CHAPTER 1: Campus Prince and Mysterious Beauty

FATED - #MARK TUAN & #NANCY MCDONIE

 

 

A/N: Hello guys! So I've been watching too much dramas recently and suddenly this story popped out of my head. I wanted this story to come out somehow or else it'll bother me for the rest of my life, forgive me. 

REMINDER: All rights reserved. Credits to respective owners. Story cover is original which took almost a day because I so much in editing and all I know are opacity and adding ing filters to try and save the cover lol 😂

Anyways I hope you like it and enjoy ❤️💕

 

🌻 CHAPTER 1 🌻

 

INTRODUCTION :

This is Mark Tuan. A 19 year old, so called "Campus Prince" of Fate University. 

He's a well reserved and cold college senior who's been fancied by a lot of girls in the campus. 

Famous for his prince-like looks, unique nature, ace in both academic and physical activities, and a very well off background - Son of a rich Chinese CEO back in LA. 

No matter how much you look at him, he's probably the prince any one could ever dreamed of. 

Although he has one flaw, he doesn't know how to Love nor has he been in love.

 

THIRD PERSON POV:


It's the first week of spring and first week of the semester, the cold winter breeze is fading and a hint of warmth can be felt throughout a person's skin. Light is shining from the hanging curtains, this was a sign, a sign of a very bright spring.

 

MARK POV:

It's 8 in the morning and I can feel my head cracking with my roommate's voice echoing in the entire dorm, "Mark! Markkkkkkkk!! Markie poooo~" Jackson's at it again.

With that giddy laugh of his and loud high pitched screech, anyone is bound to wake up. He's wearing his signature "killer" perfume and that black leather jacket of his which he thinks attracts every girl he comes across with. I can smell the perfume across the entire dorm and coco seems to agree that its stinks.

"I can feel you coco, it stinks, I agree with you." I sympathized with her "Woof! Woof!" This is something that happens every first week of every semester, the miraculous event of which Jackson Wang wakes up 10x earlier than he normally does, why? because for him, it's the season of him being able to flirt with new junior transfer students. "MARKIEEEEEE POOOOOOOO!!! MAKEUUUUUUU!!! LITTLE CO-"
"Jackson, I heard you once. Now shut up." I shot him a death glare and went straight to  bathroom to wash up.
"Mark you're no fun!!! And coco I can't believe you're taking he's side now!!" I can hear him behind the bathroom door whining like a kid, "There's like a bunch of hot ladies in the arts department transferring this semester and you don't even sound a bit overjoyed by this!!" I sighed in annoyance, "Because I'm not Jackson." I the shower and went right in, I can hear Jackson grabbing his keys "I'm disappointed in you Makeu! I thought you were a man but oh well~ Maybe you'll find that chick you've been dreaming about every single night today, seriously so much loyalty.
Anyways, I'll head out first, do you want anything for breakfast? I'll check the cafeteria." "I'll check it out myself."

The girl in my dreams, she's been in my head for years now and I could never get her out, not like I want to.
Those eyes, lips, long hair and porcelain skin really catches my attention.
My interest towards her is not something I can really describe, I'm ignorant towards affection and love, so I , myself am confused about this sort of adoration towards her.
I'm not even sure if she exists or what purpose she serves in my life but one thing is for sure, my heart is in constant search for her.
"Okay then, I'll head out now. Bye coco!" I heard the front door open then closed shut which brought me back to senses.

I finished cleaning myself up and went to get dressed. I wore a normal jacket, normal jeans, and pretty much normal everything. My hair already speaks for itself. I've dyed it blonde after I left LA to study here in Korea. A lot of people seems to find me stylish but I just happen to wear comfortable clothes which I guess also happens to be stylish for most people.
I grab both my dorm key and motorbike key and started to head out. "I'm gonna head out now coco, see you later." "Woof!" "Wagging your tail goodbye? How cute." I smiled.

