Take My Hand (Wild Heart)

Take My Hand (Wild Heart)

Jaehyun admired the lake view at the balcony as he felt the cold breeze hit him.

 

He tried keeping off the cold by covering his hands with his sweater sleeves when he felt someone stand beside him.

 

"Hyunnie." He heard the voice of his precious boyfriend of five years, Kim Doyoung, call him.

 

"Yes Younggie?" Jaehyun asked as he moved behind to engulf Doyoung in a back hug.

 

"Nothing." Doyoung answered as he tilted his head to peck Jaehyun on the lips. "Let's just stay like this for a moment."

 

"Sure Younggie." Jaehyun responded as he kissed Doyoung in the lips again before resting his chin in Doyoung's shoulder while hugging him.

 

They stayed silent before Jaehyun spoke.

 

"Do you still remember the time when I first saw you?" Jaehyun asked.

 

🎶I was walking away🎶

 

Back in highschool, Jung Jaehyun was walking to the cafeteria when he passed by someone...

 

🎶But you're so beautiful it made me stay🎶

 

Who looks handsomely beautiful and Jaehyun's not gonna deny it.

 

"How cone I haven't noticed him before?"

 

🎶I don't know your name🎶

 

"What's his name- shoot." Jaehyun cursed as soon as he saw his "new-found-crush" smiled at a joke his friend said.

 

"What a beautiful being." Jaehyun thought.

 

🎶But I'm hoping you might feel the same🎶

 

Jaehyun was shocked when his crush looked at his direction.

 

And smiled at him shyly.

 

"Oh my gosh." Jaehyun mentally cursed.

 

Jaehyun saw how his crush's friends tease his crush and how they teasingly push his crush toward Jaehyun's direction.

 

"Omg." Jaehyun mentally cursed again.

 

And he was sure he said all curse words inside his head when his crush started to walk towards him shyly.

 

"Kim Doyoung." Jaehyun's crush introduced himself as he offered his hand to shake.

 

"J-Jung Jaehyun." Jaehyun stuttered as he shook Doyoung's hand.

 

Jaehyun swore he heard Doyoung's friends cheering for them but he didn't care. This beautifully handsome being was right infront of him, shaking his hand.

 

Doyoung smiled at Jaehyun for the last time before returning back to his friends.

 

While Jaehyun, covered his face with the hand which held Doyoung's, and cursed aloud.

 

🎶Stay here my dear🎶

 

"Doyoung!" Can you stay here for a moment?" Jaehyun called Doyoung who was attempting to climb down.

 

"Ugh. Fine." Doyoung laughed and climbed back up again, then sat on the tree branch where Jaehyun is sitting.

 

🎶Feels like I've been standing right here for years🎶

 

"Doyoung, I have something to tell you." Jaehyun said, avoiding Doyoung's gaze.

 

"What is it Jae?" Doyoung asked.

 

"We've been friends for so long Doyoung. Like, so long. And I'm getting impatient. I felt like I've waited for so long but you still haven't noticed." Jaehyun said in his honest thoughts.

 

🎶My mind's beat up🎶

 

"What exactly are you saying Jae?" Doyoung asked confused.

 

"I don't know what I'm gonna say but... Kim Doyoung, will you be my boyfriend?"

 

🎶Tell me that you feel this and I won't give up🎶

 

The both of them became silent for some time.

 

Doyoung is surprised.

 

And Jaehyun's nervous.

 

"Tell me anything Doyoung, but I want you to know that even if you reject me, I'll court you if that's what it takes." Jaehyun said shyly, but determined.

 

"Tell me that you also feel what I feel and I won't give up."

 

Jaehyun was surprised when he heard Doyoung laugh. Yes its music to his ears but all he feel right now is nervousness.

 

But what made him more surprised is when Doyoung leaned closer to him and kissed him fully on the lips.

 

"I also feel what you feel Jae."

 

Jaehyun swore he almost fall off the branch where they're sitting on.

 

🎶And I know its late, I know its cold🎶 

 

"Hyunnie?" Jaehyun heard Doyoung called him, while still hugging him.

 

"What is it Younggie?" Jaehyun answered. "Are you cold?"

 

Doyoung nodded. "Yeah, and its getting late now."

 

🎶But come right here I swear I'll never let you go🎶

 

"Come here." Jaehyun said and faced Doyoung to him and hugged him again.

 

They stayed like that for a moment before Doyoung spoke.

 

"You won't let me go Hyunnie, won't you?"

 

Jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows. "What makes you think I would leave you?"

 

"Nothing, just asking." Doyounh answered as he wrapped his arms around Jaehyun and kissed him... again.

 

🎶They way you move, its wonderful🎶

 

"Younggie," Jaehyun called out.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Would you like to dance?"

 

Doyoung looked up and smiled to Jaehyun. "Sure."

 

🎶Tonight we'll dance🎶

 

As the two of then danced to a silent melody, thet both can feel the contentness thet had because theh have each other.

 

"Younggie, I have something to tell you." Jaehyun said, looking straight into Doyoung's eyes.

 

"What is it Hyunnie?" Doyoung asked, staring back at Jaehyun's orbs.

 

"We've been dating for a long time so I'm not hesistating right now to ask you this question." Jaehyun said as he kneeled down.

 

"Kim Doyoung, will you marry me?"

 

🎶I'll be yours and you'll be mine🎶

 

"Hyunnie..." Doyoung said as he felt he was on the verge of crying.

 

🎶Take my hand, and we will shine🎶

 

Doyoung held Jaehyun's hand and helped him stand up, then hugged him tight.

 

"Yes Jung Jaehyun, I'll marry you."

 

Jung Jaehyun and Kim Doyoung stayed hugging each other, as they thanked their wild hearts which led them to each other.

 

🎶I got a wild heart🎶