

They look every shop along the street, clothes shop, shoes and accessories shop just to find Yumi.

“Where is she?” Donghae is frustrated

“We are lucky if we find her here?”Jongwoon

Donghae suddenly smile “Then we are lucky”he runs across the street

“Got you”he hold Yum’s right arm

“Yumi just came out from a bookstore

“What?” Yumi remove his hands

“Is that her?”Heechul ask while catching his breathe

“Yes, this is the brat.” He answer, he pull Yumi “You are coming with me.”

“She too beautiful to be a brat”Jongwoon comment

“Thank you and I’m not a brat.”Yumi look at Donghae “Yah, I’’m not going with you”

“You are” he said

“NO” she hit DOnghae with the paper bag in her left hand with few books inside “I told you that I will call you.”

“Do you know my number?” he ask

“Why should I know that?” she answer

“Then how we supposed to know where are we going to meet.”

“hmmm…. It’s not my problem”she shakes her head

Donghae clench his teeth “Here”he gave his phone “Call the old man and tell him you are okay.”

“Oh..”Yumi gets it now “is that the reason why you suddenly look for me, how sweet of you.”

“Just make the call”

“Fine” Yumi suddenly run away from them

“Yah….comeback here..” he shouted as they run after her

“Bapo…. Bapo… why he can’t just enjoy with his friends and leave me alone… Damn it…”Yumi talking in her mind

She keeps looking at her back to check on Donghae, who is running after her, suddenly she bump someone that makes her fall down on the ground.

“Ahhh..”she hold her wounded right knee.”

“Are you okay, miss”A man voice ask her, he bend his knee

“Yes, I’m fine… I’m sorry..”Yumi choke when she sees a beautiful man in front of her.

“I’m sorry, you hurt your knee” the man said

“It’s okay….”

“Yumi-ssi”Donghae finally catch up with her “Siwon, what are you doing here?”

“Nothing, I’m just roaming around to kill time, I never imagine that I will get lucky to cross path with this beautiful lady.

“Are you with him?”Siwon ask

“NO” Yumi

“YES” Donghae

Donghae help her stand

“Aww…. Can you please be gentle.”

“She got wounds on her knee…. It’s bleeding” Siwon said

“Yeh… yeh… I can handle it…. You may go now…”Donghae seems irritated

He put his right arm on her waist to support her

“By the way, I’m Choi Siwon”he offer his hand for a shake

“Park Yumi” she smile

“Something is wrong with your name”Siwon comment

“What? What’s wrong with my name?”

Siwon smile “It will be perfect if we put Cho in your name.” he kiss her hand

Donghae pull away Yumi’s hand “Yeh right…. Stop talking non-sense…. Just go… go…”he shooing away Siwon

“Would you stop being rude?”Yumi

“Would you stop talking”Donghae mimic her the wasy she talks

Donghae carry her bridal style

“Yah…. what the hell are you doing?”

“We’re going home”he walks away talking Yumi with him

“Yah!!!! Lee Donghae, are you just going to leave?”Heechul shouted but Donghae just keeps on walking

“May I ask who is girl that Donghae takes away from me?”Siwon ask

“His Fiance”Jongwoon answer “Let’s go… Hyung let’s just hang out at Ryewook’s club.

The two left, Siwon standing with a smile on his face.

“Park Yumi…. Donghae’s fiancé…. Hmmm…. Interesting….”

Back at Lee’s Mansion

“Can you please put me down?”Yumi complain, she still being carried by Donghae as they go upstairs.

“Shut it….”Donghae hush her “You’re too noisy…”

“Donghae... What’s going on here?”Grandpa Lee sees them from downstairs

“Nothing…”Donghae answer, he will be dead if his grandfather will know what happen.

“Are you okay, Yumi dear?”Grandpa Lee ask

Donghae gives her a warning look

“Yes, I’m fine…Grandpa Lee”

“Is that Donghae and Yumi?”Master Park came also

“Yumi... my lovely… what are you doing? Go down there… Donghae might get tired.”

“Yes… Grandpa”

“No..no… I’m fine, just want to practice, after all we’re going to do this in future, right my sweetie.”

“Will you put me down?” Yumi mumble

“Anyways, she’s tired now so I think we need to rest.”

“Donghae…. I know your rooms are connected… you must behave, after you two get married, araso?” Grandpa Lee

“Off course, grandpa, I can wait.”He wink at Yumi

“You’re so disgusting” She mumble

“Hyunsoo…. They are young, we will never know… and don’t you wanna see your great grandchild earlier.”Master Park laugh

“Grandpa!!!!”Yumi whine

“I’m just going…. You two get some rest now.”

Yumi sigh “Good night, grandpa”

“Good night my lovely.”

Donghae goes up

“I can’t believe it….  They were just together whole day and now they are close.”Master Park

“See… I told you hyung… you don’t need to worry, they are naturally drawn to each other.”

The two old friends laugh together

At Yumi’s bedroom

“Can you please put me down?” Yumi whines again

Donghae throw her on the bed

“Yahh!!!!”

“You told me to put you down”he innocently answer

“Whatever..”Yumi put down her bag

“Goshh!!!! You are so heavy”Donghae sketching out then he lay down on the bed, he is so much comfortable with her.

“Did I insist you to carry me?”

“When are you going to stop talking?” Donghae eyes are close

“When are you going to stop being stupid? And what’s with practicing for the future… Don’t have any better excuses… Bapo..”

Donghae open his eyes “Stop calling me that”

“Ah…no… I will not” Yumi stand up but she wince in pain and sit back on the bed

“Does it hurt?”Donghae worriedly ask

“Is it obvious? My knee bleeds” She check her knee

“Let me see”” Donghae said but Yumi just cover her knee with her hands. “You brat… remove your hands” He flick her nose

“Yah!!! you don’t need to do that”she remove her hands

“It stops bleeding, but it’s swelling…”he stand up “Stand here and don’t move. Brat” He goes out

“I’m not a brat.”

Donghae just smile

After few minutes, Donghae came back with first aid kit.

“Did they saw you?”she ask

“Off course not, they will never know what happen.” He smirk

“Yeh… right…”

Donghae sit down on the bed and put Yumi’s leg on his lap

“I can do it myself”Yumi pulls away her leg

Donghae press Yumi’s wound

“Ouchh!!!”Yumi hit Donghae’s head “It hurts… you bapo..”

“Stay still…”He place her legs on his lap

“Have you already talk with your grandfather?”he ask

“Yes, I told him I’m not ready to be engage to someone whom I barely know and I don’t have feelings for.”

Donghae chuckled “Yeh… Me too” his tone sounds bitter

“Don’t worry, I’ll convince my grandfather about this. And I think we should just found our true love so we can call off the engagement or the wedding.”

Donghae just nod

“Anyways, are you done?”

“Yes..” Donghae place back Yumi’s leg on the bed “I’ll be going now”

“Yes… I need to be alone now…. Go now” she said and lay down on the bed while looking at her phone.

Donghae walks out with heavy feet.

“Please close the door”Yumi

Donghae closer the door behind him. He lean his back on the door and sigh.

“Yes… it’s much better to be like this… Yumi-ssii” sadness can be seen in his eyes while standing outside her room.

=======================================================================