Part 2

His secretary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu on the other hand, woke up as early as six in the morning, he drove his own car and went to the hospital. He stood for a couple of minutes in front of the door before opening it.

He found the old lady surrounded with apparatus. He came closer and sat beside the patient. He’s been going in this hospital lately, the reason why he knew his secretary has been exhausted and tired.

The old lady woke up and asked immediately who he is. He just smiled and stand up to greet properly.

“I’m Woohyun’s friend..he introduced..I’m sorry he’s in my house, he looks so tired so I let him rest..I came here in the presence of him..he added and soon the doctor came..

“Mr. kim right?.. We just need your sign here so that we can transfer the patient to the operating room..the doctor said..

Sunggyu signed the waver..

“eommonim, you will have your second surgery. Don’t worry for everything. Don‘t worry about Woohyun… Sunggyu told her while holding both of the hands..

“but where did he get the money for the surgery?,, the old lady spoke..

“no worries,, I’ll handle everything,, Sunggyu assured her..

Meanwhile, Woohyun saw a note under his phone that was on the side table.

**you don’t have to go to work, I just went out, I’ll be back at lunch, wait for me, you can make your breakfast. I’ll get back and bring lunch. You can pick your change of clothes on my closet.

He smell himself and pout his lips. He opened the door size opening of the closet and saw varieties of clothes. Casual, formal, house clothes, etc. he formed an o-shape from his mouth and start to select. He went downstairs after laying his selected pair of clothes to the bed. He found bread and toasted it and made a glass of milk. He really felt weak lately but he had to be strong to make his work properly just until last night, he finally gave in and just rest.

He went up again and took his shower. He soak himself under the pouring warm water and cleaned himself. He walked to the living room after drying his hair, he felt bored.

It has three hours remaining before lunch and he has nothing to do. He switch on the TV and keeps on laying and sitting and laying and sitting again on the couch, rolling on the floor and change the tv channel many times. Until he didn’t notice the time flies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunggyu waited at the hospital until the surgery had finally completed. The old lady was now laid back but to a private room. Sleeping. He talked to the doctor and left the hospital.

He drove back heading to the house after dropping by the restaurant to buy some food for their lunch. It’s almost lunch time. He gets in the house and saw the man on the couch with a closed eyes, laid straight and hands on top of the stomach.

He walked closer, but since he walked silently, the boy didn’t notice him coming. Sunggyu bent down and peck him on the lips.

“mwoya!! Woohyun jumped in surprise.

“you’re sleeping again? Sunggyu muttered and puts down the pack of foods he bought.

“can I go home now? And where are my clothes? Why I’m wearing pajamas when I woke up?, did you changed my clothes? Woohyun questioned continuously..

“you can’t go home yet, your clothes is in the laundry, yes, I changed your clothes, I seen all of it already so why can’t I change your clothes..don’t worry I didn’t take advantage while you’re sleeping… Sunggyu answered while opening the pack lunch..

“but~~ why can’t I go home, my mom is waiting for me..I should go now… Woohyun insist..

“eat first then you can go… Sunggyu heaved a deep breath looking at the boy..

Woohyun felt strange, the CEO is strange, why he’s too caring for him?, a questioned, a very big questioned since he knew this man as a cold, snob, selfish and strict one.

They both ate but in silence. Woohyun stood up as soon as he finished the food. I’ll go after I cleaned this mess, he informed the man who just finish his food too.

“can’t you stay, can’t you stay for a while? Do you really need to go? Sunggyu asked seriously.

“I can’t, my mom needs me. She’s waiting I’m sure.. Woohyun replied and begun to collect the trash and threw it on the trash bin in the kitchen.

Sunggyu really hates this kind of situation, he felt like he was being left again, he felt like he begged and never been granted. He never experience being happy ever since his mom died, and never experienced to have someone beside him.

“I’ll go sir,,thank you for the lunch and for letting me rest the whole night. Woohyun bowed and leave the house and the man who was still sitting and not moving in his seat..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woohyun arrived at the hospital and proceeded to the ward where he left his mother, but no one is in the bed, he run to the information and asked.

“sir. She was transferred to the room 105..private rooms are in this direction sir..the nurse said and pointed the left hallway..

He was puzzled why his mom is in the private room. He walked in past pace to check quickly his mom and there he found her. The doctor and some nurse are there too, checking and fixing the apparatus and the patient.

“excuse me? He talked.

“owh Mr. Nam, you’re here finally…the doctor notice and went to him..

“why is my mom here? Why did you transfer her, isn’t this room expensive? He asked…

“ahh don’t worry, everything has settled, your friend came here and settled all your bills and the surgery of your mom…

“surgery?

“yes..she had the surgery this morning, she’ll be fine soon. Your friend is too kind to settle everything, he said that you don’t have to worry.

“whose friend? What is his name?

“ahm,,I don’t remember,,the papers are all in the office and they are processing them now. Maybe a week after your mom has woken up, you can take her home…so I have to go to the other patients,,you don’t have to worry now about your mom..

“ahh de,,thank you..he thank and came closer to his mom.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, Woohyun came to work, still not talking to his boss unless it is about work. He was uneasy actually and always stare at the white small envelope that slid at the back of his organizer.

At the end of the day. He gets in the CEO’s office holding the envelope.

“What do you want? The CEO asked..

“sir..the secretary simple word but can’t say anything, instead, he put down the white small envelope on the table and pushed it closer to the CEO.

“what is this? He asked and read it what’s inside..

“I’m resigning sir. Woohyun announced.

“you’re quitting on your work? Now that there are lots of things to do? Sunggyu interrogates..if you’re tired and you think your salary is not enough then~~~

“not that sir~~ Woohyun lowered his head..

“then what?, you can’t quit right now, you will stay.. Woohyun I need you… Sunggyu told..

“you need me? As what? As your secretary or someone you can take advantage on the bed? I’m not your slave sir..it’s just that you treat me like one..I’m sorry, I know you have been good to me since the previous days but I can’t take it anymore. The way you force me to bed, to have with you, the way you command me, sir, I didn’t work for you, for you to have toy in bed.. Woohyun confronted..

“Woohyun..you think that I’m toying with you? That I’m taking an advantage to you because I am your boss? Sunggyu asked and feel the guilty, he can’t just say it out that he’s being sincere for everything, that he wasn’t toying him. He know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter