Fin

Only Your
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: In this story, same- couples is acceptable in Korea.

Italic words are thought

 

~ Flashback ~

Sana and Tzuyu were cuddling on the bed with Sana snuggling her head to the crook of Tzuyu's neck and the younger girl gently the hair of her lover. 

"Baby, when are you going to tell your parents about us?"

Sana hesitated a bit before answering her younger lover, "Chewy-ah~ you know how much I want to tell them but we both know that I can't. My mother would maybe accept us but my father would never."

"Is it because I am a girl?" Tzuyu bit her lips, trying to compose herself.

Sana pulls back before cupping the cheeks of the younger girl. "No, it not because you are a girl, but rather because you don't have.......high social status." It pains the older girl to have to tell her little Chewy that.

"D-do you care about that? D-do you feel ashame about me because I am not rich?" Tzuyu couldn't stop her tears anymore at this point.

"No no, of course not my baby." Sana quickly brushes her thumbs on the younger girl smooth skin to wipes away her tears. "I love you even if you are not rich, I don't care about status and all that. I love you because of your personality." Sana softly pecks Tzuyu's eyes, to her nose and down to her lips. 

"B-but how can we be together and get married if your parents don't approve of me." More tears stream out of the younger girl's eyes.

"Don't worry, I will take care of it, ok? And if it comes to it, then I will give up my position to become the heiress of the company and run away with you and we can live the rest of our life together."

"Sana, please don't do that. I don't want you to give up everything that you have and everything that you will have just because of me."

"Baby, I don't care about the money and the title. As long as I can be together with you in the end then I will be happy."

"B-but........"

"No more but, I will take care of it." Sana kisses Tzuyu's lips deeply to reassure the younger girl how much she loves her.

Tzuyu pulls back first when they are in need of air, "I love you, Sana. My one and only love."

"I love you too Chewy-ah." Sana pecks those red lips that she loves so much. "Now sleep baby, we have to get recharge ourselves for tomorrow."

Tzuyu nods before hugging her lover tightly and closing her eyes, drifting off to dreamland. Sana the cheek of her girlfriend gently, watching the younger girl peaceful expression when she is asleep.

~ End of Flashback ~

 

Sana sitting in the room alone, tears running down her face as she reminiscent the memories of her lover, Chou Tzuyu. She couldn't help but be sad on the day that is supposed to be the happiest day of her life, her wedding day.

She is going to get married to a man that she doesn't love, a man that her father had arranged for her. She wanted to run away with Tzuyu and live the rest of her life with the girl that she loves the most, but that is not an option for her.

 

~ Flashback ~

Sana my lovely daughter, I know that you are dating this Chou Tzuyu. A girl who is poor and had no status within this world." The Japanese father fully expresses disappointment in his voice as he looks at his daughter with a plain expression on his face."

"I don't know what you are talking about." Sana panic at the revelation that her father knows about her relationship, but kept her expression as calm as she could.

The father threw an envelope in front of his daughter and photos of her with Tzuyu spill out from it.

"Are you still going to deny it?"

"Dad, please I love her and I don't care about whether she has money or status or whatever it is that you care about. Please just don't force me away from her."

"Sana, I'm only trying to do what is best for you. You know I love and care for you very much and I want you to have a comfortable life with high status and lots of money. I don't want you to be with someone who can't give you those things."

"Dad, I don't care about those things, it doesn't make me happy. But Tzuyu, she makes me happy and I want to spend the rest of my life with....."

The father slams his hand on the table with anger on his face. "I don't care if you love her or if she loves you back. Being with someone like her doesn't help our business to expand further. You need to be with someone rich and has a lot of connection help grows this company that I work so hard for."

"B-but dad, I don't want any of that. Just please let me be happy with Tzuyu." 

"No Sana, that is final. You are not to be with her. I have already arranged a nice and rich man for you to marry, so be ready." 

Sana is so shocked about what she just heard, her father had arranged a man for her to marry. 

"Dad please, I beg you to please let me be with Tzuyu, I don't want to marry another man." At the point, Sana is crying and begging for her father to let her be with the one that she loves. 

"Hime (Princess), I'm doing this for your good, so please listen to me."

