Final (1/1)

No, We’re Not Dating

“They’re dating, right?”

“Of course they are! There are SO many signs!!!”

——————————————————————

The guys in EXO are most definetly nosy, especially when drama or teasing is involved, but let’s just say that they’re pretty observant...

——————————————————————

Chen and Xiumin were walking down the street toward the SM building after going out to lunch.

 “They’re totally dating, who goes out to lunch with each other that often?”, said Chanyeol.

”I know, right??? It’s so freaking obvious, the fans are gonna find out eventually!!!”, replied Baekhyun.

——————————————————————

“Hey, are you and Xiumin dating?”, asked Lay.

 “Nope, just best buddies, why you ask?”, answered Chen.

 “Well, he was wearing your sweatshirt yesterday, and that’s usually a thing that couples do...”, Lay countered.

 “Don’t mind that, he was cold and his sweatshirts were in the wash. Just bros helping bros, you know?”, said Chen.

 “Yeah, I guess so...”

——————————————————————

It was a sunny afternoon, and the group of guys went out for a walk. Of course, Chen and Xiumin were stuck to each other like glue, almost as if no space was in between them. When they got to a good area to rest, Chem and Xiumin plopped down together, hands RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER.

 “Dude, they’re totally dropping hints. We know they’re together already,” Kai  brought up to D.O.

 “They do everything couples do, go out to eat, wear each other’s clothes, hang out during and after practice, the list goes on forever,” D.O. agreed.

——————————————————————

“Xiumin, you can be honest with me, you know?”, Suho brought up one night.

”I’m aware, what’s this about anyway?”, Xiumin replies.

”I know that you and Chen are a thing, and I am totally willing to help you guys tell the rest of the members when you’re ready,” Suho said.

 “You’re very funny, Suho. We’re most definetly NOT a thing,” Xiumin says.

“Come on, we know you stay after practice to run the dances together EVERY SINGLE DAY! You can’t explain this!,” Suho countered.

”Nope, not happening dude,” Xiumin says.

——————————————————————

It has been a week, and Xiumin and Chen were not as together anymore. Was it the pressure that they  were supposedly together? Who knows?

Sehun called a meeting of everyone who was in the dorms.

”I know for sure that they’re not dating now! They haven’t been as touchy lately and they’ve branched out more without each other!”, Sehun announces.

 “Yeah, I totally see that too. Maybe they broke up or something”, D.O. agreed.

——————————————————————

Xiumin and Chen returned from their busy schedules, meeting at the dorms when the others went out to eat. Chen lied down on the couch and Xiumin snuggled up to him.

”They have no idea about us, right?”, Xiumin asks.

”Trust me, we’ve shut them down really well. Nothing to worry about, babe”, Chen replied.

And thank goodness the kiss following lasted just until the dorm door was being unlocked...