Final

I don't wanna miss a thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't really know why I wrote this, or why I'm publishing it, it's not that great but I hope you like it a little?

 

 

Their love was like no other. It flourished like nothing else in history. From the start, everybody knew, they were soulmates. Two people so perfectly made for each other that it didn't seem real. In their world, most love was fake. People only saw each other on the outside, they only cared about the outside. Other's thought their love was real, but one glance at them and it was clear how wrong they were. Together they were unstoppable, but apart, one realized how much they really needed the other. 

 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


"Yeol," Baekhyun nuzzled his face into his lover's chest. 

Chanyeol placed a kiss on the smaller's forehead, "Yes, Baek?"

"You're leaving tomorrow."

Chanyeol frowned.

"I know."

"Will you come back?"

The taller sighed.

"I don't know."

Baekhyun stayed silent, choosing instead to listen to the gentle beat of his lover's heart.

Chanyeol tightened his hold on the smaller's waist, "Baby?"

Baekhyun blinked away the tears threatening to fall. He placed a small peck on Chanyeol's bare chest and lay his head down again, tightening his hold on the other, not wanting to ever sleep and let the next day come.

"Just promise me you'll be back, okay?"

Chanyeol sighed, "I can't promise anything, Baby, you know that"

Baekhyun choked back tears, "Then lie to me and tell me what I want to hear."

Chanyeol winced at the other's words, he sounded so desperate.

"I'll be back, Baby, Okay? I'll be home before you know it." 

 


(Three years later)

 


Traces of last night lay strewn around the room. Empty bottles all around, some broken. 
A complete disarray of furniture, a broken lamp and what could only be made out as a picture frame face up in the center of the room. 
Baekhyun didn't really know what he got up to when he was drunk but that was the point completely. He wanted to let it all go, for just a night at least. 
But waking up like this every day for basically the last two years meant it could hardly be thought of as strange anymore. It was like his ritual.
 A night spent not trying to ease his thoughts could be something compared to swimming in the deepest depths of hell. He needed it, without it he was stuck in his head, always being reminded of how alone he was, without him. 

Baekhyun massaged his temples, looking around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter