My name is Jun.k

You are mine

Hyerin pov

Hyerin…kim so hyerin wake up!!! You are getting late to school. 5Mins more mom, please… i said while im half asleep. After 5mins i felt water on my face wt…i  curse under my breathe. I looked up to see my mom holding glass of water. See what's the time now she said . Gawd!! 7:40 i washed up and started running to school. On my way to school i bump into someone, i looked up to see the person, he hair was mint color, brown eyes, pinky lips, everything was perfect about him. Sorry i said to him. It's ok little he smiled said while carsing my hair and went off

After Lunch 

For some reason i don't feel like attending to the class. I want to skip and made my way to music class. I slowly opened the door it Was dark i saw a boy playing piano, the music was so good it'smaking my mind relax. Suddenly the music stopped and the boy faced me. Hyy, hyerin when did you come? He asked. Just now i said. Wait, how did he know My name? Did we met before anytime? It was my first time meeting him? Stop starring at me hyerin, i know i'm handsome he said. Uhmm…sorry but how do you know my name? He smiled at my question and said every one know's your name in this high school, he said. What?? How? i asked. Every question has an anwser, untill then u have to wait. Between i'm Jun.k, nice to meet you hyerin he said. Nice to meet you too i smiled akwardly, at the same time many questions where raising up in my mind. You should not skip your classes hyerin it's bad thing he said. Sorry, i will go now i said and about to walk he called my name hyerin. Hmm…what?? I asked. We will hangout soon on someday get ready he smiled and left me in music room with confused face. 

 

Now He is the third person who said we will hang out someday. What's the reason behind it. I'm confused. How do they all know my name ??