"You are not my father anymore, you are no longer the father figure that I used to love. You are now just using me to the expand your business." It pains the Japanese father to hears those words from his loving daughter, but he wanted to do what is best for the company that he works so hard to build.

"Sana, you have a week to break it off with that Chou and getting ready to meet your fiancé. I don't want to hear any more opposition from you or I have no choice but to hurt that poor girl."

At the mention of her father hurting the love of her life, Sana gasps. "Dad, you won't do that right?"

"I won't if you behave and does as I tell you to do. So hurry and break off with the girl." Sana nods as she had no choice but to do as her father told her, she didn't want her beloved to get hurt. 

~ End of Flashback ~

 

Sana's tears were falling from her face, she didn't care anymore about anything. She is tired and hurt, the guilt of when she broke it off with Tzuyu is eating her and it hasn't stopped since the moment she ended things with her beloved. 

The sound of the door opening didn't even bother her to stop her crying.

"Oh my god Sana-chan, why are you crying?" Mina and Momo rush over to the crying girl.

"Did something happened? Are you hurting somewhere?"

"Yes, it hurt so much." Sana cries even more and this sent Mina and Momo into panic mode.

"Where does it hurt Sana-chan?"

"Did you fall down or something?"

"It hurt so much right here...." Sana pointed at her chest, where her heart is.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"Is it a heart attack?"

Mina gave Momo a 'are you serious look?' "Of course it's not Momoring, we both know that Sana-chan is in perfect health."

"Then why is she hurting there?" Momo had a confused look on her face.

Mina whispers, "it's Tzuyu."

"What Minari?"

"She missed Tzuyu," Mina whispers again, she was afraid to mention out loud since it will make her best friend become even sadder.

"Speak louder, I can't hear you."

"Oh my god Momo, are you deaf? I said that she is sad because of Tzuyu." 

At the mention of Tzuyu, Sana starts crying louder and Momo's mouth forms an 'O'. "Tzuyu, my poor Tzuyu. I broke her poor heart."

 

~ Flashback ~

"C-Chewy-ah do you want to the park after this?" Sana plays with her hand nervously as she knows what about to happen at the park and her heart can't stop hurting.

"Sure Sana, everything you want is fine with me." Tzuyu took one of Sana's hand and holds it tightly. 

I'm sorry Tzuyu, I am doing this for us......no for you. I don't want my father to hurt you because I know what he is capable of.

"Let's go then." Sana tugs on the hand of the younger and pulls her toward the park.

The sooner you do this, the sooner you get this pain over with.

Sana tries to calm herself and not give herself away yet. "Sana, what would you like for dinner tonight?"

There would be no tonight, Tzuyu. I'm so sorry baby. Sana wanted to cry so badly but she must be strong for her beloved.

"W-what about pasta? Pasta sounds great." Sana fake a smile.

"Sure baby and are you alright? You seem.....nervous about something."

Sana eyes widen at the fact that the younger girl has caught on so quickly that she is nervous. "It's nothing Chewy."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I was just thinking about my favorite drama will be airing tonight." 

"Oh ok," Tzuyu nods with a smile on her face, happily swinging her and Sana's hand.

They arrive at the park not long after and sat at a quiet spot under the tree. Sana caresses the younger girl's hand and kissing it. 

I'm sorry my beloved Chewy, I am feeling terrible for having to do this to you. But remember always that I love you and only you.

"T-Tzuyu." Sana let go of her lover's hand and folds her own hands on her lap.

"Yes, my Sana?" Tzuyu looks at her girlfriend with her doe eyes, love clearly showing as she looks at the older girl.

My love, please don't look at me with those eyes. You are making it harder for me to let go.

"L-let's break up." Tears threatening to fall but Sana held them back.

"Excuse me?" Tzuyu thoughts that her ears were playing tricks on her.

"I said, let's break up." 

No Tzuyu, I don't want to let you go.

Tzuyu's heart shatter as she heard those words for her beloved. "What? Why? I love you, don't you love me anymore?"

"I-I don't love you anymore." 

Chewy-ah I love you more than anything and you're the only person the can make my heart beat like crazy.

"No no, this can't be. You just told me that you love me moments ago." Tears began to rolls off the eyes of the younger.

"I lied, I stop loving you for a while now."

No Tzuyu, I never stop loving you even if I died.

"LIAR! LOOK AT ME IN THE EYES AND TELL ME YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANY MORE." Clouds begin to rolls in darkening the sky.

Sana let out a heavy breath before looking straight into Tzuyu's eyes. "I don't love you anymore, so let's break u....." Those words broke Tzuyu's heart but it hurt Sana for having to say it to the one that she loves more than anything.

Before she could finish her words the younger deliver a hard slap across her face. "I love you so much and this is how I get repay?" 

Sana held her redden cheek, trying to hide not just the physical pain on her face but also the pain of her heart. 

I deserved that Tzuyu, I am so sorry for hurting you, my love. But even when I must marry someone else, my heart will only love you. 

"This is our last goodbye." 

"I never want to see you again, I HATE YOU." Tzuyu ran off toward her home, leaving Sana behind.

"You have every right to hate me and you should hate me so you won't look for me anymore. But I really do love you forever and ever, Chou Tzuyu." Sana fell down to the ground, her tears pouring non-stop. 

The sky begins to rain heavily like it too was crying for Minatozaki Sana's pain.  

She lay down on the grass and curl herself into a ball, crying and crying for hours. Her cheek hurt, her heart is hurting and tired, she has no more strength to fight back anymore. Eventually, she let herself blackout in the rain, not caring about what would happen anymore.

~ End of Flashback ~ 

 

"Sana-chan, it's not your fault. Your father would have hurt her if you didn't leave her."

"I should have run away with her and went into hiding."

"Sana-chan, hiding won't do you any good because your father would find you and drag you back to him and he would have hurt or even kill Tzuyu."

"But I have hurt her so much, I deserved to die for hurting such a precious person like her."

"Sana-chan, don't say that. You know how hurt Tzuyu would be if she heard you saying this?" 

"She doesn't care anymore, she told me that she hated me." 

"We know she didn't mean it, she was just upset at the time and her emotion got to her." 

"Sana-chan, you must stop crying now or your eyes will get puffy and you ruin your makeup further." Momo began to wipes Sana's tears with a tissue as Mina goes to get the makeup.

"You right," Sana sniffles. "I must at least not looking like a zombie on my wedding day." 

Mina came back with the makeup in hands and touch up where some of the makeup has been ruin.

"Don't worry Sana-chan this wedding is only temporary. We will figure out a way to get you out." 

"Thank you Minari and Momoring." Sana hugs her two best friends, that had stuck to her side since they were little kids.

"Anything for our best friend's happiness." They pat her back.

A knock on the door is heard, interrupting their moment. Sana's mother came in. 

"Sana-ah, the ceremony is starting." She hugs her daughter tightly. "Mom is so sorry that I can't stop your dad from proceeding with this wedding." 

"It's alright mom, it's not your fault." Sana hugs her mother back tightly.

"Mom will try again to tell your father to let you get a divorce." 

"Don't worry too much mom. Momoring, Minari and I are looking for a way to get her back." 

"Be strong my daughter, mom will always support you. Let's go now." The mother exits the room first to return to her seat, while the daughter and her friend's exit to find Mr. Minatozaki standing there waiting for his daughter.

"My hime, you look so beautiful." The father smiles at his daughter, but she just looks away from him.

"Let's just get this over with." She quietly spoke and links her arm with her father.

"He would make you happy, hime. Smile since it is your wedding day after all."

Sana glares at her father, but she bit her tongue so she won't say anything. Even though she hates him now, he is still her father and older than her so she must be respectful.

"Let's us go, the doors are opening." She looks straight to the front with a plain expression on her face.

The father sighs before walking his daughter to the altar. He knew that she was unhappy but he is sure that soon she will fall in love with her soon to be husband and forget about that poor girl.

Everyone eyes are on Sana as she is the most beautiful person at the moment. She looks like a goddess descended down from heaven and the sunlight shine on her makes it look like she's glowing. 

The man standing at the altar had his eyes wide open and his jaw drop at the beauty of his soon to be wife. 

Once they reach the altar, the father hands his daughter hand to the young man and whispers for him to take care of his daughter. The guy nods and smiles as he looks at his soon to be wife. 

