Lilac

See Kyungsoo Run

"Hey!"Kyungsoo could not see who he was yelling at, but he as he saw a figure laying out on the concrete pad around the pool with their face turned up to sun, letting it press its golden rays on their face, he knew.  He knew that the person who looked somewhat ethereal in light was perfect.  He knew at that moment something changed in him.  He always made allowances for himself, that it was normal for him to stare a little to long at his best friends sleeping face, that it was normal for him to long for his touches and affection, normal for him to be jealous when his best friend went over to other people's houses, that is was normal that whenever Jongin looked into his eyes and asked for something he would say yes no matter what the consequences.  Maybe, he was drunk over emotion, maybe it was the air but as he ran over to his best friend on pool deck he could not help but come to the realization that he would not be able to handle the reality that Kim Jongin heart-or his everything rather-will never be hs so he ran.  As he ran ignoring the shouts of his his name he, thought When? and Why?

"Hyung!, Hyung! Wake up already: we are going to be late!" Jongin adorned his usual pout as he attempted to wake up a sleeping Kyungsoo. After approximately two minutes of attempting to wake the elder, Jongin decided that desperate times called for desperate measures. He proceeded to dump cold water on Kyungsoos face. Jongin instantly regretted all of his life choices and the poor boy didn't have many seeing as he was five at the time.