 

It's still the first week of the semester so not much serious lessons are on going, majority of the entire week are new students being introduced to their specific necessities and clubs recruiting for new members.
I decided to head out to a coffee vending machine instead of the cafeteria to avoid those screaming girls that goes up to me every hour of every day, suddenly I received a text from jackson:

 

wangpuppy94: MAKEUUUUU!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😊😊😊😊(9:15)

wangpuppy94: There's a really cute transfer student who just arrived!!❤️💕💕💕💕 (9:15)

wangpuppy94: heyyyy are you even there??? 😭😭(9:16)

mtuan93: jackson, I've told you a billion times already (9:17)

wangpuppy94: I know but seriously she's glowinggggggg!!!! ✨✨✨✨✨(9:17)

 

Seriously he's like this to every girl he meets. What's so special about this one now?

 

mtuan93: jackson seriously we've been to this point before, I've got no time for you girl obsession. (9:18)

wangpuppy94: Ughhhhh o.O I'm not even gonna argue anymore, I'll just send you her picture😎 (9:18)

mtuan93: you took her picture? (9:19)

wangpuppy94: well yeh, everyone else is doing it🙂🙃 (9:19)

mtuan1993: isn't that illegal? (9:20)

wangpuppy94: not when everyone else is doing it 🤔XD kekekeke (9:19)

 

Seriously what a creep like what's so special about this girl so much that he's going nuts?

wangpuppy94 sent a photo (9:19) - tap to view

Seriously what's so- Seen  (9:19)

 

.

mtuan93: Jackson Location. I'll explain later. (9:20)

wangpuppy94: hmmmm~ okay but an explanation and lunch is a must. 🤑(9:20)

wangpuppy94 sent a location (9:21) - tap to view 

 

THIRD PERSON POV:


Mark went straight to the cafeteria - the location Jackson had sent him, apparently the mysterious beauty went there to eat alone.

She was a very beautiful girl indeed. Mark was running like he was being chased, the thought being to see her made his heart race. He hasn't really put any much about what will come after he meets her but one thing is for sure, he has to know that she really exist, that the girl he has been dreaming of all this time is possibly right before his eyes.

From the looks of trancelike men crowding up in one table and the back of his bestfriend's jacket showing right in the crowd, he can already tell by the looks of it that he found her.


He walked up to them looking calm and reserved like how he's always been although his heart has been beating like crazy, he's not sure if it's because he was running or was it because of her , ignoring the fangirl screams in the entire place, he walked up to her table. Before his one final step, he breathed in to collect himself once more,

"finally" he thought - "here it goes"-

 

 

And there she was.


Sitting right there. Right in front of him.


Looking exactly like the girl in his dreams.

 

 

He wasn't so sure of what to think anymore.

It was as if the world was in a complete stand still, time stopped for a moment.

Is this a dream as well?- he asked to himself. But a sudden crowd broke Mark's attention towards the mysterious beauty.

He snapped out of his daydreaming when he heard murmurs-

 

"Mark is here?"

"Is he here because of the new girl?"

"Is oppa captivated by that ?"

"So he's also a wolf, huh?"

"Why is prince Mark here?"

 

and even more murmurs and gossip filled up the room, he had to think of a away to ease the tension.
"Jackson let's go." and with that he walked out without sparing a glance at the mysterious beauty, he had no choice. It felt like his heart cracked, but he vowed to look for her later and actually talk to her.
Soon the murmurs stopped and the tension eased-

"So he has was here for Jackson"

"I know he's not like that type of guy"

and so on and so forth.

 

MARK POV:


"Hey Mark!! What's the deal back there ey? You have a ton of explaining to do mate."

Jackson stomped, "Okay, Jackson, I know this might sound hysterical and you might think I'm going crazy cause for 's sake I think I really am but- she's the girl of my dreams Jackson."

Jackson was dumbfounded for a bit, "Do you mean that as a metaphor or some or is it really the girl?" - "Jackson, of . my . dreams . LITERALLY."

THIRD PERSON POV:


Jackson was in complete awe,


he had never seen his best friend smiling like a lunatic


and Mark ?


Mark was - " Makeu, are you.."


"... in love?"


- in love.

 

🌻 END OF CHAPTER 1 🌻

 

A/N: So this is the end of Chapter 1 ❤️ sorry if it's too short but I hope you enjoyed it. I'll be updating frequently so please don't miss out on this hectic story 😊 Suggestions and feedbacks appreciated - Haters, off 😘 Just kidding 😭 please don't hate me huhuhu 😭😭😭😭