Chapter 1 (My First Love?)

The Weakness of a Man

Jang Hyuk's Pov

"I'm back" i said as i entered home and walked tiredly toward my room.

"Hyuk ah..." my mom walked into my room.

"You remember tomorrow right? The party. Don't be late. Your father will be waiting for you and will introduce you as the real heir of KNL company,"

"Omma... If he introduced me as an heir, how can Hyung withstand that situation? How am i to face him in the future?"

"Hyuk ah... Your hyung has a lot of greed toward this company. It will give a loss to it. So, you're the one. He has what you want right? So you must have what he wants"

My mom knows what i want because she knows everything about me. Hyung (Older brother) is loved by grandfather and i was loved by my parents? Their surname is "Jang" at first but Oh Ji Ho, the brother of Jang Hyuk and the boyfriend of Da Hae, was lost and adopted by someone else whose surname is Oh. By the time they found him, he was already 17 and was wondering around the streets. They repaid the family with a huge amount of money and took him back. 

I don't know why but they discriminate between us. A lot.

I just turned off the lights and went to sleep after mom walked out of the room.

In the morning, i went to the company as usualy and handle position as a director. No one knows that I am the son of the chair person of this company. I don't want anyone to know but now, it is about to be exposed. Or should I say announce?

The door of the elevator opened she was standing there. My first love who is the only one i love in this whole life, Lee Da Hae. She knows that I love her so much but she acts like she doesn't know it. She and hyung is about to engage but they already live like a married couple.

I quietly walked inside the elevator. 

"Umm... Are you coming tonight?"

She asked me a question about the party. She is such an actress acting not to be awkward. 

"Yes. I'm going. How about you?"

"Your brother told me not to go because he is not going. But your parents have invited me, so i should go,"

"Da Hae yah..."

"Huh?" she was startled at my called of her name. It's been a long time since i called her name. I always called her Team Manager Lee but now i have to get it straight.

"You know that hyung is having an affair with Park Min Yeon, right?"

She remained silent. She saw the two of them kissing and just ignored it.

"He already explained it to me. So, that problem has been solved." Da Hae said coldly without blinking an eye. 

"Da Hae yah... Please, don't force yourself. You know that I love you," I faced toward her.

The timing doesn't like me. It has always been the problem for me. My brother has confessed to her before I did for 1 hour early. 

Now, the doors of the elevator opened and she fleed away. Just like when I was young and about to confess. 

---

Author's Pov

At the party, 

"Thank you for coming," Ms. Jang, mother of Jang Hyuk and Ji Ho said while greeting the other guests.

Jang Hyuk came in with his suits and he walked straight toward a table and sat there. He started drinking champange. 

The music which is played by a group of people makes the party feels alive with royal standard.

"Da Hae yah... Thank you for coming," Ms. Jang greeted Da Hae.

Jang Hyuk's lift his head up as soon as he heard her name. He saw Da Hae wearing a very beautiful see through black dress.

He saw Da Hae smiling lifelessly. 

"Ji Ho is a very lucky guy." he heard the guys talking. He was sitting a little bit far but he could hear everything.

"He got that woman. She has such a great body and the perfect face."

"I heard his brother is the one who will inherit the company,"

"Although he won't inherit the company, it's is more than enough that he gets this one."

Jang Hyuk walked slowly toward them. He seemed to be a bit drunk.

"Yah..." He talked with a heavy cold voice.

"it seemed like... you guys want to live a short life. If you don't want to die...., stop talking about others' women."

The others seemed startled but when they came back to sense,

"Who are you to talk to us like this?"

"Me? I'm ......... about to be her brother in law,"

He walked away after saying the last line. 

 

Jang Hyuk's Pov

Her brother in law? Am i crazy? I face the view while standing at the balcony. I smell someone smoking. 

I turned my head and saw Da Hae smoking. 

She smokes?

"Da Hae yah..." I approached her.

 

Author's Pov

"Da Hae yah..." Jang Hyuk called out her name.

Da Hae seemed to be startled as someone saw her smoking. She turned her face and saw Jang Hyuk who is walking toward her. 

She immediately hid the left one. 

"Da Hae yah... When did you start smoking?" Jang Hyuk asked in such an angry voice.

"I... I..."

"You are not this kind of girl. You won't ever smoke. But now, why?"

Da Hae doesn't know what to do and she turned and tried to run but Jang Hyuk grabbed her wrist and dragged her to a place behind the party where no one knows.

"Da Hae yah... Why do you stay beside Hyung?" he grabbed Da Hae's shouders with both of his hands.

Da Hae shook off Jang Hyuk's hands.

"That's right. I smoke. What are you going to do? I am a human who know about feeling and have emothion. If i feel stressed, i will smoke. My boyfriend is having an affair and don't i deserve to smoke?"

Both of them become quiet suddenly.

"You didn't tell him that you saw the two of them kissing,... right?" 

There's no reply from Da Hae.

"Then, you deserve to have an affair with me too," 

Jang Hyuk pulled Da Hae's hands and kiss her on the lips. The lips of the two of them met. Da Hae pushed him at first but later, she didn't. Because she wants it. 

 

At a room in the hotel,

Jang Hyuk was on top of Da Hae and was slowly ing. 

"Oppa..." Da Hae moaned as it hurts.

 

Jang Hyuk woke up first in the morning. He turned his face towards Da Hae. The lights reflecting Da Hae's face makes the feeling like an angel sleeping. 

"Da Hae yah..."

Her eyes slowly opened. 

"If you want to come to me, I'm ever opened. If you want to run away, I will always run with you. So, please don't leave me alone."

Da Hae hide herself in Jang Hyuk arms. 

"Oppa... Help me to break up with Ji Ho Oppa"

Jang Hyuk was shock to hear that. Ji Ho was Da Hae's first love. First love couldn't end easily. But as she saying that, i feel like something threathened her not to leave beside Ji Ho. If it too easy, she would have broke up with him earlier than this.

"Don't worry. I will do whatever you want," I hugged her tightly.