late nights

Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

solar drags her exhausted feet to her apartment door and contemplates going inside. although she knows that she should rest, a strange force makes her turn around and make way to moonbyul's apartment. standing beside the door she wonders if byul is still awake or already asleep,but decides to come in anyway. 

she doesn't exactly mind being alone, welcomes it even, but at times like these she is in dire need of company and byul is the perfect person to seek it with. 

apparently moonbyul is still awake when she enters the apartment, as solar can hear someone strumming a guitar and see the faded light coming from the living room. taking her shoes off quietly solar walks forward and stops, choosing to observe how byul is working on a song instead of announcing her presence immediately. 

something about the view and watching byul compose and sing to herself relaxes solar and as the yellow light from the lamp washes over byul's face, she swears she's never seen a scene so breathtaking in its beauty. this is definitely moonbyul in her element, solar thinks, as she notices how her glasses are slid down a little and her nose is scrunched up in that adorable way when she's concentrated.  

continuing to watch and listen, solar smiles softly as moonbyul plays the guitar while half rapping/singing. 

deciding to finally say something, solar exclaims "you're still awake", making moonbyul turn to see her standing in the doorway, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed, smiling. 

"so are you," moonbyul replies, "i didn't hear you come in?" 

solar lets out a small laugh "i've actually been here for a few minutes now, just listening.". moonbyul can see the tiredness and softness visible on her face, so she takes the guitar and puts it to the side. moving over to sit at the end of the sofa, she motions at the same time for solar to come. 

walking over slowly, solar lays down, putting her head on moonbyul's knees. she closes her eyes and sighs in pleasure when moonbyul starts massaging her forehead, slowly making the stress disappear. 

"how come you're here?" moonbyul asks. 

turning her head so that she can see her face clearly, solar replies "I missed you". 

"didn't you see me this morning, what is my face that irresistible?" byul jokes, making solar slap her knee softly. 

"it just felt better coming here" solar yawns in the middle of her sentence, "than my apartment, you know that" she finishes.  

"you're really tired aren't you, you should go to bed. i'm still going to be up for a bit" byul says, looking at her while frowning. 

"i am," solar admits it, "i was practicing all day for the concert, i want the experience to be unforgettable for moomoos." 

"you should take care of yourself yongsun. i know you w

Please log in to read the full chapter