My Story

How to become a poet?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The classroom became silent as soon as the Instructor stepped inside of the room.

Everyone gets back to their proper seat and bring the pieces of paper where the stories they wrote were written but before they were a bout to pass their works, a signal cough from the Instructor stops them.

"Who told you to pass the papers? Nope, hold it"

Every students in the room feels like they're pulling down to a black hole because of anxiety.

I mean, no matter how 'great' your works you think are, you can't help but feel insecure, doubtful, and embarrassed when it was being read in front of many people. In fact even in just a report presentation in which most of you just read whatever on the slideshows with a one sentence explanation anyway. ​​​You're still fidgeting and sweating so hard. 

You're afraid to fail because you're there to impress

One of the weapon your teacher has that can scared the hell out of you is their Index Card and there he is, bringing them out. 

Mr Kim sat down and starting to scramble the index card, every cards rotation is the same time he looks at his students straight into their eyes. 

The clocks are ticking and so does the rotation of your class index card 

"I feel like I'm going to pee" 

"Not me please"

"I hope the class dismissed before he calls my name" 

"Class, Only a few will be chosen to read their fictions out loud and hmmm.. Who's the lucky student to stand out in front?"

 

"A"

 

 

"C"

 

 

"J"

 

 

"H"

 

"K...Ms Kwon Yuri, will you please read your works in front?

" Yes. Sir"

An audible sigh can heard from the line of H & J's row

TIFFANY HWANG POV

I thought i would be the first one to be called, Gosh no matter how self centered I am. I still don't want to face the crowd and dissapoints them especially when Jessica is sitting besides me and she looks so confident with her works.

I decided to scan my story once again to make sure there wouldn't be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter