Forever With You (RM BTS)

K-Pop One Shots

"We have a new student today." The teacher announced to the class of unruly students. They all went quiet as a girl walked into the class.

She was a small petite girl, wearing a pair of skinny jeans and an over sized sweater with a heart on the front. She was pretty, with long curly black hair, full pink lips, and warm brown eyes. The only thing odd about her was her skin tone. She was...way too pale.

Her eyes darted around, assessing the class, before landing on him; Namjoon, also known as Rapmon. They rested on him for a minute, before she frowned and looked away.

"Would you like to tell us something about yourself?" The teacher asked.

"I'm Vivianne." She said, letting out a small half smile. "I came from Canada, and I lived there for around six years. I was born in China. Last thing, I'm sixteen years old." Everybody stared at her. If she was sixteen, what was she doing in a senior class?

"Thank you Vivianne. You may go take a seat." The teacher gestured to the three empty seats. Two in the very front and one in the back, beside Namjoon. Vivianne shifted her bag on her shoulder, before stalking to the back of the class beside Namjoon.

She made no attempt at conversation as she set her bag on the floor and pulled out a notebook and a pencil. After copying down the notes that were already on the board, she pulled out some colours and another sheet of paper. Switching colours every so often, she began to doodle.

The class bell rang 75 minutes later, and Vivianne quickly gathered her stuff, and headed out of the class, her head down. Namjoon watched her, as he lazily packed his stuff. After he had everything in his bag, he got up, and left, meeting his friends in the cafeteria. Greeting his friends, he looked at the lunch line, finding Vivianne. She had her head bent, earbuds in her ears as she stared at the floor, occasionally shuffling forward with the line.

"Rapmon? Rapmon!" Jimin pushed his shoulder, shaking Namjoon from his reverie. Namjoon shook his head, focusing back on the conversation at hand.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking around the table at his 7 mates.

"Spacing out again?" Jungkook teased his hyung.

Suga followed V's previous gaze and found Vivianne. "Got your sights set on the new girl eh?" Suga smirked.

Namjoon looked at Vivianne. "No...she's just..."

"She doesn't look too healthy." J-Hope noted, his motherly side coming out. Namjoon nodded, watching as she grabbed some milk and a sandwich and after paying for it, headed out of the cafeteria.

Namjoon got up as well, and followed her out. He trailed her until he saw her climb the stairs to the roof. She disappeared up the stairs, and Namjoon followed her hesitantly. When he cautiously opened the door, he saw Vivianne, leaning on the railing, her lunch back by the door. Her hair was blowing in the wind, and she hadn't heard Namjoon come in yet.

Namjoon studied her features, thinking that she looked familiar. Really familiar. Her pale white cheeks were tinted with pink, because of the wind. Vivianne turned around. "Hey Namjoon." She smiled softly at him.

"H-How do you know me?" He stuttered.

Vivianne let out a small soft laugh, like little tinkling silver bells. "Of course you don't remember me." She shook her head. "Annie? Does that ring a bell?" She asked.

Namjoon stared at her. Annie? Like the Annie? Like Annie his first best friend, childhood crush? "Annie?" He stumbled forward.

Vivianne smiled, wrapping her arms around him. "I missed you so much." She whispered, tears spilling down her cheeks.

~Three Months Later~

Namjoon gripped his chest again, as the uncomfortable feeling returned. It had started around two weeks ago, and he had scheduled an appointment at the doctor's. During these three months, he and Vivianne had reconnected, getting closer.

"Hey you okay?" Vivianne asked, appearing behind him.

Namjoon's face lit up in a smile, as it often did when she was around. "I'm good. You?" Namjoon asked, studying her face. She had gotten paler over the past three months if that was even possible.

She nodded, a smile gracing her lips, but if you looked closely, the smile didn't reach her eyes. Suddenly her phone rang. Vivianne pulled it out, looking at the caller I.D. "I have to take this." She muttered, walking a few steps away. Namjoon watched her. She seemed to be having an intense argument with someone. Five minutes later, she returned. "I have to go." She sighed.

Namjoon nodded. "Is everything okay?"

Vivianne grimaced a little. "Yeah I'm good. I'll see you later yeah?" Before Namjoon could answer, she walked off, hopping into a car that was waiting near by for her.

~Two Days Later~

Ever since Vivianne had left that day, she hadn't returned to school. Namjoon was constantly checking his phone, looking for texts or calls, but there was nothing. He had called and messaged her almost a billion times now, but it never reached her.

"Namjoon!" Taehyung nudged him in the side.

Namjoon shook himself out of his thoughts and turned to his friends. Then he saw the time. "Shoot! I need to go." He got up and ran out, grabbing his bag and jacket at his locker before running to his car. He drove to the hospital for his appointment.

~Three Hours Later~

Namjoon had finished all his test, and was waiting for the results. Suddenly he saw a familiar black head, with an almost sheet white face walk in. He got up quickly, walking over to Vivianne. "Hey why are you here?" He asked.

Vivianne jumped a little, before turning around to him. She smiled lightly. "I could ask you the same thing." She nudged him.

"I've just had this weird feeling in my chest for a little while. I just came to get it checked. I'm waiting for results right now." Namjoon answered.

Vivianne frowned worriedly. "I'll wait with you." She said, leading him over to a seat.

~One Hour Later~

Vivianne giggled as Namjoon told her a joke. The laughter quickly stopped however, when a nurse called his name. Namjoon got up, and Vivianne grabbed his hand. "Do you want me to come with you?" She asked, quietly.

Namjoon nodded, pulling her up. He didn't let go of her hand as they followed the nurse into a room where a grave doctor was waiting. The doctor quietly explained how Namjoon had a heart disease, and the only cure was a heart transplant. Namjoon staggered backwards, as Vivianne helped him into a seat.

He held her hand like it was a lifeline, his only hope. Vivianne squeezed his hand. "It'll be okay you'll see. Everything will work out." Namjoon stared at her.

"Promise?" He whispered.

Vivianne smiled sadly. "I promise."

~Three Days Later~

"Namjoon?" Vivianne whispered into the phone speaker.

"What's wrong?" A groggy voice answered on the other end. It was 12:07 AM.

"Can you come to the hospital please?" She pleaded.

"I'm on my way." Namjoon's voice sounded more alert as Vivianne heard some shuffling on the other end, before she ended the call.

Fifteen minutes later, Namjoon appeared in the hospital room. "What are you doing in here?" He demanded, sitting on the chair next to her bed. Her cheeks were losing the red glow, and her face going more white.

"I'm dying." Vivianne blurted out. Namjoon stared at her. "I was diagnosed with cancer, almost three years ago. The doctors tried everything, but I was unresponsive. I stopped treatment after awhile, and the doctor gave me a year to live. It's been about a year and three months." She smiled sadly. "But the end is coming. I can feel it."

Namjoon just kept staring. "You're... you're dying?"

Vivianne nodded slowly. "The cancer hasn't gotten to my heart yet. The doctor made sure the other day, and I have the same blood type as you."

Namjoon understood what she was saying. "No I can't take your heart."

Vivianne stared at him. "Why not? I won't need it anymore, and I want you to have it. The doctor confirmed that the donation had a high chance of saving you."

Namjoon shook his head. "I can't take it." Vivianne grabbed his hand.

Her head lay back on the pillow, her hair lying in a ring around her pale face, making it look even paler. "When I was little, I always dreamed of my happy ending. I would walk down the aisle with towards the one I love, dressed in white, and we would live happily ever after. Then, three years ago, reality smacked me in the face. There is no happy ending for me." She turned her head towards Namjoon. "But you? You have the chance to live a happy ending for me. Please, let me help you with this." She begged. "Take my heart, and live your life for me."

Namjoon stared at her, her pale face, pleading eyes, dry lips, and almost cried. "Why did you stop fighting?" He muttered, moving a lock of hair out of her face.

Vivianne smile sadly. "I didn't stop fighting. I just didn't have anything to give me the push I needed. But now that's it's here, it's a little too late for me."

"You can pull through this though." Namjoon choked out. "You can make it through. You have to Vivianne."

Vivianne smiled sadly, shaking her head. "It's too late for me, but not for you. You can live for me."

"But..." Namjoon took a deep breath. "I love you." He whispered. Vivianne stared at him, as Namjoon bent over and kissed her. She responded, closing her eyes and pulling him closer. When they ran out of breath, they pulled apart.

Vivianne's eyes filled with tears. "I can't Namjoon. It isn't fair to you."

"I think that I should be the one that decides what's fair for me and what's not." He smiled gently. "And I want to do this. I want to spend however much time you have left with you."

Tears began streaming down her cheeks. "I love you." She whispered, pulling him down for another kiss.

Namjoon carefully climbed into the bed with her. "Go to sleep sweetheart. I'll be here when you wake up." He whispered into her ear, brushing her hair out of her face.

Vivianne smiled sleepily, as she nestled her head into his chest and fell asleep.

~Two Week Later~

Vivianne was slowly getting weaker as the days passed, and her face was losing it's complexion. Namjoon wasn't doing any better. After he came out from his tests, Vivianne got up, and was met by a grave faced doctor. "He won't be able to make it soon." Vivianne stared at him. "We can do the surgery in two days." The doctor offered.

Vivianne nodded without hesitation. Namjoon came out of the office. "The surgery is scheduled in two days." Vivianne told him, her eyes welling up with tears.

Namjoon stared at her. "No!" He refused, shouting. "No! No! I refuse."

Vivianne's lips curled up into a sad, sad smile. "Sweetheart, you don't have much time left."

"But if we do this, you won't be here anymore. You won't be with me." Namjoon wept, burying his face in her shoulder.

Hugging him close, she whispered into his ear. "Remember what I said? Don't worry. I'll be here." She placed her hand on top of his chest. "Forever with you."

~Two Days~

6:15 AM. "Live for me." Vivianne whispered, lying down on the bed beside Namjoon. "I'll be there, forever with you, in you. I love you." She smiled, at Namjoon, who stared lovingly at her face.

At 8:15 AM, two people entered the operation room.

At 12:00 PM, only one came out.