1 I love You That’s Why

You’re Mine

“So, Miss Lee do you want to try out this new design?”

 

“Yeah~ sure. Certainly.”

 

Yoora smiles to the clerk as the lady leads their way to one of the boutique’s rack. She signals Jongin to wait for her in which the latter nodded smiling before he scrolls through his phone.

 

It’s Saturday and they always go shopping together to buy new clothes, groceries and spend time together after a busy week.

 

Jongin was scrolling through the newsfeed of his phone when he saw something which didn’t brought much ease to his mind. He heaved a sigh followed by wrinkling his forehead as he glares at his girlfriend. When Yoora glanced at him, her smile dissappeared when she saw him glaring at her. Like, one second he was smiling and now he’s completely mad at her.

 

“Thank you, Ms. Lee. We’ll see you next week.” The clerk handed her a paperbag containing the dress she tried out.

 

“Sure thing.” Yoora smiled back to the clerk reaching her hand for the paperbag when Jongin snapped the paperbag out of her hand.

 

Both the girls were strucked at Jongin but Yoora tries to bow at the clerk before Jongin drags her out of the shop, holding her wrist that is already hurting her as Jongin walks her fast out of the mall not even considering that she’s wearing a dress and a pair of heels. He dragged her to their car at the parking lot, opening the passenger seat and pushing her inside that she moaned in pain when her head slightly hit the car’s roof. Jongin closed her door, rather hard before proceeding to the driver’s seat.

 

“What’s wrong with you!?” Yoora blurted out but Jongin just glared at her before starting the engine and stirring the wheel.

 

Jongin drove so fast that made her clutch on her seat, as she holds her breath everytime he hits the brake. When they reached the parking lot of their apartment, Jongin shuts the engine down before getting out of the car. Yoora didn’t expect him to even open her door so she just followed him inside their shared apartment. He puts down the keys, banging the chain of metals on their table and Yoora already knew something’s wrong. She crosses her arm as she slips her feet out of her heels. She can’t deny the fact that her feet hurt from the way Jongin dragged her earlier. She bit her lower lip, silently hoping that Jongin will tell her what his problem is. Jongin takes off his shirt as he stood by their bedroom’s door frame. Yoora stayed quiet as she sits down by the sofa.

 

“I never did expected you to do such thing.” Jongin finally spoke.

 

“What is?” Yoora replied immediately not wanting to let go of the topic.

 

Jongin walked closer to her and tossed his phone in front of her almost hitting her cheeks. When she glanced at his phone screen, she saw photos of herself dressed in underwear only. Those photos were taken for her pictorial for Calvin Klein and she knew she couldn’t just reject such a huge project cos that’s what the nature of their work is as a celebrity and she knew she’ll be in trouble if Jongin finds out sooner or later. She raised a brow as she pierces her lips trying to slightly hold back her tears.

 

“NEVER DID I LET YOU DO SUCH THING, YOORA!!” Jongin was totally mad but Yoora didn’t say a word.

 

“IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO EXPRESS YOURSELF IN PUBLIC?!” Jongin was already shouting.

 

Yoora suddenly stood up, facing him with all the little strength she has.

 

“So, you hate me now for showing my skin off!?” Yoora’s tears streamed down.

 

Jongin glared at her, heaving a heavy sigh.

 

“THIS IS VERY FAR FROM WHAT I EXPECT FROM Y-“

 

“What am I suppose to do!? Since you decided that you wanted to control every second of my life!” Yoora cried out.

 

Jongin punched the wall hard before releasing a strong grunt. Finally resting his case as he listens to her painful sobs, he grabs his shirt from the rack, the keys by the counter and shut the door behind him leaving her alone inside the apartment. Yoora continued to cry as she watches him walk out of their door.

 

Jongin wanted to cry but he’s mad. He’s mad at her. He’s not going to deny that fact. When he saw her wearing those Calvin Klein underwears he lost his mind already thinking that the world saw more of his girlfriend’s skin. Even the parts of her body that only himself is allowed to see like her chest and her thighs. As much as he wanted to stop the distribution of the magazine where Yoora’s photos were featured he can’t do that now. He feels so frustrated, so hurt and so dissappointed. He walks slowly to his car and drove away with all his feelings. He loves her too much that he can’t imagine the girl he loves in front of cameras with too much skin to bare. It’s just so heartbreaking for him. He feels that he can just tell her to quit the famous life and just stay home for him but that will be a bigger issue especially when it comes to her family.

 

He drives to their dorm and he was welcomed by Chanyeol who was sitting by the sofa. The taller glances at Jongin before forming a small smile.

 

“Did you already see it?” Jongin walks by the fridge to fetch a can of beer.

 

“What is?” Chanyeol turns around from his seat to look at Jongin.

 

“Yoora’s photos for Calvin Klein.” Jongin sips on the can in his hand.

 

“Ah, no not yet.”

 

“We had a fight earlier. I can’t stand her looking like the way she poses for the damn photos!”

 

Chanyeol sighs but he’s mind was debating whether to search Yoora’s photos but he first waits for Jongin to go upstairs. Jongin continues to drink until the can was empty. He clears his throat before he walks back to the fridge to fetch another can. After that, he walks upstairs to his shared bedroom with Sehun.

 

Chanyeol, then looked for the search engine of his phone and typed ‘Lee Yoora Calvin Klein’ on the search box. When the photos showed, Chanyeol’s eyes widen. There’s no sign of Yoora’s innocence from the photos. That is so not like her. The fierceness of her eyes and the way she poses exposing much of her skin was enough for Jongin to be mad. He might not be as aggressive as Jongin but if he’s her boyfriend from that moment he’ll feel the exact same way. He continues to scroll through the photos when Sehun came from upstairs.

 

“Hey hyung.” Sehun greets as he walks closer to Chanyeol when he saw what’s on the taller’s screen.

 

“Oh my god! Are those the reason why Jongin’hyung is mad upstairs!? Yoora noona looks so hot but her outfits are too revealing!” Sehun blurts out.

 

“What outfit!? They’re only underwear for ’s sake, Sehun-ah!”

 

Sehun sighed, “He’s so mad at noona that he decided not to go home tonight.”

 

Chanyeol was stunned for merely seconds.

 

“He’s not going home to her?”

 

Sehun nodded before he walks to the fridge and fetches his bottle of banana milk. Once he gets the milk, he ran upstairs to his shared bedroom with Jongin.

 

Chanyeol’s been thinking if he’ll be sneaking that night to check on Yoora but he knew it wasn’t a good idea. It might even add fuel to Jongin’s fiery madness.

 

——

 

 

The next morning, Junmyeon woke up early and as he stands up he proceeded to check each room to see if any from his kids are already awake when he saw Jongin sleeping beside Sehun. He was shocked and curious at the same time when he saw Jongin inside their dorm.

 

“What is Jongin doing here?” He whispers to himself as he stares at Jongin, sleeping soundly beside the youngest. He closes the door slowly and quietly before walking downstairs to see Chanyeol washing his face by the sink.

 

“Hey Channie, did you see Jongin enter our dorm last night?”

 

“Ah..yes. The two of them fought last night about Yul’s Calvin Klein underwear photoshoot.” Chanyeol wipes his face with a towel carefully.

 

“Underwear?” Junmyeon tsked. “Why would they let her do such thing?”

 

Chanyeol hands him his phone with his screen already showing Yul’s daring photos. Junmyeon’s eyes widen as he swipes through every photo.

 

“Did you saved this photos, Channie?”

 

“No. I prefer to have her photos with clothes on.” Chanyeol said before Junmyeon returns his phone to him.

 

“Have you tried calling her?” The older asked.

 

“Uhm.. no.”

 

Junmyeon sighs before Chanyeol walks back to his room. The older walks to the sofa to watch TV and waited for Jongin to wake up so he can talk to him about what happened.

 

 

Minutes passed and he heard footsteps from the stairs when Jongin’s shirtless form appeared. The younger continued to walk down knowing Junmyeon will be talking to him.

 

“Jongin?” Junmyeon called.

 

Jongin hummed in response.

 

“You slept here last night because you were mad at Yul for her photoshoot. Do you think you did the right thing?”

 

Jongin shooked his head.

 

“I know it’s been so hard for you to see her that way but, this is the time where you have to protect her more. To stay by her side more. The people might be saying mean things about her at this moment and she can’t even feel your protection towards her. I’ve read on the internet about how can she date you knowing that she’s a...?” Junmyeon lied about the last thing he said. He just want to see how the younger would react.

 

Jongin sat down across Junmyeon and lowered his head without saying anything.

 

“Jongin, you shud’ve stayed beside her. It’s okay to be mad at her but never did I expect you to leave her. You were always been protective towards her. The Jongin I know won’t even let anyone hurt his Yoora. You even fought with your Chanyeol hyung when he dated her. We all accepted the fact that you’ll be guarding her all your life. Where is that kind of Jongin right now?”

 

Jongin sighed. “I’m sorry, hyung.”

 

“You don’t need to apologize to me. I just reminded you of how you were before. Yoora needs you to be that guy right now.”

 

“What am I supposed to do?” Jongin sobs.

 

“I’ll tell you. Go home to her and show her how sorry you were about the way that you acted yesterday. You know her better than we all do. You know her heart very well.” Junmyeon sighed.

 

Jongin continued to sob quietly.

 

“Wait for your Kyungsoo hyung to wake up. Eat breakfast first before you go straight home.”

 

——

 

Sehun woke up by the sound of his phone ringing. He scratches his eyes and yawned before grabbing his phone by the night stand. He pressed the answer button before sitting up slowly not even looking at the caller’s name.

 

“Hello?” Sehun answered, voice thick with sleep.

 

“Sehun-ah? It’s Yoora noona.”

 

Sehun raised his brows hearing her on the line.

 

“Did Jongin stayed there?” Yoora asked.

 

“Uhm.. yeah. He was mad yesterday.”

 

“I know. I just called you to check him up. I didn’t call him knowing that he won’t pick his phone up. That’ll hurt me more.”

 

“Uh..noona, I’ll go tell him to go home right now. But since, I think Junmyeon hyung already knew about this so I know they already talked downstairs.”

 

“I understand, Sehun-ah. Thank you.”

 

“Okay noona, bye.”

 

Sehun ended the call before he stands up and go downstairs. He saw everyone already eating breakfast by the table when Junmyeon approached him.

 

“Maknae, go eat now.”

 

Sehun nodded. “Yoora noona called me.”

 

Chanyeol and Jongin snapped their heads towards Sehun.

 

“What did she say?” Junmyeon asked.

 

“Uhm.. she just asked if Jongin hyung stayed here yesterday.”

 

There was silence inside the dorm except for the sound of the steak being fried by Kyungsoo on the stove.

 

Junmyeon glanced at Jongin and shrugged. The younger finished eating quickly and stood up grabbing his jacket and car keys by the counter.

 

“I gotta go home.” Jongin said, as he puts his jacket on.

 

He closed the door behind him without bidding goodbye to the others. His mind wanted him to just teleport to their shared apartment but all he can do is to drive his car for 45 minutes. All the way home, he already craved for her. How he wants to hold her tight and say that he’s so sorry about yesterday. He wants to make it all up to her. He felt guilty when he remembered that he let Yoora sleep alone the night before. He knows that is too selfish of him. He drove faster than usual towards their home. When he parked his car in front their house. He gathered all his strength to face her. He started to twist the key on the knob and opened the door slowly.

 

The whole apartment was quiet. He walks slowly to open their bedroom door and what he saw inside hurted him more. He saw her sleeping with her eyes red and swollen from crying while hugging his pillow tightly. Jongin’s tears started to stream down as he sobs quietly while staring at the view before him. He removed his jacket quickly and slowly removed the pillow to replace it with himself. He held her so tight as he sobs quietly. He knew Yoora won’t wake up that easily but when she stirred on her sleep, he glanced down to look at her. She opened her eyes and tried to adjust from the light but her eyes were too swollen to widen.

 

“I’m so sorry.” Jongin cries but Yoora stays quiet.

 

“I won’t ever leave you ever again. I promise.” Jongin continues to sob.

 

Yoora remained quiet but there were tears falling from her eyes which Jongin wiped carefully. Not being able to look at her in that state, Jongin suddenly pulled her closer to crash his lips to hers. She didn’t respond at first but when she felt Jongin poke her lips with his tongue, she allowed him entrance as the latter continues to kiss her deeply. Yoora’s hand s towards his hip to pull him closer to her as the latter deepens the kiss.

 

 

——-

 

Jongin plays with her hair as she rests her head on one of Jongin’s broad shoulder. He kisses her forehead from time to time as she draws invisible hearts on his bare chest with her fingers. Jongin holds her tightly not wanting every part of her to be distant from him. Covered in sheets, the two of them just stayed there looking and smiling at each other.

 

“If Calvin Klein requests for you again to do another underwear photoshoot, I’ll shut them down.” Jongin chuckled.

 

“And what power do you have to stop them from doing so?” Yoora asked.

 

“This.” Jongin lowers his head toward her chest and started to softly on the skin just above her collarbone. Yoora sighs, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip as Jongin continues to her skin. After on her soft skin, Jongin moved his lips on the crook of her neck and did the same thing. He , and kisses her skin until he leaves a mark. He did the same thing on the very middle of her chest. He lifted his head up and smiled to her before he looks at the bruises he marked on her white soft skin.

 

“If the public saw those, I’ll demand an invasion of privacy.” He chuckles.

 

“You’re crazy!” Yoora laughed.

 

“Yeah..but you’re mine.” Jongin answered before planting a kiss on her lips.