Sana looks back at him but she refused to smile or showing another emotion, she didn't want to break down a second time on her wedding day. They turn to the priest and the ceremony began. 

"Dear Friends, we are gathered together here in the presence of these witnesses, to join together Gato Akito and Minatozaki Sana in marriage; which honorable, joyful and forever. I want to welcome and thank you for sharing in this celebration of their love." The priest began the ceremony

Sana held in her agitation, hoping for the ceremony to hurry up and be over. "Sana-chan, you look beautiful." The guy whispers to her.

"Thank you, Akito-san." She responded back out of politeness.

"If any person here can show cause why these two people should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace." Silence filled the place as the priest look around for any sign of protest. 

He saw nothing, so he about to continue the ceremony when the door opens loudly and step in, a beautiful young woman. Everyone start murmuring about what was going on, but the person that is the most shocked is Sana. 

"T-Tzuyu?"

 

~ Flashback ~

Tzuyu was sitting in her living room, balling her eyes out. It had been a week since Sana broke up with her but she's still so heartbroken over it. She couldn't believe that the love of her life has told her that she no longer loves her.

Suddenly her phone ding, indicating that she had received a message. She picks up the phone and looks at the message that she had received from Mina.

From: Mina unnie

'Tzuyu, I just wanted to talk to you about Sana. I know you probably hate her right now but there is something I think you need to know. Let's meet tonight at my café at 6 pm, if you don't then I know that you have given up.'

"Pfffftttt she's no longer any of my concern. I don't even want to hear about her." Tzuyu threw the phone back on the ground before hugging the pillow and getting ready to cry again.

But what if it is something important and it turns out that Sana still loves me? Nah, it can't be, she said so with her own mouth that she doesn't love me anymore so how could she change her mind that quickly?

Tzuyu toss and turn on the couch, thinking about all the things that Mina wanted to tell her about Sana. She wanted to go a listen to what Mina have to say but at the same time, she doesn't want to go because she doesn't want to get hurt again. 

If I don't go meet her and end up missing important information that Mina unnie wants to tell me then I might regret it later. 

Tzuyu sighs and ruffles her hair. 

"No, I am not going." Tzuyu decides to turn on the TV and distract herself with whatever was on at the time. She switches through the channel and found nothing good to watch, so she turns it off and threw the remote on the couch.

It's 5:55 already?  Should I or should I no........ it, I am going to go and find out what the hell is going on. Damn it Sana, things I do for you. 

She got up, grabs her keys and wallet before quickly heading to her car. It's a fifteen minutes drive to Mina's café but Tzuyu manages to get there in ten minutes without getting pull over by the police. She rushes inside and looks for Mina as soon as walks through the doors.

"Tzuyu, you came!" Mina got quite surprised to see that Tzuyu came.

"Mina unnie, tell me everything now."

"Tzuyu, have a seat first and I'll get something to drink." Mina starts making a caramel macchiato for the younger girl.

"Unnie, what is it that you want to tell?"

"Calm your eagerness, girl. I'm getting to it."

"If you don't hurry up and tell me or I am going to leave." Tzuyu turns around and was getting ready to leave.

"WAIT! No, don't go. It's really important."

"Then hurry up and tell me please, I don't have time to wait around."

"Then what are you going to do if you go home right now? Cry about how much you missed Sana again?"

Tzuyu's eyes widen, "how did you know that I been crying about her?"

"You're eyes are puffy and red, signs that you have been crying. And we all know the reason you been crying over." Mina finishes making the drink and sits down at a booth, she pointed at the empty seat in front of her.

Tzuyu sat down as Mina pushes the drink toward her, "So, unnie?"

"So.......Sana still really love you, like so much that all she does every day is cries about you."

"W-what? S-she still loves me? Then why did she broke up with me and told me that she no longer love me?"

"Well.....I will tell you but you must promise me that you will not do something reckless after you hear my explanation."

"But what is so bad that..." Mina cuts the younger girl off.

"Just promise me that you will not do something reckless."

"Alright, alright," Tzuyu sighs. "I promise that I will not do something reckless."

"Ok, so Sana's dad demands her to break up with you and he threatening her that if she doesn't then he is going to hurt you."

"WHAT? HER FATHER DID THAT?"

"Tzuyu, stop yelling." Mina looks around and bows to her customers to apologize for the loud noise."

