Sister’s wedding pt. 3

A Trip to Bali [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rows of chairs were set at the garden near the pool, at the other side of the bungalows. Few more dining table at the back covered in white with a red Plumeria and Rose centerpiece.The glass railing dividing the area to the ocean view were decorated with white silk fabrics. Here and there added a flower bouquet stand with the same flowers. At the center, the new added of a polished wooden floor for the dancing party. Behind that, were added a 4 post wooden canopy, also decorated the same as the rest for the newly wed couple. Guest and family start filling the chairs or just standing at the side with a glass on their hands waiting for the bride and groom. And then the music start, gracefully escorting the family member of the bride and groom. Finally at the end, the newly wed walk down to the family who's already waiting at the center of the wooden floor, joined by the audience's claps. Bottles of wine opened and pour to glasses as the bride and groom asked the invitee to raise a glass celebrating.

 

As Callie walked closer to where Junjin was standing, the dining table for the close family. He was holding Chelsea, another niece of her and giving the little girl back to her parent. Smile spread widely on his face, "You look beautiful." He said as Callie stand next to him. The wind blew made the dress swayed. "Thank you Mr. Park, you look handsome yourself." He put down the wine glass and escorted her to the desert table, politely nodding to the acquaintances. "Are you still hungry, bunny? The early dinner doesn't do much for you?" Callie asked as she watched Junjin plating various cake and fruits. "I thought that we're gonna have another dinner now." He stop as his plate is full. "Actually, that was our dinner, so we won't be hungry if we don't have time to grab food. Like mom and dad right now, they're too busy greeting the guests. But if you're still hungry, then lets eat some more." Callie said as she was about to take him back to the dining table. "No, I'm fine." Junjin said, handing a grape near Callie's lips. "How's Podo and Jackson, oppa?" she asked after she chewed the grape.

 

(In case someone doesn't know. Podo means grape in Korean.)

 

"I left them in a pet hotel. I can't let them by themselves in my house alone." He said between chewing the desserts and watching the bride and groom walking around greeting the guests. In no time his plate emptied. "Do you want another wine?" Callie asked as she was about to walked away. "No, just water or juice, please." He replied.

 

When Callie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter