Jealous Penguin

The Penguin 🐧

You guys wanted a sequel so badly that I couldn't be bothered. So I decided to continue the story. This chapter is just a fluff to start the story off and the human Mina thing will take place later on in the story. Enjoy :)

Chaeyoung's eyes flutter open and she suddenly felt a warmth on her face. It made kind of hard for her to breathe. She tried to get the thing away from her face but it wouldn't budge. She realised what this thing was, it was Mina the penguin's belly with both it's fins on the side of her head. She pulled the penguin off of her on its eyes open. Chaeyoung smile but suddenly Mina crawled under Chaeyoung's shirt and snuggled against her skin. They stayed like that for 5 minutes before Chaeyoung decided that they need to get ready for the day. 

*ding dong* "Coming!" Chaeyoung opened the door to be greeted by a hug from her bestest friend, Somi. She had promised Chaeyoung that she would bring her dog over and so she did. Mina just stood on the couch gazing over at her now owner interacting with another human being, curious of what they talking about. 

"Cutlet! Come here baby." As if on cue, a gold, white and fluffy dog came out behind Somi. It wagged its tail and snuggled against Somi. 

"Oh! Come in, make yourself at home, like you always do." 

As Somi approached the couch, she spotted a blue thing lying on it and then she realised what it was. 

"OMG! THAT IS THE CUTEST EVER!" she shouted as she ran over and hug the penguin. Mina looked at her owner, desperated for her to take her back. Chaeyoung just giggle and tapped Somi on the shoulder. 

"Hey, don't get too pleased other wise someone's gonna get jealous." She said this as she looks at Cutlet, who was sitting still. Somi handed Mina back and went to pet Cutlet. Mina immediately snuggled into Chaeyoung's neck tickling the short girl. 

Somi and Chaeyoung were watching a movie now with their pets. Somi next to Chaeyoung, Cutlet sitting on Chaeyoung's lap and Mina snuggle behind Chaeyoung's arm. Cutlet was still mad at Somi so it sat on Chae's lap. Mina however did not like this. As the movie progressed, Cutlet got more clingy to Chaeyoung as it snuggles into Chaeyoung's neck. Somi just smiled at how comfortable her dog and her bestfriend was getting. Mina tilted her head at the scene. Why was Cutlet snuggling with Chaeyoung when she was Mina's owner. HER owner. The penguin got out from behind Chaeyoung's arm and climb on her shoulder trying to push Cutlet off of Chaeyoung using her fins. Cutlet eventully slid down to Chaeyoung's lap from all the pushing. 

"Mina? What are you doing?" Chaeyoung asked, confused. Cutlet tried to climb up and snuggle Chaeyoung again but Mina hugged Chaeyoung's head with her fins giving Cutlet the 'she's mine' look.

Somi chuckled. "A possessive one, that one." Chaeyoung just shrugged and took the penguin to her lap. 

When the movie ended, Somi decided to go home. She walked out the door with Cutlet following behind. 

"I'll text you!" Somi yelled from behind the door. Chaeyoung packed up and got ready for bed. Mina was waddling behind her the whole time. Chaeyoung fed Mina, showered and was now in bed. She got a facetime call from Somi. 

"Hey!" Somi greeted with Cutlet's paw. They started talking. Mina waddled into the room and climbed up the bed sitting next to Chaeyoung. She saw Cutlet again. Mina got behind Chaeyoung and got ubder her shirt, snuggling against her back, hugging Chaeyoung's waist tightly. After the call ended, Mina came out of Chaeyoung's shirt and snuggled into her neck making ber feel sleepy. 

Chaeyoung patted Mina's head. "Goodnight Mina." She said as she fell asleep. Mina pecked her forehead gently as she snuggles into HER owner's neck.