Our Secret Garden

Our Secret Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, when Jihyo opens her eyes, she sees Somin opens the window to give some fresh air to Jihyo. 

"Oh! Miss Jihyo,you are awake. Breakfast is all set. Please change your clothes and take your breakfast. "

"What? I have to change my clothes by myself? Why don't you help me change my clothes? "

"You were never change your clothes by yourself before? "

"No"

"So now you must learn to do it by yourself as there is no one can help you with that"

Jihyo become angry and cross as her eyes becomes full of tears. She doesn't understand why she must go through this problems. She never do anything by herself as there were always her maids do everything for her. 

"It's okay  Miss Jihyo. I will help you change your clothes but this is the last time. I will teach you how to do things by yourself after this"

...

After she change her clothes, Somin brings her to a room next to Jihyo's room which there is a table that have a lot of food on it.

Jihyo sits on a chair in front of the table but she feels like doesn't really hungry. 

"I'm still full. I don't want to eat"

"It's play Miss Jihyo. If you are hungry, you can call me. Now, you can go to the gardens outside for a walk. "

"But why? Why can't I stay in the house? "

"I don't mean that you can't stay in the house, but there is nothing you can do in the house"

"Oh, seems you right. Okay.I will play in the gardens"

"But, please don't go near the secret garden or Mr. Gong Yoo will scold me. "

"Huh? Secret garden? What garden is that? Why you don't let me go near it and why Uncle Gong Yoo will scold you? "

"It just... Please don't. I have a lot work to do. "

"Somin! Tell me! "

"Okay.. Okay.. I will tell you but please keep this secret as I should not tell you about this. Promise me? "

"Hmm.. Okay okay! "

"Listen.. Once upon a time, Mr. Gong Yoo used gardening in the garden with his wife. They worked hard together in order to keep the garden beautiful. The garden is Mr. Gong Yoo's wife's favourite garden ever. "

Jihyo listens to Somin's story with full of concentration.

"His wife really loved red roses. She plant a lot of red roses plant in the garden.. But one day.."

"What? "

"His wife pick some roses and sit on bench under a tree in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter