Let You Go .

Let You Go .

 

"Oh noI've missed first school day" said Chorong is chaotic prepare for school.

In School

"OkI am the most hated people come late to this dance classso you ....Kiseop speechsenior in danceclassBut the verse to a halt.

"Forgive me for being late" said Chorong slowly.

"YouCome here." Kiseop call with a high tone that makes the entire class, including Chorong surprised.

Chorong walking towards Kiseop slowly.

"You know notI am the most hated people come late to this dance classSo, who come late should be finewith a heavy sentence." Kiseop the rules Shin Hwa High School.

"But ....Intercept try again Chorong Kiseop verse.

"No ... fixed penalty finesWait for me in the school garden and you will know the fine will be charged to you.Understand?" relatively high Kiseop speech tone.

"I understand." Chorong said and went to the seat.
 
 
In Cafe
 
"I think you had gone too far Kiseop" said Ghun when they eat at the cafe.

"Why is that? I think she is guilty for being late and she should be punished with heavy penalties." Kiseop rude answer andcontinued to eat into his mouth.

"Like your heartI do not interfere.Ghun said as he rose to leave Kiseop quite alone in a cafe crowded with students.

Who does not know Kiseop yag real name is Lee Kiseop from Ukiss He is the most popular students at Shin Hwa High School. Best friend is the Son Seok Hyun, or known by the name Ghun from the X-5.

They both are flowerboy in high school and around Seoul, knowthem as good-looking students.