"Oh sorry, but what? How could he do that to his own daughter?"

"He is a man of business and he will do anything to be at the top, even if he has to sacrifice his own daughter happiness."

"I'm going to go talk to her." The younger got ready to stand up.

"Tzuyu no," Mina grabs her wrists to stop her. "You can't go close to Sana right now." Her dad has his bodyguards guarding her and they have been given the order to hurt you if they see you anywhere near her."

"B-but I can't just sit here doing nothing when I know that she too is suffering."

"Tzuyu, Momo and I have a plan to get Sana back to you."

"Plan? What plan? Tell me about this plan right now."

"Calm down, girl. I know you are eager to get your Sana back but you need to calm down."

"How can you ask me to be calm when I am trying to get back the love of my life?"

"If you end up rushing and ruin this plan, we would be screw and you will never get Sana back."

"So what is the plan?"

"Sana is to get married to a man that her father arranged for her within one week."

"WHAT? MARRY A MAN THAT HER FATHER ARRANGED FOR HER?"

"Tzuyu-ah, quiet down. You are scaring the other guests."

"Oh sorry." Tzuyu bows before whipping her head back to look at Mina.

"So Momo and I planned that you need to stop this wedding"

"W-what? Wait, how?"

"So on the day of the wedding ceremony, after the priest ask if anyone will object to the wedding, you bust in and announce that you object."

"What the hell? This plan is lame."

"But do you have a better plan than this? If you do, then I am all ears."

"Ummmmmm no, not really." 

"Then this plan it is." 

"But what if.......you know her father still object to it and like he gets his guards on me or something." 

"Don't worry, I'm sure Sana won't let anything happen to you. And also I know Mr. Minatozaki all my life, he might be heartless but to save face, he would not do anything reckless." 

"And what if he hunts me down and like kill me mafia style?" 

Mina bust out laughing as she can't hold in her laughter. "Mafia style? Tzuyu, aren't you seeing too many dramas?"

"What? If it happens for real are you gonna be responsible?"

"Hey, if you want to get Sana back then you going to have to do this." 

"Fine," Tzuyu huffs. "Where is the wedding?" 

"The Plaza."

"At what time?"

"At 6 in the afternoon."

"I will be there." 

~ End of Flashback ~

 

"I object to this wedding." Tzuyu proudly declared before walking toward Sana.

"Guard stop her!" Mr. Minatozaki shouts at the guards to stop Tzuyu.

"No, do not touch her!" Sana threw her boutique of flowers to the ground before going to Tzuyu.

"Sana, my love" Tzuyu hugs Sana tightly, "I'm so sorry for hitting you that day and for saying that I hate you."

"Chewy-ah, it's not your fault. I was the one that hurt you and breaking things off with you." Sana cups the younger girl cheeks. "I'm sorry for hurting you, baby."

"Sana, it's not your fault. I know everything, Mina unnie told me that your father threatening you that if you don't break up with me then he would hurt me. Knowing how selfless you are, you thought about me before your happiness and you broke up with me."

All the guests' gasps at what they heard, they couldn't believe to hear the great Minatozaki Toru have done this his one and only daughter.

"Why are you here? You are ruining my daughter wedding."

Tzuyu bows to the older man, "Sir, I am here to ask you to let me be with your daughter."

"Guards, get this young lady out of here and let the wedding proceed as plan."

"Dad no!" Sana held on to Tzuyu tightly. "I have enough of this. I am not going through with this stupid wedding, I don't even love him."

"Minatozaki Sana! " Mr. Minatozaki grits his teeth in anger.

"If you plan on hurting my Tzuyu, then you are going to have to go through me first. And I know that you would not hurt me until you are that heartless."

"Sana, please just do this for me." He begs his daughter.

"Dad, for once please let me be selfish and be with the person I love. All my life, I had live how you want me to so please just let me have this chance to get what I want." Tears start to forms in the Japanese's eyes.

"Mr. Minatozaki, I promise to love your daughter and always protect her. So please let us be together, this is the only thing I ask of you."

The father glances back and forth between the two girls and he let out a sigh.

"Dear, please consider our daughter happiness. All her life, she grew up listening and doing everything you wanted her to do, let her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter